Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute)

This is a discussion on Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; :wub: play :wub:...
Page: 8

:wub: play :wub:

RiseAgainst_

he means when he watches you use blade staff move whatever its called..you dont combo.....i washed a few gg mage movies and they did.[/b]
    ROFL

I combo everytime i do it (when im getting ganged i slide with it) but just ask ppl if i dont know how to combo with it ^^

all we are saying is, it dont look like your comboing when you do it at all

Vergil

Selling lvl 57 Orc rogue for IGC.

RiseAgainst_

ROFL wtf with vergil :D:D

iWillcutyou

ok ok ok, im joining the coverstations....Bit.ch muthaufuka,asswh.ole how am I doing so far?

iWillcutyou

Neways, J ur a really good rouge, i'll admit that but from what i've seen, ur an asswhole and a complete jerk in the clan. Dunno if ur still in Avengers but yeah, big jerk. Other than that...well...ok lol.

:wub: play :wub:[/b]

:wub: Jesse :wub:

ok ok ok, im joining the coverstations....Bit.ch muthaufuka,asswh.ole how am I doing so far?[/b]
    horrible lol

Motnahp

But hey now that i think of it, before u were a nice guy to me classy so ill stop flaming u, i know u r a nice guy.[/b]
    no i am not a nice guy when people think they can beat everyone to ever exist.... untill anyone beats me 1v1 or 2v2 in J's case.... they have no room to speak

and their is no one that will insult Bks playing with me knowing or they will deal with me too, end of story

if you can beat/prove you are better... i have no shame in admitting it....

and J and Play you guys think we are soo bad.... you want to bet on a 2v2?
    (well here is the bet.... if we lose the 2v2 (3 rounds) then i will upgrade every expensive item i have one time (then most likely quit from having nothing left, which would incredibly benifit you guys)... and if you lose you guys post a topic saying we beat you, kay?)

then i will upgrade every expensive item i have one time (then most likely quit from having nothing left, which would incredibly benifit you guys)... and if you lose you guys post a topic saying we beat you, kay?)[/b]
    Oooo thats a bad ass bet. If you lose fraps the upgrade ^^

Motnahp

Oooo thats a bad ass bet. If you lose fraps the upgrade ^^[/b]
    i won't lose, but i guess i will record if i lose, since you requested so nicely

still waiting for you to accept the "bet"

yea sure accepted :S not that we gain anything if we win

but J wont be home for another hr and 30 min, and i have to go to work 30 mins after he gets home,
    so u might have to wait till am off work or until tommorow, unless we do it at 3:30 ko time If J is home

Motnahp

yea sure accepted :S not that we gain anything if we win

but J wont be home for another hr and 30 min, and i have to go to work 30 mins after he gets home,
    so u might have to wait till am off work or until tommorow, unless we do it at 3:30 ko time If J is home[/b]
    i understand your situations and i think it will happen saturday since it will work out easiest for all four of us to be on

iono my time is a bit shifty also...think we can do it around 8 pm california time...which i think is where you live...cant remember

let me know

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast