Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

1vs1

This is a discussion on 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U beat oishi? I don't believe you Not that you care clearly, but I wanna see you kill him 1on1 ...
Page: 2

U beat oishi? I don't believe you Not that you care clearly, but I wanna see you kill him 1on1 in arena.

evenson

Give me a time and date, I had 2009 hp left when it was over. No interfences, I even fucked my potting once. Btw if anyone was wondering, im level 68 now. So that might be a big difference. lol. 4700 hp, 2250 ap and 1211 defense. And that 2250 ap is with a hb so add 155 flame dmg to that.

Nice

Meh I'll try to set one up, this would be a kickass fight to watch. Oishi is badass.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

well apperantly it did hurt you cuz you all the sudden started to defend yourself and telling everyone how you defeted almost every warrior equal your lvl and some oishi guy.

evenson

Aids pm me on msn :P

Reinhard

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    hit him once, run off. *Stop, look at him. *If he follows keep going. *If not, turn around, repeat. *Its like luring a mob.
    yeah but humans are aggro <_< -_- :rollseyes:[/b]
    Yes we are h43r: >: D

OrcTank

i wait for them to contact me, 1v1 is just whos got the biggest balls i.e. best gear
    i dont however like people that talk shit for another person. dont just assume a person will 1v1

i prefer to find the against the odds 8 on 2 battles with me and my priest bobgreensley ^^.

but pm them on here or wait until they are in moradon or ask a person in moradon to pm them for you.

oncemore

Throw a rock, pm them, and lure them somewhere quite.

Works 95% of the time. Bit gay when they have 5-6 stealthed sins with them :rollseyes:

normaly if i go to 1v1 someone and have someone whit me ill just sit and let him (her) kill it then repot and ill start

IRockUSuck

if u are a orc contact with ur human friend tell him to do that ^_^

if u cant do that go arena cant 1v1 @ cz with the person u want :rollseyes: :wub:

PriesTesS

Originally posted by OrcTank
    and my priest bobgreensley ^^.
    i wanna 1vs1 bobgreensley !!!

Loyt or someting, from AHM, they was raiding my exp party several time, he was with 2 more warriors and C4pty as adebuf heal, I run away, I run away good, but that Loyt noob was at my ass all the time, I lost swift, so i said erm bah, lemme try him at least, and ooopppaaaa noob was redballed and he start to run to capty for heals, zzzzzz

so 1vs1 ??? with who ??? how ???

Socrates

they all fear baba now dont they

there's many possible ways to get eachother's attention, if your a sin and the other is a warrior you can run circles around them and remove your armours illusion them, pm them bounce throw rocks and dont attack them if there's others chasing as well hehe

and when you finally get into the position to do a 1v1 you press town without even fighting so you leave him behind wondering what the hell you were doing. so you win here

Originally posted by Socrates
    they all fear baba now dont they
    nah, no way, I am prolly the bigest 65lvl noob in CZ atm, but.... my point was we had a good chance 1vs1 and Loyt went running to his healer? lvl 70 warrior? scroled? AHM clan() so wtf?

Originally posted by Baba

nah, no way, I am prolly the bigest 65lvl noob in CZ atm,
    I am FFS, don't take that away from me :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast