Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

getsome clan is scammer clan

This is a discussion on getsome clan is scammer clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; O RILI...
Page: 4

EMW

O RILI

joeknight

fantastic proof you got there....

O RILI[/b]
    JA RILI

tw33k

baconpugga (fem. noun.) ‡ piggish fucked-the-shit-out-of bitch note Used frequently in Västerbotten in northern Sweden.:- Satte du verkligen på den djävla baconpuggan?:- Did you really fuck that bloody piggish fucked-the-shit-out-of bitch?

idefix

Is that proof? :blink:
    He did in fact own you... You got scammed by doing a bad trade. He didnt get scammed when trading you the char the first time.
    Did you ever think that maybe he didnt help you bcos he (just like 90% of GS) just cant stand you anymore? When you joined GS you was all fine and stuff until you joined Positive and started acting like a complete tard.[/b]
    actually if u did bother to read what i just posted there, u see my point. otherwise u are a complete retard for not reading my post very carefully. i dont like typing same thing many times but here we go again:

first i ask daniel if he would help me by giving 4 last digits.
    daniel says no, coz he dont wanna risk me abusing the digits.
    then i ask if daniel would help me any way if possible wihtout having to give me 4 last digits.
    he says yes, ofcourse i would.
    then i tell him how to do that, and he says that no, no he dont wanna give the account back to me.

so u see, hes a liar and cant be trusted and yeah he did scam me just shut up u making urself look stupid with that bullshit arguments. and i dont think he wouldve said "i owned you because im smart" basically if he lost his warrior and the mage. but if he got the warrior back the way it was and 1 extra level and better gear than be4, i think that way he cudve said that he owned me since i just got him free xp and free np and free gear and free premium and free trina and free scrolls and i got nothing basically. so thats it basically if u dont believe me u have to be stupid..

i dont understand all the retards here who are too fcking afraid to admit what theyve done, its just pathetic imo to hide everything instead of just admit what theyve done, and i dont get it. i dont think any1 is like this IRL but when they turn on their pc and open ko4life forum and kol they just become insane, atleast some of them...

also if u like i can just copy paste the whole fcking chatlog here but i dont think any1 would bother to read it fully and then people would again ask the questions which were answered in that, so id just rather not.

also, i dont get it why i was first "ok" like u said and ten i left clan and joined a better one, since GS sucked never did anything basically, and then u started just flaming me and spamming my pms and fucking with me and i just dont get that lol. were u so desperate and u needed me so much that u just paniced when i left? or wtf, i dont get it. if some1 leaves clan i dont think that thats the proper way of acting like u did, since that was just immature and stupid.

joe said : "fantastic proof u got there" or something like that...

lol theres lots of proof basically here, and theres nothing that would back him up basically since everything leads to the fact that he did scam me. and hes not even bothering to defend himself. if this were a court house this prolly wouldnt be enough yeah but i think every1 in their minds should actually have the idea what rly happened..

I didnt read the whole thing? I did and stil dont see it as clear proof.
    And why in gods name would he be lvling a lvl 56 priest he got from me (that he is stil playing) if he had a lvl 66/67 warrior?
    To support Daniel even more ive been talking to him on msn all then time while you guys was talking about what to do and from what he posted to me it sounded like you was trying to force him into helping you with "blackmailing". I even told him several times to just ignore you the way you acted but for some reason he kept on talking to you.

About you quitting the clan i dont know what other people did in PMs and so on but it only took you a few hours after you joined Positive to start talking shit about us in CZ and clan chat according to someone. So you find it strange that some of our members got angry? Loosing you as a warrior didnt worry me a bit as we had all the warriors we needed and to tell the truth they were killing alot more than you if you had a look in CZ even tho they was in lack of lvls.

And as for him not defending himself... Well, its simply bcos this is something he just sees as useless flaming from someone he doesnt even want to deal with anymore. And i cant say i blame him for that.

idefix

I didnt read the whole thing? I did and stil dont see it as clear proof.
    And why in gods name would he be lvling a lvl 56 priest he got from me (that he is stil playing) if he had a lvl 66/67 warrior?
    To support Daniel even more ive been talking to him on msn all then time while you guys was talking about what to do and from what he posted to me it sounded like you was trying to force him into helping you with "blackmailing". I even told him several times to just ignore you the way you acted but for some reason he kept on talking to you.

About you quitting the clan i dont know what other people did in PMs and so on but it only took you a few hours after you joined Positive to start talking shit about us in CZ and clan chat according to someone. So you find it strange that some of our members got angry? Loosing you as a warrior didnt worry me a bit as we had all the warriors we needed and to tell the truth they were killing alot more than you if you had a look in CZ even tho they was in lack of lvls.

And as for him not defending himself... Well, its simply bcos this is something he just sees as useless flaming from someone he doesnt even want to deal with anymore. And i cant say i blame him for that.[/b]
    thats lots of bullshit. to answer the 1st, i already said MULTIPLE TIMES he didnt scam it alone. he only gave the secret answer to some other guy who now has the warrior, and woot, a lvl 67 appears to getsome the day after i was scammed... boris on this forum. not saying its him 100% sure but kinda likely -_- i wasnt forcing him but basically to tell u the truth u shud just shut up since he did scam me, otherwise i dont see any frikkin reason he wants to lose his mage basically as he said, "i dont want the mage" or something, "u can have the mage back"...

dont know if i posted this laready but sounds familiar to me that he did ask to change back the warrior for mage when i was selling, and the same day this guy jamesthebp logged in msn and added me and i was scammed that very same day like 30 mins after daniel asked me or so... so basically he got his will this way through.

as for me talking shit about GS? HAHAH LOL! i was just joined positive and went to cz and all of a sudden like 5 pms jump to me and all shout NOOB!! WHY U LEFT THE CLAN FFS?! and shit like this, joerezz for sure was the biggest arse who kept spamming me for DAYS that im a noob and i suck and shit like that, i never said anything bad about GS after this had gone on for days ffs... and it rly got annoying.

btw i dont think any1 of those guys are really like that in real life. if they'd be face to face with me or even in vent they wudnt spam me like that and talk like that to me, since if they have any social skills they know thats not the way to talk to people. they never even rly told me why they started spamming me, maybe i was their little precious :P i dno, maybe they can tell me. but yeah, zarotan, plz dont post arguments here when u dont know anything about the case, u can ask and post ur opinion but dont state "facts" here unless u know they are right. u can say "same back to u" or something but thats not rly true since daniel was a part of the scam, and therefore he did scam me basically. as for "getsome being scammers" i just read from some post that joerezz scammed another guy? alex or something? lol, even more proof getsome is scammrs :P hard to prove that they all are, prolly not every1 is, but hey, annihilation got marked as koxp clan when 1 or 2 guys were caught so ^^

Mp3Steelo

to keep it short..

kukakeppi and the noob scammer both know what REALLY happened. this scammer is in getsome eventhough other getsome members might not knew about what this dude was up to. This doesn't mean all getsome members are scammers, just those who DID scam kukka and who knew about it going to happen and acting like it was ok.
    To all the other getsome members , don't act like your members are the most legit players and the best players that pathos has known cuz sorry , you guys are NOT but what i want all of the readers to know is..
    if someone in your clan does something stupid or bad, don't try to talk him out of it as long as you are not offended man omg if your clanmember is caughed with a scam a hack or a bug then don't talk like you got owned and you are flaming at us because of that, we dont do this or that or whatever, you guys do.
    That's noobish, pls guys show some class not noobskills

So if i made a post saying "Positive clan is scammer clan" then Positives members wouldnt be offended?
    We all know what have happend in several other posts so we know for a fact that Positive members would also react to it.
    As for Kukkakeppi and the scammer both knowing what happend... Well im sure they do but im not sure that the scammer is in GetSome and i havent seen any 100% proof that it was Daniel as Kukka said. Ive been playing KO for more than 5 years now and ive seen this shit happen a million times. Sometimes its just not the first thing that strikes your mind that actually happend.

FaTaLiTy

at the end of the day you should not trade/buy accounts for usd. and if u are gonna trade accs make sure it is someone u know and trust.

idefix

So if i made a post saying "Positive clan is scammer clan" then Positives members wouldnt be offended?
    We all know what have happend in several other posts so we know for a fact that Positive members would also react to it.
    As for Kukkakeppi and the scammer both knowing what happend... Well im sure they do but im not sure that the scammer is in GetSome and i havent seen any 100% proof that it was Daniel as Kukka said. Ive been playing KO for more than 5 years now and ive seen this shit happen a million times. Sometimes its just not the first thing that strikes your mind that actually happend.[/b]

ok u think a bit now. have any1 in positive ever scammed any1? no. now in getsome, joerezz and daniel both ADMITTED that they scammed basically so i can say that sacmmers basically, its a bit differnet story since no1 from positive never (hopefully atleast) any1... atleast not that ive heard of.

but the thing was that when we did the trade, he knew the secret answer before i gave it to him. so basically its pretty obvious it was daniel or some1 daniel gave the Secret answer to. also, like 30 minutes be4 this unknown fellah added me to msn daniel suggested to me that we would trade back the mage and warrior after like 1 month of me exping the warrior and daniel hardly even playing the mage, dno if he even logged on him more than twice or so lol... and then when i talk to him he lies to me straight in the face basically w/e i ask him, and then he says that "i was smart enough to own u" so basically i DO think that it should be enough evidence to prove to any1 with any alive braincells ( after playing KO for so long time ) left, that daniel infact did scam me.

also to ur ridiculous suggestion of me starting the flame against getsome is totally absurd. when i left the clan i went to the GS clan forum and told that i left for positive and hope we can still be friends and have fun good luck for the whole clan, hope to see you ingame etc. and then when i login next morning / afternoon w/e, i get 5 pm's start away on my screen from GS members all flaming me basically... so i just gotta say that it wasnt me who started it -_-

to keep it short..

kukakeppi and the noob scammer both know what REALLY happened. this scammer is in getsome eventhough other getsome members might not knew about what this dude was up to. This doesn't mean all getsome members are scammers, just those who DID scam kukka and who knew about it going to happen and acting like it was ok.
    To all the other getsome members , don't act like your members are the most legit players and the best players that pathos has known cuz sorry , you guys are NOT but what i want all of the readers to know is..
    if someone in your clan does something stupid or bad, don't try to talk him out of it as long as you are not offended man omg if your clanmember is caughed with a scam a hack or a bug then don't talk like you got owned and you are flaming at us because of that, we dont do this or that or whatever, you guys do.
    That's noobish, pls guys show some class not noobskills [/b]
    thx, nicely summarised ^^

at the end of the day you should not trade/buy accounts for usd. and if u are gonna trade accs make sure it is someone u know and trust.[/b]
    totally agreed : /

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234