Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA''

This is a discussion on ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA'' within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol? i'll do it anytime, i sold my character. and wtf are you talking about 7 sins to minor heal. ...
Page: 5

Red

lol? i'll do it anytime, i sold my character. and wtf are you talking about 7 sins to minor heal. maybe that happened on one of the other servers you were bad at.

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Private
    since everyone else is doing it *
    1. there not sliding it
    2. warrior is bugging it so it only range attacks
    3. STFU now anyone can do isiloon googogoo
    4. it doesn't take a brain to see there bugging
    5. a real clan would do isiloon propper n not bug it *
    6. Best clan in olympia is hands down THE we have micton GAME OVER *
    7. i dont even care that ur doing it that way but if u come in this forum n act like u have accomplished something bugging isiloon claiming to be best clan ur gunna get shit A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT n i really do hope k2 declares this a bug or exploit so we can all jus shit on ur parade u fucking pos's
    1. Sliding provides recieving less damage than being tank. Thats why i said it.
    2. Warrior is not bugging, game allowes us to do it so we can b1tch. I dun wanna see while u or ur party is killing any monster while not using 'r'.
    3. Except u, yea u r right
    4. Omg u have no brain? Yea as i doubt about ur brain. I was right with my toughts abour ur brain.
    5. We r a real clan, and we dun use any bug. U said us for CSW too but now our flags r surging at abyss castle and we r just using ur symbol for clearing our shit at our asses.
    6. Every1 is seeing who is the best and thank u for showing us who is the best who is the b1tch. And OMG u r the mictoN leecher too?
    7. If u dont care about it, why r ya continue posting here? Why r ya still wasting ur time here? Or u r also 13- and a child like never moving on ur keyboard 7/24 and ur life is going on on ur pc like others? Go play footbal like others.

Sanchez

they killed it without using bugg I was in cc and as armando told if u re not believing tomorrow u might come and watch it kk? <_<

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Red
    lol? i'll do it anytime, i sold my character. and wtf are you talking about 7 sins to minor heal. maybe that happened on one of the other servers you were bad at.
    Hey, you motherfucking noob, get your facts straight please. Where did I suck? I'll mob the floor with your ass on any server, any time bro. Give me a time and place. If you don't know what youre talking about, then I suggest you don't talk at all.

Red

#bad

Vidi

Go play footbal like others.

bob bana topu at chemical topunu tut.

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Vidi
    Go play footbal like others.

bob bana topu at chemical topunu tut.
    ahahahahahaha

Mıçtön bana topu at tut chemıcal tut bobu tut

Sanchez

arabada 5 evde 15 saat 5 e gelince göreceksin pompayı
    ahahahahahaha

Bobashop

im told it translates like this

him: hi
    me : hi >.<
    him : wassup
    me : you know that when ur clan killed the isilion they bug abused
    him : i was there
    -------that come 2nd file -----
    him: . i was there ( continue)
    him: he ( the isilion) did not attack
    me : doh
    me : they did bug abuse
    end

im sure the israelis can back me up on the translation, certainly makes for some humorous light reading.

src_132

u bugged it and ur still here bragging... btw

pking in mobs of two parties with minimum 5 debuffers and still getting owned isnt considered skill/best

SiegeR

bob u are sure that he talks about us?

or just u guys doing it coz we are TURKS and u guys jeleous about TURKS owned u?

Bobashop

Originally posted by SiegeR
    bob u are sure that he talks about us?

or just u guys doing it coz we are TURKS and u guys jeleous about TURKS owned u?

why are u flaming me?

its not even me and of course hes talking about you

dont shoot the messenger

SiegeR

rofl i tried to edit my post but i cant

im not flaming u i just ask is he talking about us.

i was flaming flippy and others

btw where is shard the official Anti-ZT club founder?

Vidi

If u stay close it hits too much, if u stay at a certain range like the possible longest range of spears and drains it does not hit much. "r" thing is to avoid getting more than 1 hit in a short time and i think, i am free to hit it as i want. I dun have to tank anything to kill it. Imo it is same with killing TK with drainers and mage like we did at the beginning of server.

SiegeR

vidi stfu dont explain how we do it.
    They wont understand coz they stucked with the idea Flame ZT no matter what.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast