Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+10 armors FTW ?

This is a discussion on +10 armors FTW ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AQ I personaly never met a Italien guy in KO >.<...
Page: 5

AQ I personaly never met a Italien guy in KO >.<

the_man_slayer

lol im not reading all this xD

AQ I personaly never met a Italien guy in KO >.<[/b]
    Domine clan are Italiens guys...only from italy and good top on ares there is good guys in this clan

<3 Apathia paul FTW

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

this guy got a +21 Complete Robe with MP bonus, the only +21comp robe on ares was made/duped by a guy named xMuratx (atlest he was the first person who was spoted with the robe) and WeAreSoSorry (thats the clan of IexaI) is a koxper/xp buger maybe duping to clan, not the whole clan but most of them[/b]
    Actually the first person with the robe was Jion or somthing like that from back when i was in TheReapers and all. He sold it on Ebay or by some other means to xMuratx unless that is Jion nation transfered and name changed. Yea it was either duped or GM made, he never told us but whatever it was the MP was retarded

Actually the first person with the robe was Jion or somthing like that from back when i was in TheReapers and all. He sold it on Ebay or by some other means to xMuratx unless that is Jion nation transfered and name changed. Yea it was either duped or GM made, he never told us but whatever it was the MP was retarded[/b]
    thats what i said..he duper and he show me more items next time i take SS if he will show me again..why should i lie :/

and then you woke up and ur bed was wet? Oo
    at first the robe was made in ROFD like 3 months ago and whoever is upping a +8 item or higher with a trina ROFL
    +8 to +9 with trina = like 25%
    +9 to +10 with trina = dunno gues like 10%
    +5 rebirth to +6 rebirth with tears of karivian or wtf its called is like 80%
    +6 to +7 80%
    +7 to +8 80% and so on
    and a big lol to "an italian guy studied KO shit" did you ever met a Italien in KO oO[/b]
    shhhhhhhhh aq

killer2675

only 2 people on cypher i have seen with + 9 or +10 shell is CathMe , Jasuis , DarkScream(+10 Pauldron HP on it LOL) and KnightofKnights +9 helmet...

only 2 people on cypher i have seen with + 9 or +10 shell is CathMe , Jasuis , DarkScream(+10 Pauldron HP on it LOL) and KnightofKnights +9 helmet...[/b]
    well what you try to say? they dupers too? i really dont care what are you guys thinking but +21 reverse...how can fucking some1 upgrade more 16 times after its +5 reverse ( +8 ) and its not failed!!!!! tell me how ?

justAgame

dam need my sunglasses to look at that again =D

ISeeYouPee

damn i want fp +10 that would be so freeken nice glow like a bitch lol

fp can&#39;t glow

ISeeYouPee

+10 i bet it can ... loll

Validating

only items that are high class from +1 can glow xP

made 2 warrior fp +9 without trina&#39;s so its not that hard with low class items

i even made a +10 stillito&#39;s without a trina when i just used it as a burning item b4 upgrading lol

i don&#39;t think you know what "dupe" means in the first place...omgthisisme

dupe means duplicate an item
    so if you dupe a +8 item you get 2 +8 items.... and if you dupe again you get 3 +8 items and so on... and after they upgrade those parts.... and a lot of them probably just break going +9... but with time that is how they make their +9 +10.... so anyone who has alot of +8 items without used dupe method and goes for +9... they&#39;ll get 1 item to it... or more..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast