Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer)

This is a discussion on i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; totally jacked this guys topic lmao. back on topic guys *claps hands* rofl :wub:...
Page: 4

CheckMeOut

totally jacked this guys topic lmao. back on topic guys *claps hands* rofl :wub:

TheWatcher

lol i guess i should sstart spamming alot

and i dont have the stuff anymore dude so i cannot take a ss of it.

whatever not my problem just wanted to say.

bb :wub:

I was talking with onslought on msn, and he told me the same thing, that he got these items from TheWatcher who is quitting ko. I've never heard of him or of Aerolight either, so I'm afraid without proof of these items being stolen from aero I have to take onsloughts side. He's had many opportunities to scam us (::CFC_Knights:: ) out of items from boss drops, but he hasn't. He came to us after NO disbanded and I've never gotten any hint from anybody else that he wasn't trustworthy or a shady person in the least.

It sucks that aero lost his items, but if there was an email going around with his acct info as someone stated above, then there could have been any number of ppl that logged that account and stripped it. I agree that someone having a low number of posts doesn't exactly make them the most trustable person but neither does having a higher number as some scammers come and just spam topics to get the post count up.

All I can say is see if there is a possibility of K2 doing an IP trace to see where the account was logged in from and if there are other accounts logged from there as well. I know this is almost completely never gonna happen, but it's the only think I can think of.

::CFC_Knights:: does not support sponser or condone anyone using any 3rd party programs or hackers/scammers and if anyone in this clan is found to be doing so they will be immediately removed from our ranks if proof is given.

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by CheckMeOut+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CheckMeOut)
    Originally posted by Th3Gam3
    Originally posted by og_loc
    Originally posted by typ0
    Originally posted by TheWatcher
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheWatcher

No that was my stuff I had given to him, I am selling my warior and preist as you can see if you look in DieZ section

just to point out, your 19 posts lend absolutely No credibility to what you have to say. if anything, they take some away :rollseyes:

Only joined ko4life to sell my characters, i do not visit this site otherwise to read the bullshit people post

only thing i like about u baba...is your sig. :lol: :wub:

+1

+2 :wub:
    +999 ha

but who cares about post count maybe he doesn't spam the forums with bs hourly like some people.[/b]
    +1000 and yea too many ppl spam these forums all day and got like 2k+ post :mellow: :unsure: [/b][/quote]

+100001 SIGS sooo CRAZY LMAO omg :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by BFD
    I was talking with onslought on msn, and he told me the same thing, that he got these items from TheWatcher who is quitting ko. I've never heard of him or of Aerolight either, so I'm afraid without proof of these items being stolen from aero I have to take onsloughts side. *He's had many opportunities to scam us (::CFC_Knights: out of items from boss drops, but he hasn't. *He came to us after NO disbanded and I've never gotten any hint from anybody else that he wasn't trustworthy or a shady person in the least. *

It sucks that aero lost his items, but if there was an email going around with his acct info as someone stated above, then there could have been any number of ppl that logged that account and stripped it. *I agree that someone having a low number of posts doesn't exactly make them the most trustable person but neither does having a higher number as some scammers come and just spam topics to get the post count up. *

All I can say is see if there is a possibility of K2 doing an IP trace to see where the account was logged in from and if there are other accounts logged from there as well. *I know this is almost completely never gonna happen, but it's the only think I can think of. *

::CFC_Knights:: does not support sponser or condone anyone using any 3rd party programs or hackers/scammers and if anyone in this clan is found to be doing so they will be immediately removed from our ranks if proof is given.
    even if they do ip trace by now lota ppl have probably logged in his account from somone sending that email anyway

Originally posted by BFD
    I was talking with onslought on msn, and he told me the same thing, that he got these items from TheWatcher who is quitting ko. I've never heard of him or of Aerolight either, so I'm afraid without proof of these items being stolen from aero I have to take onsloughts side. *He's had many opportunities to scam us (::CFC_Knights:: ) out of items from boss drops, but he hasn't. *He came to us after NO disbanded and I've never gotten any hint from anybody else that he wasn't trustworthy or a shady person in the least. *

It sucks that aero lost his items, but if there was an email going around with his acct info as someone stated above, then there could have been any number of ppl that logged that account and stripped it. *I agree that someone having a low number of posts doesn't exactly make them the most trustable person but neither does having a higher number as some scammers come and just spam topics to get the post count up. *

All I can say is see if there is a possibility of K2 doing an IP trace to see where the account was logged in from and if there are other accounts logged from there as well. *I know this is almost completely never gonna happen, but it's the only think I can think of. *

yeh that's why Papoose aka NAS aka VJE was in it for some time :mellow:
    Anyways, i think most of the facts show this guy did scam..doesnt matter if there's no visual proofs, but facts are pointing towards him being scammer, besides he hasnt replied yet to this post.scared of anything?

Originally posted by Makaveli+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Makaveli)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD
    I was talking with onslought on msn, and he told me the same thing, that he got these items from TheWatcher who is quitting ko. I've never heard of him or of Aerolight either, so I'm afraid without proof of these items being stolen from aero I have to take onsloughts side. *He's had many opportunities to scam us (::CFC_Knights: out of items from boss drops, but he hasn't. *He came to us after NO disbanded and I've never gotten any hint from anybody else that he wasn't trustworthy or a shady person in the least. *

even if they do ip trace by now lota ppl have probably logged in his account from somone sending that email anyway[/b]
    k2 can check trade logs. but, knowing their customer support they probably wont do shit.

sitting back laughing at all this bs going on about me lol cause he loses his shit

Originally posted by aerolight
    i know that this is all a short time thing but i found out today this wasn't an f-ing joke i know that i don't have a proof cause my ko stuff is all deleted (screenshots) anything

Conviniently u dont have ss of anything = and ur friend says i got it in 1 Day? pfft How da hell do u even know what i've had in my accoutn for the close to 2 years i've played KO = I had those items for a while on a mule account -.- Watcher gavem to me a while back and he reminded me I had them cause he said he was thinking bout coming back and not quittin and I remember'd I had them Reason I forgot was I quit KO for 7 months at 1 time and when i came back i 4got i hadem = so point proven plz stop spreading false rumors about me and ATHAME FUCK YOU your all a buncha fucking fagits End Of Story

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by Onslought+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onslought)</div>
    sitting back laughing at all this bs going on about me lol cause he loses his shit

<!--QuoteBegin-aerolight
    i know that this is all a short time thing but i found out today this wasn't an f-ing joke i know that i don't have a proof cause my ko stuff is all deleted (screenshots) anything

Conviniently u dont have ss of anything = and ur friend says i got it in 1 Day? pfft How da hell do u even know what i've had in my accoutn for the close to 2 years i've played KO = I had those items for a while on a mule account -.- Watcher gavem to me a while back and he reminded me I had them cause he said he was thinking bout coming back and not quittin and I remember'd I had them Reason I forgot was I quit KO for 7 months at 1 time and when i came back i 4got i hadem = so point proven plz stop spreading false rumors about me and ATHAME FUCK YOU your all a buncha fucking fagits End Of Story[/b]

owned h43r:

LoveHurts

Originally posted by Onslought+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onslought)</div>

<!--QuoteBegin-aerolight

Conviniently u dont have ss of anything = and ur friend says i got it in 1 Day? pfft How da hell do u even know what i've had in my accoutn for the close to 2 years i've played KO = I had those items for a while on a mule account -.- Watcher gavem to me a while back and he reminded me I had them cause he said he was thinking bout coming back and not quittin and I remember'd I had them Reason I forgot was I quit KO for 7 months at 1 time and when i came back i 4got i hadem = so point proven plz stop spreading false rumors about me and ATHAME FUCK YOU your all a buncha fucking fagits End Of Story[/b]
    lol you dont need visual proof to know what happen your gay end of story and your friend is gay how can we believe him lol he only has like 22 post end of story fag you fucking suck at ko also so i think you should think about quiting

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by Makaveli@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD

even if they do ip trace by now lota ppl have probably logged in his account from somone sending that email anyway
    k2 can check trade logs. but, knowing their customer support they probably wont do shit.[/b]
    lmao probably not

Originally posted by IIStunnerII+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IIStunnerII)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD
    yeh that's why Papoose aka NAS aka VJE was in it for some time :mellow:
    Anyways, i think most of the facts show this guy did scam..doesnt matter if there's no visual proofs, but facts are pointing towards him being scammer, besides he hasnt replied yet to this post.scared of anything?[/b]
    As far as Papoose goes, he isn't in our clan anymore, nor has he been for quite some time. When the matter was first brought to my attention that he was a koxper/whatever I asked for those ppl to send me the screenies/fraps they said they had but yet none were ever sent to me. As for him being NAS/VJE we weren't aware of that as it's easy to get a NCS and begin a new identity under a new name. As I said before if you or anyone else gets proof of someone in our clan koxping, scamming or attempting to scam, PLS give it to me and they will become clanless very fast.

still doesnt show no proof so owned?

lol ok took u that long for u two to make up that story and u still mess it up. He just made his ko4life account todays which means he just started trying to sell the account. Why would he give u his stuff along time ago and now just be selling his account. come on now, u could have made a better story then that. :unsure:

not a story so gg just trying to help the fucking fagit ass lyer who's trying to dirty my name

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast