Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer

This is a discussion on Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; and holmzi it seems like free knows ur gonna take them...spab did not know kevin was gonna take his items....
Page: 3

puta

and holmzi it seems like free knows ur gonna take them...spab did not know kevin was gonna take his items.

puta

wow..just wow. Anyone who thinks hes a scammer after this awesome "proof", be my guest. lol[/b]
    i don't know either of them that well but looking at what i've seen i'd say blackwidow took his items without intending to give them back... i think i'm one of or maybe the only person to post on this topic that is unbiased. it seems like most people here are friends of kevin's but everyone is refusing to believe that he could have done what spab is accusing him of doing. then again, how well can you trust someone that you met on a computer game? i doubt that everyone who's defending kevin would trust him with all their items and accounts...if i'm wrong then i'm wrong. again, i don't know the circumstances and i don't know spab or kevin very much so i'm stating my opinion based on what i see here. there's no need to attack me or my comments and if my comments are making you uncomfortable then stop reading this topic.

puta

posts got fuked when website was down

puta

and please, if you guys are yelling at spab for not giving any "real" proof that kevin scammed him, how the hell can you accuse pr1est of being a scammer. sooo hypocritical. so he can't accuse someone of scamming him because his proof is inadequate according to your standards, and yet at the same time you're asking him "where's the proof" you dare to accuse him WITHOUT ANY PROOF. atleast pr1est gave all the proof he had.

puta

from what i know, kevin took spab's items when spab was taking a long break from the game. kevin never told spab he was taking the items. how the hell could spab produce any evidence that kevin took his items? it's very rare that people can provide proof when they are taking precautions to gather evidence/proof while making a deal. however, spab had no idea kevin would take his items and if he did how could he prove that kevin did take them?

edit post ftw inteads of 5 post :S

blizz

zzzz who cares who did wat u cant change anything and every1 has there own opinions so just drop it....

puta

edit post ftw inteads of 5 post :S[/b]
    when the website went down for however long i sent but it kept going back so it posted the same comment 5 times. that's why i said posts got fuked (in my 2nd post i think) i figured i may as well spread out wat i said since i don't know how to delete a post...i only know how to edit...so i actually did "edit post ftw". but thanks for your concern, i appreciate it

The evidence against priest was posted on another thread, with screenshots of paypal transactions..far more convincing than someone saying they are giving an item back if you ask me.

kennyburger

The evidence against priest was posted on another thread, with screenshots of paypal transactions..far more convincing than someone saying they are giving an item back if you ask me.[/b]
    haha true,

dunno why u saying a gg player a scammer, iv played with him 2-3 years on about 5 servers and hes had countless items of mine total worth of anywhere to 100 to 2k usd at times hes got all my account infos, hes #1 guy i trust trade items b4 letter system. hes bought me premium more than 35+times, rofl hes spent 4x usd on my accounts than i have u got really no proof so don't say btw, (not to get banned by luts again for rediculous reasons,) i have 2 WE +1 offer

infusion

Now its time to say: Told ya so?

Ok I will ask another question.

How to prove someone scammed you?

msn convo... its the only thing... because there is no paypal transaction...

And the scammer (if there was a scam) not drop a message saying his name adress etc...

pavel123

well the problem about ironman is that i have never known ID or Pass for it thats the thing i was just about to send money from PX to Pavel, Pavel checked everything and has seen that ive never got that money so yeah px is a scammer it has been prooved a long time ago but as far as i know thats not a topic about him thats topic about kevin
    i can write it for you one more time using a bigger font, but ill wait if you and freaky will start shitting again i will do it so that you can also read it h34r:[/b]
    he has known my id and pass, but i'm 100% sure he isn't scammer. just to be correct...

Kevin even bought Prem on my account when I had my items unsealed... And if im not mistaken, everything is still there. And I havent changed pass since then. And that was like 2 months ago

Kevin No is Scammer a.q :angry:
    :P :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast