Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute)

This is a discussion on Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Btw on the note of "Norma Jean" Seriously, get the fuck out of my topic. ESPECIALLY if all you're going ...
Page: 6

Btw on the note of "Norma Jean"
    Seriously, get the fuck out of my topic.
    ESPECIALLY if all you're going to say is "die pls mad" "die pls"
    I'm not sure if you're aware, but that means shit all to me.

Maybe if you actually had a decent argument as to why you don't like me, it would be a little more effective.
    But that requires too much thinking and spelling, right.

J

Well whatever, whats done is done, it was bullshit, and it&#39;s over. It got out of hand and I&#39;m sorry for that. I wish it would have never happened, but it did. So I still <3 you guys, but the way you were acting in ft, the things you said and the way you said them, made me thing, your intentions was to get me and mad killed. I&#39;m sure alot of friendships have been broke, but well that&#39;s life I guess.[/b]
    I didn&#39;t even make it into ft if your talking about the one that just happened.

Banned

I didn&#39;t even make it into ft if your talking about the one that just happened.[/b]
    No, I&#39;m talking about the ft when this all happened.

Bk , your a pussy ass fagget 1v1 plz[/b]
    i know you will win, and when i see you on we will 1v1.......and maybe even 2v2

^_^

FT FTW !!!

If I&#39;m tanking specter everytime... even dying most time coz no1 heals me :P just leeching

but if I see ppl i dont like .. sorry /lure ! happened like few times and im proud

pff xD FT 4 ever[/b]
    thats because they let the leechers live, and kill the healers....so when you are tanking it getting healed and you die..because healers die

J I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM IF YOU LURE IT IN FT, BEFORE PEOPLE START TANKING IT....CAUSE THATS NOT RIGHT.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Wink

btw, im never a dick like this unless i get calld out on
    ...[/b]

^_^ hmmm <3 oke?

What I can say .... we&#39;re bad boyz :lol:

peace :P

/fuk raven

oke ty

Motnahp

yea... you guys want to lure... lure before we start killing it

j all you do is sit around and wait the ENTIRE time.... and all play kills is trolls (big whoop?)

then after you guys do nothing productive in FT, what is next, you lure the spector on the people that actually attack it
    (try killing the kids on the wall for a change?)

or just GTFO of FT because you suck at luring, hit your target.... or stop

and also..... no you guys can&#39;t take me and bk 2v2
    (which is really sad considering we own shit items and you two own everything and anything)

Then why don&#39;t you quit bitching and kill it yourself? What the fuck are you doing in there dabbs? All you do is fucking leech and get a box at the end. We lure specter around to get as many people dead as possible so not many people have chests so we can sell it for more. If you don&#39;t like it, no one&#39;s telling you to come to FT.[/b]
    K well just read some of this and that logic is retarded. Ok you kill everyone-- they don&#39;t have boxes. Woot. Do you really think killing 1 group of people is going to raise the price of your FT box? Because it won&#39;t. And btw, if you were in it for money maybe you should just kill it instead of dying....

Dunno just a crazy thought but in terms of money it would seem: 1 box > 0 boxes. But meh I don&#39;t care, just say you were doing it for giggles (and I&#39;m sure it was funny ^^) or to kill turks (which is fun as well)

and also..... no you guys can&#39;t take me and bk 2v2
    (which is really sad considering we own shit items and you two own everything and anything)[/b]

yes we can hahahah do it all the time we see u in ardream ROFL this is some funny shit

2v2 later tonight put some money on it

yea ss+7 is wery shit items (thats all i know of)

yes we can hahahah do it all the time we see u in ardream ROFL this is some funny shit

2v2 later tonight put some money on it

yea ss+7 is wery shit items (thats all i know of)[/b]
    smite hammer 7 and SS +7 is all we have on classy...and we arent very good defence/ jewelry is shitty

all i have is dual shards 7 and +9 dex belt...thats not much either....im sure you guys have all that and 3x that in jewlery.

but k...and only time you pwnd me and classy last time is because...he died to a group of 9 before i did...so he left are base and atked you guys 2v1...he died....when i got over there so it was me 2v1...and then he came when i died again 2v1....and then i came whn he died 2v1......then we came together but you were dead.........i dont see 2v2 in there anywhere...do you?

RiseAgainst_

I am not flaming and sorry bk but i cant understand why you act like a hardass if you totally suck, and has 0 skills as a rogue :/

Im not being a dick im serious and u have told me already that u arent good at comboing

Crazy people...

that was a long time ago when i said i wasnt good at comboing...and that was mainly because my skills dont = because of the timers....there is like a 1-2 second delay in between my 7-8 atk...and 8-9....thats all i meant

Like pl4y im pretty good at canceling heals prob not as good as him but pretty good.....and besides whta would you know about my combo?do you watch me at my house combo...i dont think you do. so stfu ask me for 1v1 and then go FT...what kinda bullshlt is that..made me waist a scroll for nothing z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z......................zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz. You think your such a good mage but i think we all know L3G3ND > you....way over you.

i dont act like a hardass..i get pissed off easily when i get ksed,atked by party of 3312, or both at the same time, Iced, and leg cut....just today i used 7 cures..less then 2 minutes you can see why i get pissed...and call people noobs...leg cut duff ice illusion stun but yet they still have the nerve to slide while fighting me so they dont get hit....k you can see why i get pissed once again...oh and cant forget about the ones who atk run find a group of 10 run back in n atk, or the ones that town whn your winning in 3v1....you can see why i get pissed off

i actually dont mind stun..id rather get stunned 24/7 then legcut and ice

0% skill? how many other rogues do you knwo have the balls to tank 2 towers only to watch you bltches stand back in a corner and not go in.When you guys are stuck in the base and cant get out, its usually me n calssy who get it out..with his torment...and my brain to kill the mage before the priest...you gotta be real jackass to take priest before mage.

dont go judging my combo which i know isnt perfect....which nobody&#39;s is.

you may say my combo is shlt because i dont have best gear so i dont do as many dmg so i have to used more skills and that gives them more time to lag to the other side of the map while im still standing in same spot.

fuk ardream, fuk cz all full of noobs who are afraid to fight...have fun pking rein maybe you can download auto town koxp too like all the humans.

J

that was a long time ago when i said i wasnt good at comboing...and that was mainly because my skills dont = because of the timers....there is like a 1-2 second delay in between my 7-8 atk...and 8-9....thats all i meant

Like pl4y im pretty good at canceling heals prob not as good as him but pretty good.....and besides whta would you know about my combo?do you watch me at my house combo...i dont think you do. so stfu ask me for 1v1 and then go FT...what kinda bullshlt is that..made me waist a scroll for nothing z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z......................zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz. You think your such a good mage but i think we all know L3G3ND > you....way over you.

i dont act like a hardass..i get pissed off easily when i get ksed,atked by party of 3312, or both at the same time, Iced, and leg cut....just today i used 7 cures..less then 2 minutes you can see why i get pissed...and call people noobs...leg cut duff ice illusion stun but yet they still have the nerve to slide while fighting me so they dont get hit....k you can see why i get pissed once again...oh and cant forget about the ones who atk run find a group of 10 run back in n atk, or the ones that town whn your winning in 3v1....you can see why i get pissed off

i actually dont mind stun..id rather get stunned 24/7 then legcut and ice

0% skill? how many other rogues do you knwo have the balls to tank 2 towers only to watch you bltches stand back in a corner and not go in.When you guys are stuck in the base and cant get out, its usually me n calssy who get it out..with his torment...and my brain to kill the mage before the priest...you gotta be real jackass to take priest before mage.

dont go judging my combo which i know isnt perfect....which nobody&#39;s is.

you may say my combo is shlt because i dont have best gear so i dont do as many dmg so i have to used more skills and that gives them more time to lag to the other side of the map while im still standing in same spot.

fuk ardream, fuk cz all full of noobs who are afraid to fight...have fun pking rein maybe you can download auto town koxp too like all the humans.[/b]
    You know you have a priest for a reason. And why the fuck would you tank towers for no reason? And its not hard at all with a priest. And gear doesn&#39;t have anything to do with combo. And what the fuck are you bitching about gang bang, dcz is one big gangbang and you know it. Yet you call all of us noobs. Lol. You make me laugh kid.

You know you have a priest for a reason. And why the fuck would you tank towers for no reason? And its not hard at all with a priest. And gear doesn&#39;t have anything to do with combo. And what the fuck are you bitching about gang bang, dcz is one big gangbang and you know it. Yet you call all of us noobs. Lol. You make me laugh kid.[/b]
    i say tank towers...as in i tank it with minor heal and nothing else....alone....and its nto hard...its jsut anoying when pussy stand tehre afraid to get hit for 300 and wont go in, thats all.

gear doesnt matter to combo, but it matters to the dmg you do and the amount of skills you have to use to kill someone...im know ardream is one big gang bang..its really anoying...i was ganna just go cz...buts that not so great either....

your welcome for making you laugh i geuss

Arrdream rogue is lame as shit, rogue sucks without bloody beast >.< Combo felt so wierd xD

Btw u guys talk so much crap to eachother, just go fight already :P

Arrdream rogue is lame as shit, rogue sucks without bloody beast >.< Combo felt so wierd xD[/b]
    i know what you mean...under lvl 70 combo sucks for any rogue...need that 8th skill..but oh well

i just like going in the base, thats the only joy of ardream xD

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast