Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute)

This is a discussion on Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; dabbs got hacked again? holy shit why does he get hacked so much..[/b] Well it was a few weeks ago ...
Page: 4

Banned

dabbs got hacked again? holy shit why does he get hacked so much..[/b]
    Well it was a few weeks ago when Flee hacked all my accounts and some other things. I haven't been hacked since then, but I don't have any good items either. Or money for that matter.

Well it was a few weeks ago when Flee hacked all my accounts and some other things. I haven't been hacked since then, but I don't have any good items either. Or money for that matter.[/b]
    topics like these are why people get scammed and hacked...like most of the RoS/Rise

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=137140

just read the first line..it says it all

dabbs i suggest you stop waisting your money on idiots on the forums...who look to scam you.Honestly its a bit pathetic besides the fact of even playing this game...yet alone paying hundreds of dollar(other then prem..etc) to have items that mean nothing

can you buy a Car with 5x IN's? will they accept that offer

pls dabbs put the money away =\

What's the big deal with spending USD on the game?
    It's something we enjoy doing, so we want to spend money on it.

Besides, buy an IN now for $150, sell it in a year to some guy for $150...
    They don't lose their value whatsoever.

I've never been a USD advocate, but I don't see what's wrong with it.

I've never been a USD advocate, but I don't see what's wrong with it.[/b]

hmm....look at the topics...go through all the servers all the pages..look at how many people get scammed for hundreds of dollars...all im saying is no one on this forum is trustable..not for a second...i wouldnt even trust a moderator to do it....because people turn....like raven for instance..one day nice guy in are clan...next day quits takes off with 50$(ii7)

if you want to give your friend 100$ for his item k do it, but if you dont know him personal...why shouldnt he take it.....theres no actual transaction...besides you cant sue for them scamming you out of hundreds of dollars because the items belong to KO not to the makers and owners of the items.

besides USD prices are so fuked up....HB7 = 70$...IN = 150$...that makes no sense..cause didnt you say GB is 100$..but yet HB7 can get you GB, or GB + item if your lucky.

theres no point o buy items...try buying PUS items..sell them buy your items +1 and make them.

but whatever if your looking to lose money please proceed and buy items from so called "trusted people"

Banned

Well I wasn't planning on buying anything else for USD. Pus items are expensive, and don't sell for much anymore. I was planning on going to ft, saving money from boxes, buying items, upgrading them, then have good items. Well appearantly I can't go to ft anymore. I don't have a high lvl clan that boss hunts every day, I don't have a very active ardream clan that boss hunts every day. I don't have any good items at all atm, so I can't trade items, or sell some of my extra shit for good stuff. I guess I'll just have shit items on manes, and go to the new server.

eddiezhu

lol who the fuck is this fleedude guy?lol

Banned

and now u know why i fucked around with them Mad.

Peace.

eddiezhu

at least give me back the money mofo...stop trying to run from it

RiseAgainst_

I've never been a USD advocate, but I don't see what's wrong with it.[/b]
    Have u heard the term "k2'ed"? it happens to anyone randomly, it has happened to me and many other people. Things like getting banned by mistaken, rollbacks, items dupewiped and so on.

When you buy items for usd u r risking on buying an item with a filthy source besides the fact that u can get k2ed anytime. All your money would go to the trash.

Im just pointing you some of the reasons why it is bad/stupid to buy for usd.

J

To everyone saying WE'RE the noobs...howcome we lasted longer than the fucking people who try to get the others killed?
    I saw J and Play die and I laughed at them, Me and Dabbs(JesusBuffs) were the last 2 people to be alive...
    If anyone deserves a chest, it's us, because we can take that shit.
    J keeps saying he's trying to kill the leechers... I guess he did a damn good job, because he killed himself.[/b]
    If your not such a noobs, why don't u and dabbs kill it? Hmmm? Oh wait you can't because dabbs enters FT to leech the whole time and went hp build just to survive the specter, so that means he deserves a chest?. I bet if i went hp build i could take millions of hits from it. Would i deserve a chest then?!?!?!?

no lol..hes not THAT unlucky
    actually....pl4y does nothing either. Noodels tanks it everytime hes in there, atleast when im in there....or watching classy do it....i never see pl4y do shlt butt throw rocks the whole time kill all the people atking spector/healing atkers...by the time hes done spector is dead
    so what does he do again?
    what do you do again?

hmmm....nothing

arent you the jackass that had the nerve to drain it once get hit 1 time..and run away like a bitch and die from nova? oh yea it was....

and you have a point...if you dont want to die and you want to leech go to the side and leech while he kills the people atking...i geuss he failedd to realize nova its spector himself everytime..so if your atking/healing you get hit....good job J kill the atkers n let the leechers live...very helpful

IF YOU LEECH J WIL LET YOU LIVE, DONT ATK K?[/b]
    LOL. Apparently you die too fast to realize anything then. After most people are dead play usually tanks it with gros if he is in it. And guess what gros backs off to let play lure it so it can get all the turks who didn't die get killed. And if you don't like it and keep bitching you don't have to come either i don't give a fuck. I'll keep luring specter around until FT is disabled or i don't go to it.

Well look at that J, FT is disabled.
    Guess you can't lure any more.

J

Cool!

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

^_^

FT FTW !!!

If I'm tanking specter everytime... even dying most time coz no1 heals me :P just leeching

but if I see ppl i dont like .. sorry /lure ! happened like few times and im proud

pff xD FT 4 ever

K am back from Rl srry what i miss?,

k madhatter, u stayd alive longer then us cause u spam heal urself with a ts, not hard to not die, quit ur bitchin go bp and tank it urself bitch,
    and u hear those turks sayin i combo hack cause i cancel the shit outta thier heals, so please dont say im not good, (srry to be a little cocky)

Bk , your a pussy ass fagget 1v1 plz, and btw, me and J are always gonna woop you and classy, while u got duffs/heals we still gona win

dabbs, dunno why ur bitchin, ur statd as Hp build with like 5k hp, you cant even do like 50 dmg :S
    when u can tank specter and actualy do dmg instead of taking hits then u can bitch
    or vs me in 1v1 then u can bicth and say u can stand specter longer,

and anyone else who dont like me or J fuck you, its a game 2v2 plx, or see you nigga orcs in ardream, or u pussie humans in Ft

p.s bitchers/ppl i dont like/ppl who call me or my freinds out, im for sure gonna try and get u killd in ft wether i win it or not

btw, im never a dick like this unless i get calld out on

and anyone else who dont like me or J fuck you, its a game 2v2 plx, or see you nigga orcs in ardream, or u pussie humans in Ft[/b]
    I don't get it.
    So... if we don't like you, we have to fight you?
    I can't beat you guys, I realize that, I'm not fucking stupid.
    That doesn't mean I have to like you.

Manes is one hell of a fucked up server.
    Hopefully we lose some of these guys when the new server opens.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast