Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer

This is a discussion on Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; give some proofs for any of this or close this topic .. its bullshit P.s. <3 Kev...
Page: 2

AzazZel

give some proofs for any of this or close this topic .. its bullshit

P.s. <3 Kev

still no proof and to be honest its just stupid...

wen he played i gave him all my items etc... do i sitll have them? yes and visa versa

and ts looking like you scammed in the past so shouldnt the warnng go out about u?[/b]
    And how hard is it for Powerofsexy to get that ii+9 back ?
    Seeing that phoibos has the same + on his ii :P

spab

And how hard is it for Powerofsexy to get that ii+9 back ?
    Seeing that phoibos has the same + on his ii :P[/b]
    i did not have sealed those two items the rest was sealed
    and if some1 can get those items back that means its not a scam
    dude your a retard, obviously do something with yourself at least get a fact so that you know more about whos phoibos and so thx
    anyway who want a proof can get whole my msn history with kevin
    if you want just pm for it /wont give it to all still its kinda private thing but you will see a lot more then that hes a scammer /
    oh i found another proof
    guy called puta here on forum played on pr1est, every1 knows that i had a roc+1 a long time ago and also i showed you that kevin admited that he has it and this guy puta, he can tell you that there is no more roc+1
    about the pauldron i dunno cuz i had 3 so im not sure if he saw that but roc+1 he can confirm taht its not there anymore

puta

give some proofs for any of this or close this topic .. its bullshit
    P.s. <3 Kev[/b]
    how is he suppose to "give some proofs" ?? he showed an ss of a conversation he had with kevin where kevin ADMITS THAT HE HAS spab&#39;s roc+1 he says blah blah then "SO IM JUST GONNA GIVE YA BACK THE ROC +1" how else can spab prove it? compared to other people&#39;s accusations of people scamming them, i&#39;d say spab has done a pretty damn good job of proving that he in fact was scammed and the person who scammed him is named kevin.

also, i never really knew spab/pr1est and yet i traded him my rogue in my first knight online trade on ko4life. he had just been hacked and was trusting me. 3gzo was the middle man because spab trusted him and i knew 3gzo from Ikonz at the beginning of the server. anyways, i gave them the id and spab wouldn&#39;t trade the gbs until i gave him the s.q and answer too because he had just been scammed less than a week earlier. i agreed and spab could have easily hacked me. i was sure he was going to hack me because he and 3gzo told me that their "vent server crashed" but i later found out that there had indeed been complications with vent and he paid me promptly after 3gzo was able to give him the id,pw,sq, and answer.

i&#39;d trust spab again if i had to do it right now.

hmmm

pXthemighty

Why the fuck do you say you got scammed by me in your sig ? are you stupid I dont even know you wtf :S ? Why lie you tard

I will ask again ...

where the items on your account sealed ??

spab

I will ask again ...

where the items on your account sealed ??[/b]
    i wrote it already two times
    but i will write it again
    roc+1 and pauldron were not sealed
    hope you will see it this time
    also apologize to PX now i know that he has been scammed by some guy as i was
    sorry dude

PFC Senior Member

Hi everybody I do a lots Trades , deals with Kevin i am sure he is 100% Trustable like me
    so stop talk shit about my friend .

<3 Kevin :lol:

What is that msn log gonna prove, he says hes giving the item back to him..wtf? :S When you scam someone, you take the item FROM them, you dont give it back.

In my books he is a scammer.
    you may all say his not, but down to the point, he is.

He did scam PowerOfSexys II +9 and went orc right after it, and not replying to us in pm&#39;s.
    Just like James, Scammers will be scammers.

For people saying his not, well thats ur opinion and can take the risk.[/b]

h34r: omg ii+9
    who powerofsexy?

puta

What is that msn log gonna prove, he says hes giving the item back to him..wtf? :S When you scam someone, you take the item FROM them, you dont give it back.[/b]
    but he had to have taken it in the first place. u don&#39;t take someone&#39;s items without asking them even if u do plan to give them back eventually. anyways, if someone were to take ur items without telling u and then they realized that they&#39;re fucked because everyone now knows they&#39;re a scammer but then they try to give back the items so it won&#39;t ruin their name ...then wat? THEY ARE STILL A SCAMMER

holmzi

but he had to have taken it in the first place. u don&#39;t take someone&#39;s items without asking them even if u do plan to give them back eventually. anyways, if someone were to take ur items without telling u and then they realized that they&#39;re fucked because everyone now knows they&#39;re a scammer but then they try to give back the items so it won&#39;t ruin their name ...then wat? THEY ARE STILL A SCAMMER[/b]
    i take freakys items all time without asking and his money....

whys it matter?

sum1 wna bring the SS&#39;s up of the paypal scam by spab? lol its realy funny for a scammer to call sum1else a scammer

happening in this topic

LuLuna

Wink

I sell M1llet to kevin and never scam he is 101 % true

but he had to have taken it in the first place. u don&#39;t take someone&#39;s items without asking them even if u do plan to give them back eventually. anyways, if someone were to take ur items without telling u and then they realized that they&#39;re fucked because everyone now knows they&#39;re a scammer but then they try to give back the items so it won&#39;t ruin their name ...then wat? THEY ARE STILL A SCAMMER[/b]
    wow..just wow. Anyone who thinks hes a scammer after this awesome "proof", be my guest. lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast