Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Humanity He is fair? We cant even make 1 discussion without him coming locking it / using ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    He is fair? We cant even make 1 discussion without him coming locking it / using the ban/mute hammer.

Everytime some forum members have a little disagreement, he says its a flame and start acting..... And wtf do you expect? Its a fawking discussion ofc there will be alittle bit of flames. For example now in the DCZ topic, he locked it only cause he wanted some attention

I dont understand how people complained about chuckie, I wish he was still alive (Im 99% sure he commited suicide after getting banned) and could be a forum mod again, x9999 better then this nerdy
    lmao chuckie is still alive we play LoL everyday and yes no one will EVER EVER EVER compare to him.

and for pelos.......please dont praise enceno when he did all the work and not you if he wanted us to know he would of told us.

i never have agreed with razor more.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    LOL
    I will remember that when Cwest posters come crying to me about hacked/banned accounts begging for help. You just ended me intervening on their behalf.

I'm sure they will all thank you
    people dont come crying to you lol they go to the admins, your just a forum mod, you dont get paid your nothing special hehehe
    YOU ARE CHUCKIE 2.0

LukeeReloaded

Alright ladies and gents I think he's got the picture that everyone hates him.

/close topic please once ko4life players are happy with their flames.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    people dont come crying to you lol they go to the admins, your just a forum mod, you dont get paid your nothing special hehehe
    YOU ARE CHUCKIE 2.0
    Tell that to my inbox
    It holds 1000 pms and has to be emptied every 2-3 days.

If you want Chuckie 2.0 that can be arranged, but there won't be any posters left in the CW forum after a few days.

Edit:
    Nah, I can't do that. I like most of the posters in CW

Pelos i got a question...........why does everyone hate you? i haven't really been active on forums but damn dude never seen this much hate for real. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    Pelos i got a question...........why does everyone hate you? i haven't really been active on forums but damn dude never seen this much hate for real. lol
    Because I can be a real ass at times. I'll be the first one to admit it.

Also I have a bad habit of closing posts/handing out mutes with a smartass or sarcastic remark. That is just my posting style, but it rubs people the wrong way if they are on the receiving end of the remark

mods are doing a good job one forums , i will say i do miss all the old ones that are super inactive now but the new ones are doing a great job.

ps. i dont get why people care about official forums or pelos...those forums blow lol..so inactive, idk people even bother with those forums when you got ko4life which isnt run by ugly power hungry ko nazi mods :P. +1 for ko4life forums

Little archer Senior Member

pelos is a douchebag. just read his posts in this thread? lol.

nothos and that old bitch makiya are worse though.. yes, worse.

about chuckie, yes he plays LoL. KOL Chuckie is his ign i believe lulz... he was lame, but not like these retards though... he was better, in a way kinda.

he was pretty cool guy i guess... i heard he also was gay? ew. :/

Because I can be a real ass at times. I'll be the first one to admit it.
    then maybe you're not supposed to be a mod. not the right personality for it.

Quote Originally Posted by standontcare
    When you want a real job contact me because I need a friend with no life like you. Every time I offer my friends a job they never take it cause they're never on the computer anymore.

Time is money razor.
    im in!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    pelos is a douchebag. just read his posts in this thread? lol.

nothos and that old bitch makiya are worse though.. yes, worse.

about chuckie, yes he plays LoL. KOL Chuckie is his ign i believe lulz... he was lame, but not like these retards though... he was better, in a way kinda.

then maybe you're not supposed to be a mod. not the right personality for it.

im in!
    no we made a d1ck clan

his name is microd1ckchuckie and no hes not gay he fucks bitches daily. and hes not lame tightest dude ever ANYWAYS playing LOL with him BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check market buy my bow gaezor <3 peace cheese skeet

LukeeReloaded

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Nothing wrong with being gay. Although it is fun to mock =/

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    no we made a d1ck clan

his name is microd1ckchuckie and no hes not gay he fucks bitches daily. and hes not lame tightest dude ever ANYWAYS playing LOL with him BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check market buy my bow gaezor <3 peace cheese skeet
    i saw him on KOL chuckie actually. maybe he changed his ID since it is possible now... and maybe they will switch it back to something funny because thats what riot games do.

and if i remember right (which i do) he mentioned something about his boyfriend in his goodbye from official forums post.

i still remember that thread where people mocked him so hard in ko4life... i wonder if anyone could bring it up? :d

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

No more replies from me in this thread. If you want to flame me please create a separate topic to do so
    Dang that was on page 2, yet I wasted time reading through the same bs for 4 other pages >.<

PS: On-Topic, the ko4life mods have always been pretty cool, props guys.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Dang that was on page 2, yet I wasted time reading through the same bs for 4 other pages >.<

PS: On-Topic, the ko4life mods have always been pretty cool, props guys.
    Go back and read the original post--Lukee edited it and opened the thread for conversations

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

read the forum rules here, less flames, more constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

read the forum rules here, less flames, more constructive criticism.
    Yes sir

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast