Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

getsome clan is scammer clan

This is a discussion on getsome clan is scammer clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; basically if u bother to read my earlier post u see that i did actually call the english guy and ...
Page: 3

basically if u bother to read my earlier post u see that i did actually call the english guy and know the address of the guy, just dno if its one guy of getsome or not since dont know exactly their real name nor their address so -.- might call him actually tomorrow again...

also, IF U DONT CARE, DONT POST HERE U FUCKING RETARD SHITEATER! coz u post here u do care so shut up.[/b]
    He cares that your trying to flame his clannies you twat. I suggest you do what i said in my last post and stop going on with this crap its getting kinda old.

Not atr all my friend, what ever floats ya boat[/b]
    got a problem with gay people?

idefix

He cares that your trying to flame his clannies you twat. I suggest you do what i said in my last post and stop going on with this crap its getting kinda old.[/b]
    yeah, so he cares, so why did the retard say "i dont care"

NERO_SE

got a problem with gay people?[/b]
    Once gain not at all, as long as they dont try it on its all good, i dont bat on the opposite side of the fence

idefix

He cares that your trying to flame his clannies you twat. I suggest you do what i said in my last post and stop going on with this crap its getting kinda old.[/b]
    yeah, so he cares, so why did the retard say "i dont care" if he cares then -.-

was in a hurry when i posted the topic so i didnt get it all written down... hope i made myself clearer this time[/b]
    firstly change topic name because its retarded how you without any proof calling whole clan scammers, honestly it looks like you are just Jealous because like few weeks ago you were all laughing that GetSome are noobs, are not even in top20, and they suck and now they own castle and doing better than you. Now you got owned (dunno which fault, dunno much about that deal you made) and calling whole GetSome scammers, instead of this - change topic name and write whole history of trade and what the fuck happened, ofcourse if by posting here you tried to warn everyone else from someone, not if you made this post to just flame some clan without any sence

idefix

firstly change topic name because its retarded how you without any proof calling whole clan scammers, honestly it looks like you are just Jealous because like few weeks ago you were all laughing that GetSome are noobs, are not even in top20, and they suck and now they own castle and doing better than you. Now you got owned (dunno which fault, dunno much about that deal you made) and calling whole GetSome scammers, instead of this - change topic name and write whole history of trade and what the fuck happened, ofcourse if by posting here you tried to warn everyone else from someone, not if you made this post to just flame some clan without any sence[/b]
    yeah basically ive posted it all in a few separate posts if u bother to read it. also, i dont know which members were a part of this but i know daniel was one (he basically just confessed in msn so retard nub getsome fckrs dont try deny it oký babas?) and i know there was some1 else with him dont know who, was joe or freakybeaky, 95% sure about that, but yeah... some of getsome guys are pretty nice, some are gay ass scammer motherfuckers.

What the hell? :blink: :wacko: If I had the chance I probably would because your a retarded kid, but nope..I didnt.

joeknight

wtf? u think i scammed you? then why the fuck am i still playing my lvl 63 priest if i scammed you? ur a fuking idiot bro, what evidence do you have? and as for freaky? loooooooool freaky isnt a fuking scammer, never has been and i doubt he ever will be

Pwner4Last

Fuck mother all

idefix

wtf? u think i scammed you? then why the fuck am i still playing my lvl 63 priest if i scammed you? ur a fuking idiot bro, what evidence do you have? and as for freaky? loooooooool freaky isnt a fuking scammer, never has been and i doubt he ever will be[/b]
    wudnt have believed it from daniel so i wouldnt doubt u nor freaky either -_- everything is possible but yeah no proof, but i know some1 else off getsome was involved and joe, u loved me so much that yeah xD

joeknight

wudnt have believed it from daniel so i wouldnt doubt u nor freaky either -_- everything is possible but yeah no proof, but i know some1 else off getsome was involved and joe, u loved me so much that yeah xD[/b]

bro come back when u have proof that any1 in getsome scammed you, and i want some real proof not just your assumptions or conclusions from peoples actions, maybe screenshots or something?

Ok Idefix.... You keep saying GetSome people dont like you and your making a big point of it. Try reading the posts youve made the past months and then try to figure out why we dont like you.
    Saying that my clannies are scammers when you cant even bring 1 piece of proof.

Ill say it 1 more time. Get yourself a new char on Pathos or but out of these forums for gods sake.

idefix

bro come back when u have proof that any1 in getsome scammed you, and i want some real proof not just your assumptions or conclusions from peoples actions, maybe screenshots or something?[/b]
    u want to see the chatlogs where daniel confessed he scammed me?

ill just copy paste but i got it on chatlogs to prove it if u dont believe, or u think that i edited this... daniel knows what he said too:

23.1.2007 19:31:44 Daniel (*)(L)Synne(L) idefix the only thing i know that ure so smart that u got scammed..
    23.1.2007 19:33:38 Daniel (*)(L)Synne(L) idefix well if u say that i m so sucky, stupid and all that shit idk cause i was smart enugh to own u.

there was some sheit in between too but thats the main points...

also not copy pasting all that sheit but just telling main facts: first i ask him if he can give me the 4 last digits of his creditcard and paypal account, which would be fair for him to help me get his char back. he refuses since he belives that i will abuse the last 4 digits somehow and scam his money or then that i will get his all accounts in ko banned. after that i ask that would he help me to get my char back if he wouldnt have to know the digits, he says yes ofcourse, after that i tell him how and then he says that no way basically -_-

23.1.2007 19:14:41 Daniel (*)(L)Synne(L) idefix idk care about the warrior so thats why i dont wanna try get i back for u, so u can sell the warrior to another noob.

so basically yeah, i dont see any reason anymore why he wouldnt help me get it back other than the fact that he indeed did scam me, which he confessed basically "smart enugh to own u" lol... but yeah...

Is that proof? :blink:
    He did in fact own you... You got scammed by doing a bad trade. He didnt get scammed when trading you the char the first time.
    Did you ever think that maybe he didnt help you bcos he (just like 90% of GS) just cant stand you anymore? When you joined GS you was all fine and stuff until you joined Positive and started acting like a complete tard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast