Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit

This is a discussion on ((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Im finally quiting.. just felt like burning my stuff :P is just a game who cares well 1st imade 2 ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Wink

Im finally quiting.. just felt like burning my stuff :P is just a game who cares well 1st imade 2 warrior chitins +4 then of those i made 1 warrior chitin gauntlet +5 rebirth and toto spear +3 rebirth and burned it to +4 xD

So what i have left to sell for USD</span> is:

- 2x Warrior Earrings

- Warrior pendant

- Warrior chitin gauntlet +5 rebirth

And well my character.. orc dcz warrior lvl 53 with AC VALKYRIE SET

<span style="color:#FF0000">I can sell these items in like a pack and add some other uniques i have for free
    wich are: kekuri belt, lycaon pendant, some +9 accesories.

PM ME OFFER PPL

And GL to everyone FINALLY IM QUITTING YAYY

RiseAgainst_

EDIT: i dont wanna quit anymore ;<

But still offer people i promess i wont be a dick about the prices

freakyangel

wtf ur gay and noob at the same time <3 ya tho

RiseAgainst_

Banned

LLOOOOOL REINHARD ... xD

lvl53, lol...and still have the balls to call me n00b....lets vs before u quick...ill own ur ass

RiseAgainst_

lvl53, lol...and still have the balls to call me n00b....lets vs before u quick...ill own ur ass[/b]
    Its my ardream character, n00b and yes i kill most of the lvl 60-62 chars also at this lvl with cleave. Since the character i played got banned. I can log another lvl 70 and my lvl 53 for 1v1, what lvl r u?

U r just a random noob lmfao, just like fleedude called menoob cuz of lvl 53 and a lvl 53 redballed him and almost killed him with his lvl 60+ character. naabs

EDIT: cant log my lvl 53 yet cuz i burned my weapons and stuff xD, but suposedly im gettign lend some items ill let you know

RiseAgainst_

Its my selling topic dont spamm

change color from yellow, so buyers can see what you offer... lol

RiseAgainst_

Is it ok in red?

Its my selling topic dont spamm[/b]
    haha...asking not to spam

lets vs...a lvl53 that owns 60+++ lmao....believe it urself because i can own u n00b...get ur lvl70 in the arena, or 53, whatever, ill log to own ur ass...maybe u owned a random scammer as fleedude and now u think that it gives u so much power and the ability to flame everyone...

get the fuck off, hope u leave soon b!tch...less speaking more action, i wanna own u and frap it

im also wondering why u got banned...hmmmm....maybe u duper, koxp?...that some sh1t

PD: at least i play fair

bb wh0r3

RiseAgainst_

haha...asking not to spam

lets vs...a lvl53 that owns 60+++ lmao....believe it urself because i can own u n00b...get ur lvl70 in the arena, or 53, whatever, ill log to own ur ass...maybe u owned a random scammer as fleedude and now u think that it gives u so much power and the ability to flame everyone...

get the fuck off, hope u leave soon b!tch...less speaking more action, i wanna own u and frap it[/b]
    Believe it or not, you are just making me feel more by not believing it cuz i own at lvl 53 ^^ I cant wait till i see u on the ground ill make sure u only read laughs to piss u off.

lets 1v1 in like 8 hours when the servers arent full just pm me here in the forums and ill reply you back.

PS: PLEASE BRING THE FRAPS AND POST THEM HERE n00b warrior

Oh and about the spam thing if someone tells me to stop posting in someones topic i will do it. I spam other ppls topic cuz they dont tell me "dont spam my topic" like i tell ppl in mine n00b

[/b]
    to your:
    ((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit[/b]

RiseAgainst_

Its just a way to call people attention instead of posting "selling list" wich is so random.

DAMN JESSE U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MARKETING u suck

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast