Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit

This is a discussion on ((((( MUST READDD ~$$$$$$$$$$$$ quit within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; No you were hoping ppl would spam: "pLEASE DONT LEAVE GREAT REINTARD, PLEASE I LOVE U DONT LEAVE"...
Page: 2

No you were hoping ppl would spam: "pLEASE DONT LEAVE GREAT REINTARD, PLEASE I LOVE U DONT LEAVE"

i eat babies.

jimbob123

i eat babies.[/b]
    rofl

Banned

I offer 15$ for your WE's XD.

No you were hoping ppl would spam: "pLEASE DONT LEAVE GREAT REINTARD, PLEASE I LOVE U DONT LEAVE"[/b]

RiseAgainst_

Yo curly that dude scares me

@ Jesssssmen READ MY AVATARR

[/b]
    jesse why would you run across a golf field naked....?

RiseAgainst_

Cuz it turns him on, 23423423 guys watching at his dick (the ones with a telescope) its such an orgasmic experience for himm

FredTFT

mexicans!

why dont you come for vs? lmao...wanned me to vs lvl56 with 70....went i said ill brough lvl70, guess what...."failed to connect for a private chat"....dont borrow accounts to this guy, poor "rec0rd" owner having a bad time....rise runned away lol

RiseAgainst_

I got dc noob im back

this is some funny shit...he wanted to vs 53 vs 70...lol....finally accepted 70 vs 70 and pablito owned him the most...

but, look at this:

stupid stupid stupid, lmao

in the other hand, rofl, look at this:

lmao

translation for the ones that doesnt know spanish: i can beat you (record says to pablito) i just vs the ones that i know i can beat...rofl

finally, as i said, i fraped his EGO that went down to the floor in the vs...but he asked us nicely not to post the vid, lol

i remember something for this situation:
    dont argue with an idiot: he will beat you up with experiencie and will take you down to his lvl

i still waiting ur lvl53, lol, but i rather leave this to this point
    PD: stfu, lol...

RiseAgainst_

1)Ok.. dumbass i quoted you on forums and pasted to the pm i didnt tell you that. u told me to bring my lvl 53 or llv 70 u dont care w/e u would kick my ass. I didnt know u were lvl 56 i thought uwere lvl 65+ rofl.

2) I told pablito i only fight people who i know i got a chance and i told him he has better items than me so i knew he was gonna kill me but later i agreed to 1v1 so he didnt call me a fag.

3) Hey liar when did i say not to post fraps?

4) Pablito killed me legal 2 times the 1st 1V1 he used wolf ididnt he killed me. The 2nd time both didnt use wolf i got his hp to 15% and he killed me. The 3rd time i tried other combo the "w s" combo but i fucked it up i kept pressing hp instead of mp (cuz i just changed my keyboard and its weird ;s) xD so i didnt lower his hp even to 70%. And the last 1v1 wich was legal 1v1 with both no wolf i killed him.

Rec0rd has what 2 ROCS and quest accesories and pablito is full set of uniques, rof rol IN? etc etc, md +8 shard idk and i killed him?

I wasnt goign to post this but n00b warrior princess wanna make me look bad so i guess i gotta post this and prove my point.

Someone just got owned. hint: princehoe

PS: lemme get borrowed my chitins and 1 weapon and ill vs u, the fight was between u and me and u didnt have the guts to tell me k "get chitins and a weapon borrowed and vs me" u only lead me to 1v1 another guy. ^^ This doesnt ends till i kill ya.

ttyl Peace Out.

i have in and shard +8

where ? xDD a.q so one guy scammed me cuz i dont see these items on my inventory .. a.q! ıııı

RiseAgainst_

U got gg items and uknow it ;p

gıft

ps: i didnt know princess was related to u ;o now i see why you defend each other. Also iposted shard idk not shard +8

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast