Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit

This is a discussion on ((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Actually rein, there is nothing wrong if u lose to sin, even in unbuffed fight. I´ve never lost a 1vs1 ...
Page: 4

RiseAgainst_

Actually rein, there is nothing wrong if u lose to sin, even in unbuffed fight. I´ve never lost a 1vs1 to a warrior who is about the same lvl as i am. U can search the OminousL1fe video from youtube where i almost got him being unbuffed and he using 2k buff. Anyway what`s the big deal even if u lost? Cmon..[/b]
    READ THE FACTS.

This is not a flame but seriously r u dumb? dont READ what princesshoe said, he twisted everything. ok ill say the facts and this is really what happened so you dont come and tell me that kind of things again.

1) I read that princess said "ok come with your lvl 53 or 70 w/e ill kick ur ass in this topic. My lvl 53 has no items so i logged rec0rd and i didnt know he was lvl 56, i thought he was lvl 65+ because of what he said.

2) He told me something about pablito then pablito pmed me and i was like "why do u pm me" he told me to vs etc etc.

3) Pablito told me he is only gettign in the fight cuz i came with the lvl 70 and its gay that i wanted to fight his lvl 56 friend. I was like then why does he tells me to bring him.

4) I tell pablito i only vs ppl that i know i can kill and i dont think i can kill him because he has uber items and record has 2 rocs and quest accesories -.-.

5) I told him ok... so u dont call me a fag ill 1v1 u who cares.

6) I go to the arena i see him with no pauldron and no helmet but with spear defense. I TOLD HIM to put all his armor on or i wouldnt fight him. Also to get the spear defense off cuz its a 1v1 and its gay.

7) I was buffed but with NO wolf (like 16xx ap -.-) and he was buffed and WITH wolf. 1st 1v1 he killed me forsure. He had more ap than record forsure with wolf.

8) 2nd 1v1 i told him lets do it with no wolf both, i got his hp to 15% then i died.

9) 3rd 1v1 i tried W S combo but since i changed of keyboard cuz my maid spilled milk on it :< (i had in my other keyboard a little bit of wax in the mp button so i didnt confuse it :P) and i started potting normally but when i was suposedly clicking mp pot i kept clicking hp pot xD so he killed me and i got his hp to like 80% duh -_- i explained him that but he kept on telling me "excuses excuses dude if i want i dont let you drop my hp" and i was like zz oke....

10) The last 1v1 wich we did both with no wolf again i killed him fair and square.

Conclution: When we both did 1v1s fair he killed me once and i killed him once also.

He has MUCH better items than rec0rd and as a rogue with the minor and everything, with the items that rec0rd has i prolly shouldnt even drop his hp to 50% and like i told him its a shame that i thought he would kick my ass badly but like i said... im a good warrior

I AM NOT BRAGGING I AM JUST TELLING ALL THE DUMBASSES THAT BELIEVED EVERYTHING THAT PRINCESSHOE SAID KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Believe the kid princess if u want its just a game and what i just said is what happened so im happy.

Later ill post who won in the 1v1 with princess, he must be good also because of his big mouth so i guess it should be a tight fight ?

I said what i had to say so im done with this topic, thanks for reading.

ROFL at your excuses, pathetic

RiseAgainst_

I know you are joking jesse, i wont answer pissed off cuz later ull say "u take things too seriously i was just joking"

U just like to piss me off fagg besides i didnt read any pathetic excuse ^_^

Wasnt really joking, just thought your post was pretty GAY

the guy full of excuses..gay+1..go cry rise kid

Im not even going to read ur post, lol. The beginning was enough. I dont want to get involved in some argy-bargy, all i wanted to say with my post was that there is no need to write what, 3 pages of some unbuffed fight in arena. SO WHAT if u lost, SO WHAT if u won. U could have just stopped that arguing saying "whatever u say". Not that hard, heh?
    Anyway im outta here...

RiseAgainst_

Oks whatever u say [u][b]fag

I sure as hell can but I wont

RiseAgainst_

Jessssmen from 3 posts directed to me 2 are flames instead of support or defending me.

Seriously fuck you.

whiner

You mexican fuck, go suck your mexican mothers tits. Die in a fire fucking mexican.

You fucking cock-a-roach....... Now die.

RiseAgainst_

Go die of aids with your gay friends fucking fag, i hope a guy that hate homosexuals fucking stick a stick up ur ass and up ur friend asses till it hurts ya&#39;ll (becuz at the start it pleases you and ur gals) and then fucking cuts ur penis so u finally get to be a fucking woman.

HOMO

haha <3 mexico

RiseAgainst_

This is a bb topic GO DOWN GO DOWN !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234