Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Paid the cost to be the boss......

This is a discussion on Paid the cost to be the boss...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; What are you talking about ? Do you cry this much when yer mommy tells you, you have to go ...
Page: 4

ReZzDrAg0nz

What are you talking about ?

Do you cry this much when yer mommy tells you, you have to go to bed too ?[/b]
    yer fukface stop changing the ass whooping topic...work on some gaming skill as if it's yer babashop skill.

runordie

ONE QUESTION: Why are we still posting in a thread that says "Delete Topic pls"? Nothing is going to be proven here, its just gonna get deleted...[/b]

why you wanna know?[/b]
    cuze 0 post ppl who only post on topics like this.. should be deleted from forum.. it is a ppl who hide before second acc..
    and they just post to flame someone else

all this shit start cuze rezzdragonz is a jealous kid.. i alredy asked it on other topic but it was removerd like this ll be

i cant understand how some one can falme ppl who want buy itnes. Rezz got mad with bill cuze in a like 2 days he had more itens then him, who waste all his time in ko at moradon for until first day @ olympia. BUt the point is who buy is a babashoper right? but who sell? is waht? until first day of olympia rezz is trading itnes fro usd.. like all ppl.. and ppl who just buy 4k knight cash is what? so if u buy from paypal u r pice of shit but if u buy for power up store is ok?

and i am still remember a day when rezz dragon was at msn with me and asked me for abys wing for his firend.. i told him coprujao had some but he dont play ko anymore.. a few minutes later he back to me and told " u r fuking noob fuck u" he bloked me at msn and never more told anything to me. what happen? corujao told him he wont log in ko just to sell rezz some abys wing for like 10m each when ppl was dupping it like crayz, corujao told him he was playing wow and if he log ib ko later maybe he traded him. so Rezz got crayz that is a real kid rezz dragonz

chek the second post here .. he always satrt shit..

for rezz dragonz ---------------------------------------------> go take care about ur busy, keep it in ur mind!

and i dont care if u dont like my englsh ,,l,, :P

Ko is broken right now nothing else to do[/b]

i alredy got bored from acrede games

cant beat suicune

infolock

Honestly, anyone who spends their own money on items in an online video game doesn't really have the right to call other people geeks. And yea i quit awhile back, and im guessing your still raking in the ladies with your impressive items dewd.[/b]
    I just tell em I got a +7 raptor and they're all over me.... Tell em it's +8 and sometimes that have trouble believing.

Red, ya quit the game, what ya still doing trolling a gaming forum ?
    Life that boring for ya...?

ReZzDrAg0nz

cuze 0 post ppl who only post on topics like this.. should be deleted from forum.. it is a ppl who hide before second acc..
    and they just post to flame someone else
    all this shit start cuze rezzdragonz is a jealous kid.. i alredy asked it on other topic but it was removerd like this ll be

i cant understand how some one can falme ppl who want buy itnes. Rezz got mad with bill cuze in a like 2 days he had more itens then him, who waste all his time in ko at moradon for until first day @ olympia. BUt the point is who buy is a babashoper right? but who sell? is waht? until first day of olympia rezz is trading itnes fro usd.. like all ppl.. and ppl who just buy 4k knight cash is what? so if u buy from paypal u r pice of shit but if u buy for power up store is ok?

and i am still remember a day when rezz dragon was at msn with me and asked me for abys wing for his firend.. i told him coprujao had some but he dont play ko anymore.. a few minutes later he back to me and told " u r fuking noob fuck u" he bloked me at msn and never more told anything to me. what happen? corujao told him he wont log in ko just to sell rezz some abys wing for like 10m each when ppl was dupping it like crayz, corujao told him he was playing wow and if he log ib ko later maybe he traded him. so Rezz got crayz that is a real kid rezz dragonz

chek the second post here .. he always satrt shit..

for rezz dragonz ---------------------------------------------> go take care about ur busy, keep it in ur mind!

and i dont care if u dont like my englsh ,,l,, :P[/b]
    shut your fukin whore up and use that ass kissing lips of yours on the homo infolock.

you and your faggot friend think im stupid? selling abyss wing for 100m when it's 5m on merchant. Stupid fuk don't worth my time talkin to. STOP KISSING ASS U FUKIN PIECE OF SHIT. Let me guess, i'm sure u have bought items from the faggot for a suckie suckie.

You dont know me during moradon days. SO SHUT THE FUK UP!

Red

I just tell em I got a +7 raptor and they're all over me.... Tell em it's +8 and sometimes that have trouble believing.

Red, ya quit the game, what ya still doing trolling a gaming forum ?
    Life that boring for ya...?[/b]
    i got an msn msg of this thread and since i noticed it was a commonly known fag i thought i'd throw in one another flame in your favor.

infolock

shut your fukin whore up and use that ass kissing lips of yours on the homo infolock.

you and your faggot friend think im stupid? selling abyss wing for 100m when it's 5m on merchant. Stupid fuk don't worth my time talkin to. STOP KISSING ASS U FUKIN PIECE OF SHIT. Let me guess, i'm sure u have bought items from the faggot for a suckie suckie.

You dont know me during moradon days. SO SHUT THE FUK UP![/b]

You my friend, need a big ol piece of pussy, but judging from the way you talk, you and 9/10 of your friends, are going to have a very tough time doing that. I'm guessing a poor social life, has led you to lead a life of loneliness, where you resort to a bitter , asshole like attitude as means of helping you feel better about yourself.

Maybe go get a nose job, or some plastic surgery.... who knows... maybe a real healthy one will taking a liking to you or Red or Cecilia or the other geeks out there.

ILOVE has never kissed my ass, hell we dont even talk, mind u I knew him when Oly first started, and he's got a girlfriend, so he's like 10 STEPS ahead of you.

You dont know me during moradon days. SO SHUT THE FUK UP![/b]

ohh u got mad??
    i never bougth nothing eles then premiun in this game..

and like i said if i bought or not is not ur busy

all this shit could never happen if u take care about ur bussy

u act like a kid

ReZzDrAg0nz

ohh u got mad??
    i never bouth nothing eles then premiun in this game..

and like i said if i bought or not is not ur busy

all this shit could never happen if u take care about ur bussy

u act like a kid[/b]
    :lol: it is my busy to keep u shut the fuk up with yer busy :lol:

fatty

and they just post to flame someone else[/b]
    first of all.....just because I only post in the market section and actually have a life and don't spend my days posting 300 posts talking about dick or whatever the fuck you talk about doesnt mean that i should be deleted....second of all......I'm not fuckin hiding behind any fucking second name you dipshit.....I started out playing ko as this name and I still use it so before you wanna leave your circle jerk of homos to accuse me of something im not... get your facts straight

so u r the wrost employee

aly215

lets hold hand and sing CuuM BA YAHH....

-darknight15

infolock

CUUUUM BAIII YAAAAA

Red

You my friend, need a big ol piece of pussy, but judging from the way you talk, you and 9/10 of your friends, are going to have a very tough time doing that. I'm guessing a poor social life, has led you to lead a life of loneliness, where you resort to a bitter , asshole like attitude as means of helping you feel better about yourself.

Maybe go get a nose job, or some plastic surgery.... who knows... maybe a real healthy one will taking a liking to you or Red or Cecilia or the other geeks out there.

ILOVE has never kissed my ass, hell we dont even talk, mind u I knew him when Oly first started, and he's got a girlfriend, so he's like 10 STEPS ahead of you.[/b]
    you know theres a reason 90% of people on these forums dislike you. you talk about real life when you know absolutely nothing about someone. you play a video game with them. you talk about plastic surgery and shit. lol. you think your insulting when you say shit like that? as far as im concerned if you have an arguement with someone, you talk shit about the thing you have in common. you obviously blow at the game so you resort to insulting people in real life. its a decent strategy but the fact that you've never met anyone of these people you insult in real life means your retarded. most of the time when people insult others about real life it means u dont have that great of a real life either. once again, if ur sucha a cool guy in real life, how come you spend massive amounts of USD on INTERNET ITEMS. honestly i know very few guys that are the big man on campus and spend their money on internet items on the side. And the fact that you do use money on items on the inernet and still manage to lose to people makes it even funnier. you obviously want nothing more in life than to be the best on an online internet game, and your willing to spend money on something that doesn't even exist unless online. so when you lose after spending money on items when others just farm them must be pretty sad. that felt good. im interested in what real life insult you have for me, considering you know nothing about me in real life along with everyone else on these forums.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast