Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA''

This is a discussion on ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA'' within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ok zt did it no more comment from me <_< No need to talk...
Page: 6

Sanchez

ok zt did it no more comment from me <_< No need to talk

Banned

Just because he used it dosnet mean its okay for them to use it.

Anyways, good job on first isloon, or possibly first.
    rezzdrag0nz told me k2 mostwanted tryed it 1 month ago and got it to last regen but coudnt beat it w/ 0 mages, dunno if they tryed again scince then.

anyway, gratz

Wasnt it flippy who said minro heal spam wasnt a bug coz it wasnt announced a bug ( i maybe wrong :mellow: )
    Has this Illison "Bug" Been mentioned to be illegal? :mellow: If not, then flippy just owned himself :lol:
    im not trying to flame, dont even think it was flippy who said it was a ug :mellow:
    Correct me if it has been annoucned a bug

Internet pervert Senior Member

Congratz on taking Isoloon down~ it was long stated that it was impossible to take it down without mages.

As for the bug-related-flames, I kept on reading all of the 6 pages, but so far noone has mentioned if :

- while the warriors were "tanking" isoloon, did it attack ? (long range attack). If isoloon did attack (even tho it's ranged), i wouldn't consider it a bug. But if he wasn't attacking at all, then it is no diferent from the Forgotten Temple bug.

i'll wait for the fraps to see if the isoloon was really attacking or not.

As for the title of "best clan of Olympia" u can always go and challenge THE on clan battle (since from everyon's eyes they are the best clan standing on Olympia )~ let it be a 4vs4, 6vs6 or 8vs8 to prove u r the best.

Rampage

Originally posted by Gamerkun
    Congratz on taking Isoloon down~ it was long stated that it was impossible to take it down without mages.

As for the bug-related-flames, I kept on reading all of the 6 pages, but so far noone has mentioned if :

- while the warriors were "tanking" isoloon, did it attack ? (long range attack). If isoloon did attack (even tho it's ranged), i wouldn't consider it a bug. But if he wasn't attacking at all, then it is no diferent from the Forgotten Temple bug.

i'll wait for the fraps to see if the isoloon was really attacking or not.

As for the title of "best clan of Olympia" u can always go and challenge THE on clan battle (since from everyon's eyes they are the best clan standing on Olympia )~ let it be a 4vs4, 6vs6 or 8vs8 to prove u r the best.
    No man, evryone in THE dupes : Warpath, mictoN, Takusic, me, str1ker (mirage +9 gai :lol: ) (their excuse) -_-

Banned

I dupe md 8s for clan

Rampage

Originally posted by SinFiery
    I dupe md 8s for clan
    How about priest pendants ?!?!? :angry:

Takusic is on THE too?

SiegeR

well about best clan olympia
    I think vidi not mentioned about 6vs6 ing with other clans
    check ranking list and u will see who is at the top.
    Also ZeroTolerance is very nice clan with very nice ppl
    We PK together We XP Together .Every1 is happy.

Also THE is very nice clan but clan have some very useless players

except
    COP <3
    Cecilia
    BOB FTW
    JustAnotherTurk
    Rampage
    and Wizzan who i know from past diez days at LifeStoned clan ^^
    maybe o forgot some ppl but who cares

my love not gonna change anything

Originally posted by SiegeR
    well about best clan olympia
    I think vidi not mentioned about 6vs6 ing with other clans
    check ranking list and u will see who is at the top.
    Since when np makes u be the best?

SiegeR

it makes u best at rankings

also no1 is np transfering at ZT

and ZT's nps > THE's nps

so we have own cz so much than u guys

Livtyler&amp;::Vidi::

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Just because he used it dosnet mean its okay for them to use it.

Anyways, good job on first isloon, or possibly first.
    rezzdrag0nz told me k2 mostwanted tryed it 1 month ago and got it to last regen but coudnt beat it w/ 0 mages, dunno if they tryed again scince then.

anyway, gratz
    man "there is a skill which called *ignition* it makes 7 continuance damage( like 30 40 in a sec it mean 2 continuance damage after all any ignition ) after almost 250 damage... lets make a mathematical problem:
    " u can use ignition 2(3) times in a second and that include 7 continuance damage after hit it. it mean in 5 sec u make almost 3000 damage ( btw these numbers are the lowest) 5 sec = 3k damage let me check after 10 second, yeah it makes almost like 4000 damage as u see after 5 sec more u can hit 1k more damage on anythink and it increase to go up after a sec more and more it own regeneration anythink u can own anythink else in K2 what ever u want with ignition.. we own TK with 4 mage and a drainer with it...

NOTICE "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY "ZeroTolerance"

Well having more np means many things~

From, u have more active guys~ or u pk more~ or u go to more wars~ or u just that they hang out in bigger parties (ya, bigger parties make more np for the clan)~

Like i said if u wanna prove who "ownz" more u could just have ur clan challenge THE to clan arena~ since most ppl see THE as the best clan standing on olympia and u guys are the only ones who think u r the best~ why not just go ahead and prove it ? ^^''

PS: And about the being the best on rankings~ both sadow and headache were bought with over 180k np+ on each one of them~

Livtyler&amp;::Vidi::

Originally posted by Gamerkun
    Well having more np means many things~

From, u have more active guys~ or u pk more~ or u go to more wars~ or u just that they hang out in bigger parties (ya, bigger parties make more np for the clan)~

Like i said if u wanna prove who "ownz" more u could just have ur clan challenge THE to clan arena~ since most ppl see THE as the best clan standing on olympia and u guys are the only ones who think u r the best~ why not just go ahead and prove it ? ^^''

PS: And about the being the best on rankings~ both sadow and headache were bought with over 180k np+ on each one of them~
    trust me man we have more and more clever players then THE we will own them anywhere we dont have anythink to do in olympia we are not arrogant ppl but we know that we can own. Fully we can claim it, we dont talking or jealous any1 like u :P

JustianoxD

hahahah

it CS have Soul_killer

Soul_killer my brother

And nonex my firend

We today make pk and he give CS for pk

HAHAHA

:lol:

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast