Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Paid the cost to be the boss......

This is a discussion on Paid the cost to be the boss...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; why dont u post from your real name [/b] ummm??? this is my real name?...
Page: 3

fatty

why dont u post from your real name [/b]

ummm??? this is my real name?

fatty

who r u?[/b]
    why you wanna know?

infolock

TO ALL THE BUYERS ON'T EVER PAY WESTERN UNION OR U CAN KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE.

This fag have no reputation to live up to. If he decided to scam, he have nothing to lose.[/b]
    oh well, guess it's time for ebay

and yer such a nerd, yer so jealous, and fail to realize, that people have already bought gears off me.

Red

pretty sure cecilia owns you kid, your a baddie that comes to olympia late thinking hes good. start from the begining like cecilia said. go back to beramus you terrible player

TO ALL THE BUYERS ON'T EVER PAY WESTERN UNION OR U CAN KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE.

This fag have no reputation to live up to. If he decided to scam, he have nothing to lose.[/b]

it is not true..

about buy /sell he have a verry good reputation 100%

ReZzDrAg0nz

it is not true..

about buy /sell he have a verry good reputation 100%[/b]
    what have you bought from him u ass kisser?

infolock

pretty sure cecilia owns you kid, your a baddie that comes to olympia late thinking hes good. start from the begining like cecilia said. go back to beramus you terrible player[/b]
    RED, i remember trying to buy you a girlfriend and a life months ago, didn't work then, guess it hasn't worked since then either.

yer still around, putting yer little pecker where it's not wanted.

runordie

ONE QUESTION: Why are we still posting in a thread that says "Delete Topic pls"? Nothing is going to be proven here, its just gonna get deleted...

infolock

ONE QUESTION: Why are we still posting in a thread that says "Delete Topic pls"? Nothing is going to be proven here, its just gonna get deleted...[/b]
    Cause you guys have nothing better to do ?

And for the time being, neither do I.

Red

rofl, if this is tormentor its even easier to insult you. everyone hates you on these forums. it was a good idea for you to change your name. Getting a life? lol look whos still playing this game. RUHROH.

infolock

rofl, is this is tormentor its even easier to insult you. everyone hates you on these forums. it was a good idea for you to change your name. Getting a life? lol look whos still playing this game. RUHROH.[/b]
    playing as much as i ever did...

well, that's a lie, beginning of bera, i played quite a bit, how about u there geek ?

runordie

Cause you guys have nothing better to do ?

And for the time being, neither do I.[/b]
    Ko is broken right now nothing else to do

ReZzDrAg0nz

oh well, guess it's time for ebay

and yer such a nerd, yer so jealous, and fail to realize, that people have already bought gears off me.[/b]
    and yer such a fukin noob with all that babashop gear and got yer ass whooped with 4.2k hp left. I wish skill could be babashop, yer ass need it. :lol:

infolock

What are you talking about ?

Do you cry this much when yer mommy tells you, you have to go to bed too ?

Red

playing as much as i ever did...

well, that's a lie, beginning of bera, i played quite a bit, how about u there geek ?[/b]
    Honestly, anyone who spends their own money on items in an online video game doesn't really have the right to call other people geeks. And yea i quit awhile back, and im guessing your still raking in the ladies with your impressive items dewd.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast