Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Selling UltrM4go

This is a discussion on Selling UltrM4go within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Mage lvl 77 28% Human 2.178.098 k nps (second place human side) we + 2 sse + 2 chitin shield ...
Page: 1

UltraMago

Mage lvl 77 28% Human
    2.178.098 k nps (second place human side)
    we + 2
    sse + 2
    chitin shield + 0
    elixir + 9 rebirth ap 133 lighting damage 72
    set complete + 8 rebirth 15 hp bonus
    set crystal + 8 15 hp bonus
    imir ring + 0
    shio tears + 0
    iron belt + 1
    iron necklace + 1
    wp + 3
    fire belt + 1
    lighting belt + 1
    ice belt + 1
    fork (gift from gm)
    blue dragon necklace + 2
    red dragon amulet + 1
    crystal helmet + 6 anti dagger
    crystal helmet + 5 anti spear
    crystal robe + 6 anti arrow
    crystal boots + 6 anti axe
    crystal helmet + 4 anti sword
    crystal boots + 4 anti sword
    crystal boots + 6 anti club

10 sc hp 2000
    10 sc ac 350
    10 sc swift
    10 sc magic power
    10 sc hp stat
    25 days golden premium

send offer in messages

oSTUo

speed hacker for the lose.

UltraMago

haha retard pls gift me more nps noob

speed hacker for the lose.[/b]

hahaha give u more nps? since u bought that account from some turk, u made like wut? 200k np on it...and that with all the gear u have

UltraMago

800k nps thanks to u :P

hahaha give u more nps? since u bought that account from some turk, u made like wut? 200k np on it...and that with all the gear u have [/b]

mammlea

Speed hacker, dont buy from this scumshit peruvian

Banned

how's that mago, sand is human and so are you.....there's a rule on +2 uniques, but what about +9weps, that were duped and +3 uniques that may or may not have been duped?

UltraMago

thanks so much hahaha pls be all your life ungry attack me haha thanks i need smile

Speed hacker, dont buy from this scumshit peruvian[/b]

::SnOrLaX::

crazy items >< gl with sell

bump for gg mage

UltraMago

thanks bro only losser attack me

crazy items >< gl with sell

bump for gg mage[/b]

mammlea

thanks so much hahaha pls be all your life ungry attack me haha thanks i need smile[/b]

Learn English ass, and learn to play without cheats thx

UltraMago

Learn To bE Happy ass, and learn to play without attack for nothing and not need learn english and not need use cheats noob i use that show me if u use that haha blah blah blah pls give me your nick in game to kick your ass if u want we make a vs u can fraps and show me if i use that noob or u gay ? fast when the vs today?

Learn English ass, and learn to play without cheats thx[/b]

G0D

SkittlesDaHustler want beef? Let&#39;s ask WashingMachine what you did when we did 1vs1 in Arena? LOL Noobish made with 1337 items damn I know people with alot less than you that can beat me lol. I purely can only lol at you.

flamthrow

Mago remember the first time you challenged me for a 1v1 you ran off crying trying to find excuses. Now piss off this forum we all know ur a cheater.

ChickenMaster

All right guys.. listen all plzz..

so far ultramago, my friend he was away from home doing bussiness working as everyone does in here.. now he was away for few days and he havent played k2 since .. mean while his cousin was using his mage for near 1 week and was using a program yes he did.. but ultramago the real owner he didnt.. it was his cousin..

NOW..real owner ultramago fully agree that he did use programs way long time ago last year, but since that day he stop using programs and play legit from now on he regrets using programs back them thats why he stopped .. he didnt know nothing about his mage using any programs lately while been away for work.. his cousin did use the programs he never knew nothing about it until he got back from work.. now the blame goes for his cousin but real owner ultramago never knew nothing about using programs on his mage acct...

he havent use no programs since he stopped last year.. .... now is not his fault of not knowing it..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast