Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer

This is a discussion on Kevin Skinner aka BlackWidow is a scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Let Kevin says his true. Hm hm hm? And yes he is scamer at least til lhe give it back. ...
Page: 4

d3xx

Let Kevin says his true. Hm hm hm? And yes he is scamer at least til lhe give it back. Then it can be called like just a lent while he was triing to buy that charakter. But rly i would like to know what Kevin says...

wow better post some solid proof or this post will be locked i think

allt he bullshit in here kevin is a scammer nooo kevin is not a scammer nooo he is nooo hes not
    wtf if he is a scammer come with solid proofs.

i have my doubts about him also cos i know what happened with powerofsexy but still post proof here man.

puta

ur not getting it. how the hell can pr1est post proof that kevin took his items????? he has no proof besides kevin saying he would give back THE roc +1. if he didn't take THE roc+1 then he would have said, fine i'll give you a roc+1 but by using THE it means it was a specific roc+1...aka pr1est's roc+1. i believe spab gave kevin his id and pw because kevin was going to buy the account with items but somehow there were complications and they never made the transaction. in addition, spab and kevin trusted each other when they were both still really active (Gladios clan) so why would spab all of the sudden be blaming his old friend of something like this UNLESS it were true?

Shake

he has known my id and pass, but i'm 100% sure he isn't scammer. just to be correct...[/b]
    well a traded for example my ss +8 with kevin from hb +7 it was without problems and I think he is trustable. but 1 think is he know ur id and pw and other think is he know spab id and pw if he is scamer u think he will scam all of us? no I think if he is scamer he will scam just one player cuz it is not deviousness. or I dont know maybe he had same personal problems idk ...just what I think and what is possible
    I know spab is 150% trustable and he just advised us if u dont believe him its yours problem..

Shake

well a traded for example my ss +8 with kevin from hb +7 it was without problems and I think he is trustable. but 1 think is he know ur id and pw and other think is he know spab id and pw u think he will scam all of us? no I think if he is scamer he will scam just one player cuz it is not deviousness or I dont know maybe he had same personal problems idk ...just what I think and what is possible[/b]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234