Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit

This is a discussion on ((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; you are a guy FULL of EXCUSES, lol, what a n00b...-you have wolf?, take it off! blablabla.... -you have to ...
Page: 3

you are a guy FULL of EXCUSES, lol, what a n00b...-you have wolf?, take it off! blablabla.... -you have to say "go" to begin the fight!! blabla (do not insult pablito, COME ON, he knows that)...you GOT owned! you are nothing...

want proofs?

here you are:

after then...

you say DUMBASS to me, and u say pablito -may i clean your shoes?....ALL I CAN SAY IS:

DOm

you are a guy FULL of EXCUSES, lol, what a n00b...-you have wolf?, take it off! blablabla.... -you have to say "go" to begin the fight!! blabla (do not insult pablito, COME ON, he knows that)...you GOT owned! you are nothing...

want proofs?

here you are:

after then...

you say DUMBASS to me, and u say pablito -may i clean your shoes?....ALL I CAN SAY IS:

[/b]

stfu its you that should get a life ffs no1 cares who can own who

J

Wow JC get off my acc, make me look like a noob.

RiseAgainst_

Yo J i killed him with your noob uniques, dont bitch.

@princesslover keep wasting ur time trying to make me feel less, keep talkin bout me you are just making me famous babyeee <3

Ps: i didnt even read it

princess....just stfu.....like people try to quit and you dragging him back into the dumb game geez

people like you just really grind my gears

RiseAgainst_

Nvm him bknight i think he is just a little kid

FredTFT

oký princess, come VS me, i&#39;ll lose with my lvl72 so u&#39;re happy, lil&#39; kiddo

chùpamela. B)

lol these guys are funny...speaking about school yet...i left it long time ago, so, dont say that im a kid...and, im not able to fight a lvl72, lol, FREAKING n00bs, asking me to fight a lvl72, Zzzzzz, MORONS...why dont you ask me to fight malboro with a lvl30? grow up, go to colony and if you think you are the best people around make a vid owning everyone there...but guess what, you cant....Zzzzz....and this shit was against riseagainst, because he called me n00b and u can see whos the real n00b asking not to use wolf, not to use jewells, not to use armors, LOL...R.A.=full of excuses guy

bb

Seriously rein, u suck

Montana

freakyangel

ok JC= n00b = fag

everyone got it? it isnt anything new, we all have known it from the beginning right JC <3

princess u happy? now stop harrassing the guy, let him go cry in the corner kk

RiseAgainst_

lol these guys are funny...speaking about school yet...i left it long time ago, so, dont say that im a kid...and, im not able to fight a lvl72, lol, FREAKING n00bs, asking me to fight a lvl72, Zzzzzz, MORONS...why dont you ask me to fight malboro with a lvl30? grow up, go to colony and if you think you are the best people around make a vid owning everyone there...but guess what, you cant....Zzzzz....and this shit was against riseagainst, because he called me n00b and u can see whos the real n00b asking not to use wolf, not to use jewells, not to use armors, LOL...R.A.=full of excuses guy

bb [/b]
    1)Rec0rd had no wolf, pablito shouldnt use wolf also period. rec0rd had like 16xx ap and pablito forsure has 1700+ with wolf

2) Pablito had no pauldron and helmet you piece of shit i told him to put all his armor on or i wouldnt fight.

3) I told him to get his spear defense off cuz its a 1v1.

4) Stop making up shit kid, I won the last one fair and square with MUCH noobier items than him. So thats prolly why you are bitching.

5) I respect pablito cuz he didnt come post shit against me only the n00b warrior called princesshoe.

@Jesse yes i suck B)

Rein out.

OH WAIT gimme like 2 days to get my armors and a weapon and ill go kick ur ass with my lvl 53 warrior you n00b warrior.

lol these guys are funny...speaking about school yet...i left it long time ago, so, dont say that im a kid...[/b]
    that was the dumbest thing you could have said.......because pretty much what you said there is......im out of school dont have a job, a wife, or a life and i sit at home playing computer games all day and watch little kiddies.

wow your cool your cool.

Actually rein, there is nothing wrong if u lose to sin, even in unbuffed fight. I´ve never lost a 1vs1 to a warrior who is about the same lvl as i am. U can search the OminousL1fe video from youtube where i almost got him being unbuffed and he using 2k buff. Anyway what`s the big deal even if u lost? Cmon..

FredTFT

Im finally quiting.. just felt like burning my stuff :P is just a game who cares well 1st imade 2 warrior chitins +4 then of those i made 1 warrior chitin gauntlet +5 rebirth and toto spear +3 rebirth and burned it to +4 xD

So what i have left to sell for USD</span> is:

- 2x Warrior Earrings

- Warrior pendant

- Warrior chitin gauntlet +5 rebirth

And well my character.. orc dcz warrior lvl 53 with AC VALKYRIE SET

<span style="color:#FF0000">I can sell these items in like a pack and add some other uniques i have for free
    wich are: kekuri belt, lycaon pendant, some +9 accesories.

PM ME OFFER PPL

And GL to everyone FINALLY IM QUITTING YAYY[/b]
    ps: +1 to Vallo.. playing a game isn&#39;t about being the best all the time, but more about having fun with cool people :P
    if you can&#39;t figure it out, try this : www.frmtr.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast