Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; dude....? what...
Page: 10

Royalassassin

dude....? what

ISeeYouPee

Your quite the idiotic one, you still fail to realize that if your on the isiloon floor and people are tping up its easy to hold the floor, yet you lost the floor, with your entire clan there, outnumbered but we still took the floor, killed you as you guys tried to reclaim it and then your people logged off and you left 1 party to screw around with us everytime we had her just about dead. Wow its so hard to just ice torment and rape everyone, yet you morons are to dim-witted to figure that out. We didn't have as many people as we did when we killed her the other time but we still almost got it down. Yet you sit here saying how you get it to 20% blah blah and we got it to 1% and we were also being raided just like we raided you. Only difference is you had more players until they left. But the fact remains that we still have killed it, and that you guys couldn't even get it close to being dead. So technically, Plan A, B, C failed for you, we were their at the end.

You called your entire clan to isiloon and the only reason you came up there was to screw around. You failed at trying to kill her, and you failed at trying to kill us cuz at the end we held the isiloon floor even though you outnumbered us and even had a spy in our vent telling you exactly what we were doing.

You can claim all you want to be the better clan but the fact remains your not. How many wars have you won? I think i love the collection of red chests i get from BDW so your not winning bdw either. You can claim to own us in cz but we still know its untrue, for the simple fact that you can't kill us, and then icecold cries about massive and duffs, yet whoever plays gramps does the exact same thing back. All you do in every post is contradict yourself and show your clans immaturity and stupidity. You did it on Ronark, and now your doing it here.

eVe got booted by Mario and then u take him into ure clan like nothing and he obviously tells you stuff, so if you want to believe that me and Mario get paid 1m a day to gear ourselves you can believe it. I hope you do actually, cuz my cleaver 7s cost me a fortune, so did his chitins 6. There is a reason we do things, but you guys just love to assume stuff.

Its funny how two faced people are. I mean some of the players pm me in Moradon and just have a friendly chat, then you kill them in cz and you start getting letters of talking shit. We have never started any shit within the clans, all that happens is icecold has a big mouth and likes to start shit, yet thats all it is, its "shit" cuz its all shit coming out of ure mouth cuz none of it is true.

If you wan't drama so much go turn on the TV and watch a drama series, otherwise shut up play the game, stop self-promoting and take some lessons from Heartless on how to be a decent person. Lates.[/b]
    wow is this nerdy or what? do i need to read this?
    go get a fucking life .. go work buddy!
    u got to much time on your hands!

like wow, so much anger. Anyways... UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ runs this shit!

Boyce

Hey woody!

need to find that ss of kreeps koxping..i happen to know kreeps leeched from koxp from a clan named king as well as a rouge named RAGGED or something like that

ISeeYouPee

i like it voot

Royalassassin

like wow, so much anger. Anyways... UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ runs this shit![/b]
    Some random clueless kid jumps on.

To fierce, maybe we babashop our gems, but at least we dont do this....

No this pic is not me, a friend sent me it as he found it on a turkish site.

And then this...

Can you say... pwned?[/b]

He farmed gems... What the hell is your point? I know you have more sense than that.

magnified

Some random clueless kid jumps on.[/b]
    nah, hes original undestructablezz ...

just quit KO

ZUKERZZ, COME BACK BABA

Boyce

Some random clueless kid jumps on.[/b]
    Are you the guy that cant even be understood on vent?

Royalassassin

called having a shit mic

magnified

and here it is xD any1 can try and make an acc named PanchoViLIa/PanchoViILa
    carlos we should go all out on them in cz now ?[/b]
    lol,you didnt even put i's lol, u just rewrote the real pancho to feel cool... yet failed

lol i love how you say ash is using us to gear himself, yet he had 3 other clans before carnac and it was always perfect, maybe you should look at your fucken leader... giga 7, mastered, other gg shit.. while the rest of the clan is a 2-3 hit to 80% of firece lolll[/b]
    2-3 hit? giga7? uhmmm... making sense is cool tooo

shall i make kreep send fraps of a clan v. clan? and see who really gets 2 hit?

omg who knew least the truth comes out[/b]

hehe, that guy must be a pwner

Banned

Wow, 8 pages?

Royalassassin

Yep 8 pages caused by some immature shits

Banned

Yep 8 pages caused by some immature shits[/b]

Oh, the irony.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast