Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

getsome clan is scammer clan

This is a discussion on getsome clan is scammer clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; and another thing just to make a point who ever got scammed why not ask the person u got char ...
Page: 2

NERO_SE

and another thing just to make a point who ever got scammed why not ask the person u got char off to send a cs ticket off there account there using and try recover the char from who ever did scam u if it wasnt them, then they dont need to give any details out to u then if they get it back they can send u the new pass and secret and like *+*+*magic*+*+* everything is good again

joeknight

bro what exactly did getsome clan do? hmmm let me think nothing so idefix please shut the fuk up u gay annoying little twat

spab

i wanna tell only one thing its not about clan which do you trade with its about person who do you choose for trade so stop blameing whole GetSome i think thats its normal clan with some ass.holes like every clan so flame only person who scammed you and not whole clan

NERO_SE

at the end of the day who ever sold or traded him the char can get him it back and the secret changed without havin to pass any bank or payment details to him/her so if there decent enough and not pissed from being branded a 'SCAMMER' they might help u out

idefix

yeah well u know how i know its not only daniel who scammed me? i wud wanna know why daniel would scam me first and still play his noob priest and suddnely some other getsome clan member gets a new 67 warrior, woot. also, i would wanna know how he fast ran to england and from there scammed me on some pc... so yeah ,i know theres a lot of brits in getsome (atleast 2 xD) who luv me so much that i know theyd scam me any chance i get, and yeah i do think that daniel gave the secret answer to some of them to scam me, so basically it was daniel + atleast 1 guy.

also yeah, i dont see it as black mailing but thinking back, i can post chatlogs if u think im lying, but basically when daniel saw i was selling my warrior he tried to get the warrior back and said that "lets trade mage and warrior back" basically, so i know he did want the warrior and wanted to give mage back to me, but i didnt agree so basically it went as he wanted this way too. also, i dont think it as scamming when first i have a mage, and daniel has a warrior, then he has mage and warrior, when i take mine back and he gets what he has left, i think its not a scam from my part, but from him.

also, lets all think that daniel DIDNt scam me. now why wouldnt he help me get my char back, when he could get 100$ for it? instead, he wants to go away with nothing. but on the other hand, if he DID scam me, i think every1 can see why he wouldnt give me my char back, since he can keep the warrior which is worth more than the mage basically. so basically any1 who says that daniel DIDNT scam me are complete retards. sry for blaming whole getsome clan but i know there were others than daniel involved and i know the other(s) were in getsome clan too.

edit: btw now im just starting to think that which of these is the smallest bad : koxping, scamming, or bugging? :P was in a hurry when i posted the topic so i didnt get it all written down... hope i made myself clearer this time.

NERO_SE

HOLD THE FUK UP 1 MIN, WHATS THE MATTE WITH ENGLISH PEOPLE IM GIVIN U POINTERS ON HOW THIS CAN BE SORTED AND U CALL ENGLISH PEOPLE , IM FROM ENGLAND AND THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH ME AND IF U CAN CALL THE ENGLISH THATS JUST LIKE SAYIN ALL TURKS ARE CHEATS KOSPERS SCAMMERS AND RAGHEADS so now now less of the english chat we ant that bad

joeknight

anybody cares? i sure dont and im fukin sick of assholes like yourself giving our good, legit clan a bad name so why dont u do us all a favour and fuck off!
    And as for saying it was a guy from england i mean wtf? that narrows it down to half the country gg

NERO_SE

and to every1 who is bothered and is readin all these i have knew freaky a long time and he aint a scammer i was just messin with him so plz dont brand him with the dreaded name plzzzzzz

and to every1 who is bothered and is readin all these i have knew freaky a long time and he aint a scammer i was just messin with him so plz dont brand him with the dreaded name plzzzzzz[/b]
    wow you realized you got owned so you had to try to get another getsome member flamed?

Pr0p

<3 Flame Wars

idefix

anybody cares? i sure dont and im fukin sick of assholes like yourself giving our good, legit clan a bad name so why dont u do us all a favour and fuck off!
    And as for saying it was a guy from england i mean wtf? that narrows it down to half the country gg[/b]

basically if u bother to read my earlier post u see that i did actually call the english guy and know the address of the guy, just dno if its one guy of getsome or not since dont know exactly their real name nor their address so -.- might call him actually tomorrow again...

also, IF U DONT CARE, DONT POST HERE U FUCKING RETARD SHITEATER! coz u post here u do care so shut up.

NERO_SE

wow you realized you got owned so you had to try to get another getsome member flamed?[/b]
    Erm..... no not at all, im talkin to freaky right now he doesnt sound as worked up as u do, are you his bitch or summit ...? and plz plz plz come down off your high horse you aint all that

Erm..... no not at all, im talkin to freaky right now he doesnt sound as worked up as u do, are you his bitch or summit ...? and plz plz plz come down off your high horse you aint all that[/b]
    yeah im his bitch.. got a problem with that?

NERO_SE

yeah im his bitch.. got a problem with that?[/b]
    Not atr all my friend, what ever floats ya boat

Yes, he is my bitch. <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast