Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute)

This is a discussion on Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I just went to read my old server section (cypher) and i felt so bad to see that there is ...
Page: 7

RiseAgainst_

I just went to read my old server section (cypher) and i felt so bad to see that there is only posts with friendly bumps, no argueing and no one fighting with each other.

Then i come to manes section and all i can read is everyone (including me duh) flaming at each other and some random posts made by curly

If J went to Cypher both sides would change

RiseAgainst_

And why do u keep on flaming ? u flamed again zzzz

Well I thought this was a flame topic

RiseAgainst_

I just went to read my old server section (cypher) and i felt so bad to see that there is only posts with friendly bumps, no argueing and no one fighting with each other.

Then i come to manes section and all i can read is everyone (including me duh) flaming at each other and some random posts made by curly [/b]
    +1

Motnahp

You know you have a priest for a reason. And why the fuck would you tank towers for no reason? And its not hard at all with a priest. And gear doesn't have anything to do with combo. And what the fuck are you bitching about gang bang, dcz is one big gangbang and you know it. Yet you call all of us noobs. Lol. You make me laugh kid.[/b]
    Well first off i don't heal him for towers.... He heals me while getting hit

And yes gear has a shltload to do with "combo"... All you guys see is how quick they die last time i checked.... And if one guy has a perfect combo hitting 3/4 the damage.... Guess what..... You dumasses would say the shitty combo killing quicker is better....

And yea i have a ss+7, it has 125 defence, I am not walking around with a dol with 220+.... My kite shield +6 has more defence..... Not to menchion i use +8 strength jewery.... I can't even buy +9, Nor do i need it to 1v1 anyone in ardream

and grinch as far as i am concerened.... you have no room to talk.... because i don't see any mages using rouge combos

close topic..so we can rape a different person topic J CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::JR::

took ppl long enough 2 fing figure out how gay that group of ppl are. they use u for what they want and if they dont get it they screw u over like this ft thing. they might of thought they wont get the ft so y should any1else and bam without a word they all lure. they are selfish basterds who dont care for any1 but them selvs if they are nice 2 u they want something. 1 thing u can do is piss them off and make them all cry and bitch like they do at me. i always have fun with them. j pm me in ft ill come 2day we can talk. ill take the nice spector out solo. spam spam spam this topic flame flame flame. i think J should not be moderator she uses it 2 her advantage 2 much.
    and another thing they will do is trade u always have trade blocked when ur in there.

edit tomorrow J 2day that server thing.[/b]
    +1

Good to see some people feel the same way as I do.
    <3

Then i come to manes section and all i can read is everyone (including me duh) flaming at each other and some random posts made by curly [/b]
    Curly ftw!

RiseAgainst_

Damn J, zzz manes section --> market section of manes not flame section of manes

Would u please close these topics?

For manes sakes.

J

Well first off i don&#39;t heal him for towers.... He heals me while getting hit
    And yes gear has a shltload to do with "combo"... All you guys see is how quick they die last time i checked.... And if one guy has a perfect combo hitting 3/4 the damage.... Guess what..... You dumasses would say the shitty combo killing quicker is better....

And yea i have a ss+7, it has 125 defence, I am not walking around with a dol with 220+.... My kite shield +6 has more defence..... Not to menchion i use +8 strength jewery.... I can&#39;t even buy +9, Nor do i need it to 1v1 anyone in ardream
    and grinch as far as i am concerened.... you have no room to talk.... because i don&#39;t see any mages using rouge combos[/b]
    Cause you know when you have better gear it effect you to push skill r r right?

And it was your choice to go int bp or whatever the hell you are.

And JC you know that if i cloes this topic calvin will get all butthurt again and i don&#39;t wanna hear any more crying.

Cause you know when you have better gear it effect you to push skill r r right?

And it was your choice to go int bp or whatever the hell you are.

And JC you know that if i cloes this topic calvin will get all butthurt again and i don&#39;t wanna hear any more crying.[/b]
    lol good point calvin will make a topic about you closing this one xD

say you have the best gear...it will only take say skill r r 2 times....where as not so good gear will take skill r r more than 2 maybe 5-7....giving them plenty of chances to run.

he does great as int priest...good def...good atk...its just theres no one to kill....either in base, mob of 30, run,town,tp....thats not how you get kills.

RiseAgainst_

and grinch as far as i am concerened.... you have no room to talk.... because i don&#39;t see any mages using rouge combos[/b]
    This is the most stupid comment ever to (whoever is directed cuz i am rein not grinch) But yea its going to my sig :lol:

"you cant talk because i dont see mages using rogue combos" ROFL

But hey now that i think of it, before u were a nice guy to me classy so ill stop flaming u, i know u r a nice guy.

K k i wont put that comment on my sig..

he means when he watches you use blade staff move whatever its called..you dont combo.....i washed a few gg mage movies and they did.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast