Like Tree35Likes

Diver the slut/faggot

This is a discussion on Diver the slut/faggot within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; So this guy doesn't deserve the attention or mention I'm about to give him but whatever.So ever since I created ...
Page: 4

Threaded View

Banned

Red face Diver the slut/faggot

So this guy doesn't deserve the attention or mention I'm about to give him but whatever.So ever since I created an account on G4L the dude is following me,I don't know if that is normal situation for no lifers but alright, if you have no friends fine.I know him as Nickos3 bitch aka slave and nothing more,the reason I'm making this post is because he not only follows me but also insults every post I do.Now I might know what triggered this and the truth is I left bad rating on PKO don't want to mention full server name they'll have to pay me for that.So they're insulting me there, I'll insult them here,because I follow the rules and here I go with the amazing truth.Nickos ass is so clean because Diver does his job everyday,oh and hey Diver Faggot,your parents raised you in basement with shitty wifi, you will never be anything more than a Faggot,you're a faggot,definition of Diver is you're correct faggot!.You might wonder why so many faggots well he loves being a faggot he loves using a word faggot and most importantly he hangs with faggots and himself is the biggest faggot.

Last edited by Bijuu; 04-06-2015 at 12:50 AM.