Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW !

This is a discussion on 0TTOMANs WON GIRAKON CSW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Close, but still no. Show me where i've whined bitched and complained. I've only posted about how shitty the insanity ...
Page: 15

ILoveYouToo

Close, but still no. Show me where i've whined bitched and complained. I've only posted about how shitty the insanity clan is, and how much they lie to try to cover their shit. There's a difference than complaining about insanity, and laughing at them. My personal life is just fine btw, thanks for caring though.[/b]
    lol, So you think all that shit your saying isn't bitching and moaning? You probably give insanity more attention then your own penis. Do us all a favor and get over it. No one gives a flying fuck about all this insanity shit anymore, it's over and done with, you must have missed it.

sitting ppl in safe zone or maybe ur leader, who got banned? nah, cuz he was ur leader, so he cant be a cheater. he was benned by accident, right? lolz.[/b]
    YES MEN WERY BENNING!

And the difference is, our leader didn't do anything to affect the course of the server, those items aren't even around anymore. Those other clans, on the contrary have done a huge number.

Havoc2

If you honestly think that standing in front of the doors to not let anyone out is legit. Why don't you go tell them yourself before they spam the forums? The fact is it wasn't legit, it was a sorry and pathetic way too win. It wasn't fair at all, and while we tried to create fair gameplay in csw. You just cheated everyone out of a victory. I believe sultans did this on edana too, except they did it at the actual castle. Sultans knows every bug for csw, and they will use them explicitly, they know a gm won't ban them. Thats beside the point however, Using this method to cheat everyone out of castle is just childish.

All of you (Havoc, ILoveYouToo, JesusBuffs etc), stop with the personal insults. It's really getting annoying.

Btw, only pointed you 3 out because those were the people I saw on this page of the topic.

Havoc2

All of you (Havoc, ILoveYouToo, JesusBuffs etc), stop with the personal insults. It's really getting annoying.

Btw, only pointed you 3 out because those were the people I saw on this page of the topic.[/b]
    If you would like to read my post again, youll realize I have not insulted anyone. I'm past all this stuff. I just don't think its right to win castle this way.

If you would like to read my post again, youll realize I have not insulted anyone. I'm past all this stuff. I just don't think its right to win castle this way.[/b]

Wasn't talking about that post, was just talking about in general. Sorry for not explaining myself clearly.

Havoc2

Wasn't talking about that post, was just talking about in general. Sorry for not explaining myself clearly.[/b]
    I love you shurt

ILoveYouToo

Btw, only pointed you 3 out because those were the people I saw on this page of the topic.[/b]
    yes sir

Havoc2

yes sir[/b]
    Who r u on edana?

DeepThroat

If you would like to read my post again, youll realize I have not insulted anyone. I'm past all this stuff. I just don't think its right to win castle this way.[/b]
    You of all people, and people in your clan have no right to say what is right or wrong, the mere fact you dubbed this way to win castle wrong is hipocrisy, goodbye.

Havoc2

You of all people, and people in your clan have no right to say what is right or wrong, the mere fact you dubbed this way to win castle wrong is hipocrisy, goodbye.[/b]
    Say in lunarwar that the top of the respawn was a safezone for BOTh nations. The opposite nation could make a cirle around them and not let anyone out. Would you accept this as fair gameplay? Just like in csw. If someone is blocking the exit so that you cannot even make an attempt to attack the castle. Would you see this as fair gameplay. No. You are just saying that because of you hatred towards me and my insanity members. If you were being blocked by this and not hating insanity, I don't think you would have this point of view.

Edit #1: By the way, im not being hypocritical. If I cannot even say My point of view in an argument Then why can you ;?

ILoveYouToo

Who r u on edana?[/b]
    I quit edana some time ago. WoW ftw.

Havoc2

I quit edana some time ago. WoW ftw.[/b]
    Who were u :P

DeepThroat

Say in lunarwar that the top of the respawn was a safezone for BOTh nations. The opposite nation could make a cirle around them and not let anyone out. Would you accept this as fair gameplay? Just like in csw. If someone is blocking the exit so that you cannot even make an attempt to attack the castle. Would you see this as fair gameplay. No. You are just saying that because of you hatred towards me and my insanity members. If you were being blocked by this and not hating insanity, I don't think you would have this point of view.

Edit #1: By the way, im not being hypocritical. If I cannot even say My point of view in an argument Then why can you ;?[/b]

Was saying you were being hypoctical due to the fact YOU were judging something to be right or wrong, now in this particular situation I believe it's a bug and they should be punished, but it also doesn't mean you couldn't have won in some way. I'm agreeing with you that it isn't right.

Havoc2

Was saying you were being hypoctical due to the fact YOU were judging something to be right or wrong, now in this particular situation I believe it's a bug and they should be punished, but it also doesn't mean you couldn't have won in some way. I'm agreeing with you that it isn't right.[/b]
    Well i personally havent done anything wrong. Because a person in my clan did i did? No, i am just defending my leader cause i like him as a person/leader, and i dont agree he should be banned.