Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

24 HOURS waiting for new potions

This is a discussion on 24 HOURS waiting for new potions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The potions say they are only for a limited time..so..I dont believe they are here to stay[/b] maybe if they ...
Page: 2

silverbuffer18

The potions say they are only for a limited time..so..I dont believe they are here to stay[/b]
    maybe if they set amount used per day wuld be decent atlesat

Menino_Lindo

u're in ko?[/b]

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

You don't need to be "rich" to afford potions that cost 30k each or whatever, that isn't the point AT ALL. Even if the potions were 1m coins each, it is still ruining the game completely. This takes the entire balance between all classes and widens 2 of them, and lessens the other 2 drastically. What's going to happen when the new TBL edits come out and they can spam these potions or use them both at the same time, 720 and 1920 is more than enough.

The time it takes for a sin to minor in those 3 seconds where your mana pot is in cooldown, is exactly the amount you can make (+ a little more) when minor is on cooldown. The time gap between minoring 1920 mana to 2880 mana is at least another second. With just 1 second difference, you can change your entire combo. Rogues will be able to use 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp and never run out of mana, EVER. With cooldown, I suppose this kind of makes assassins very over powered but when you compare the amount of HP/MANA and Defense from Rogue to warrior, a warrior should be raping the rogue every single time. With these new mana pots, warriors can use 7 skills + have left over mana PER 2880 pot, as opposed to the 4 + left over mana from 1920 pot, at lvl 80. That's HUGE.

If you don't realize the imbalance that these pots will affect the game, then I don't know how you can even call yourself a PK'er, not at all.[/b]

if a sin,warrior,priest,mage all can hit 1(one) button n get the same hp as anyother class this will be good
    for mages n priests yea the sins minor shit will suk but every class can use the pots
    so its ok .... anyways if u dont like srry for you i cant say i will i havent even seen um yet
    but im a warrior so im sure i wont mind them.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

When they're up for 1 day as they say "limited time", it's already enough for someone to stack their inn hostess' with these potions, even on spare accounts. Everyone will use them for the times they want to (like versing), but a priest/warrior in general PK will be ridiculous.. Sorry for spam, this is is such a piss off. Instead of fixing shit, they decide to implement potions that basically put the game in the trash for most people. Like someone's already said, not everyone has +9's yano...

if a sin,warrior,priest,mage all can hit 1(one) button n get the same hp as anyother clan this will be good
    for mages n priests yea the sins minor shit will suk but every class can use the pots
    so its ok .... anyways if u dont like srry for you i cant say i will i havent even seen um yet
    but im a warrior so im sure i wont mind them.[/b]
    You took the words right out of my mouth. This is the same shit as when they had topics on the official forums saying "Should Rogues' Minor's Be Cool Downed or Not?"
    All the sins and smart people who understand that sins are great for party pk, said to NOT put a cooldown. All the people who were selfish and only gave a damn about their 1v1's said they wanted to have cooldown, biggest examples being warriors. No offense, but JUST like you.

Banned Senior Member

what do the potions do?

new pots = i can solo all bosses as a papaer mage

what do the potions do?[/b]
    hp gives 1080 and mana gives 2880

what do the potions do?[/b]
    There is a new NPC in Moradon which sells new potions. A new HP pot (I don't know the name of the pots) which gives 1,080 HP rather than 720. A new MP pot which gives 2880 MP rather than 1920. I can't confirm this as I haven't logged in game yet, but I don't think this topic was made to spam and lie about such an update.

When they're up for 1 day as they say "limited time", it's already enough for someone to stack their inn hostess' with these potions, even on spare accounts. Everyone will use them for the times they want to (like versing), but a priest/warrior in general PK will be ridiculous.. Sorry for spam, this is is such a piss off. Instead of fixing shit, they decide to implement potions that basically put the game in the trash for most people. Like someone's already said, not everyone has +9's yano...
    You took the words right out of my mouth. This is the same shit as when they had topics on the official forums saying "Should Rogues' Minor's Be Cool Downed or Not?"
    All the sins and smart people who understand that sins are great for party pk, said to NOT put a cooldown. All the people who were selfish and only gave a damn about their 1v1's said they wanted to have cooldown, biggest examples being warriors. No offense, but JUST like you.[/b]
    im not talkin crap on sins minor cool down im jus sayin this is a good thing for them
    and as a warrior i dont care if i cant kill a sin ill jus wait for backup lol

You just don't get it, do you xD nevermind!

You just don't get it, do you xD nevermind![/b]
    no i dont... srry massa

i think that new hp/mana pots are new K2 solution to consume duped money

i think that new hp/mana pots are new K2 solution to consume duped money[/b]
    Or their solution to noobs crying about the supposedly 100s of +9 items in each server and how they get their asses handed to them. There's not nearly that many +9s anyway.

superturk

so i think there is no point to build a priest just for healing debuff ;/

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You don't need to be "rich" to afford potions that cost 30k each or whatever, that isn't the point AT ALL. Even if the potions were 1m coins each, it is still ruining the game completely. This takes the entire balance between all classes and widens 2 of them, and lessens the other 2 drastically. What's going to happen when the new TBL edits come out and they can spam these potions or use them both at the same time, 720 and 1920 is more than enough.

The time it takes for a sin to minor in those 3 seconds where your mana pot is in cooldown, is exactly the amount you can make (+ a little more) when minor is on cooldown. The time gap between minoring 1920 mana to 2880 mana is at least another second. With just 1 second difference, you can change your entire combo. Rogues will be able to use 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp and never run out of mana, EVER. With cooldown, I suppose this kind of makes assassins very over powered but when you compare the amount of HP/MANA and Defense from Rogue to warrior, a warrior should be raping the rogue every single time. With these new mana pots, warriors can use 7 skills + have left over mana PER 2880 pot, as opposed to the 4 + left over mana from 1920 pot, at lvl 80. That's HUGE.

If you don't realize the imbalance that these pots will affect the game, then I don't know how you can even call yourself a PK'er, not at all.[/b]
    With LvL 80+ with 720/1920 pots, a warrior in a vs with a rogue can go through a hp pot, hp pot, mp pot (2hp, 1mp [2:1]) routine repeatedly and most likely never run out of mana before the rogue or the warrior himself is dead. Now because of the additional 960 mana from the 2880 pot a warrior will be able to have a pot progression of 3:1 and acquire the same result as a 2:1 pot progression. Not to mention that also those 3 hp pots are now 360 hp more, a warrior will be gaining 1080 more hp per every soul pot following this type of progression.

NOW OBVIOUSLY a warrior at lvl 80+ won't be comboing in a textbook progression of 2:1 or 3:1, because it doesn't take full advantage of their mana bar without sacrificing skill damage from running out of mana for an extra hp pot. Seeing as now you will be able to mana pot from below 1200 (the amount of mana (3 skills) used between 2 pots when comboing at max speed with HS/HB) and be able to go through a progression of 2 hp pots before being required to mp pot, a warrior can just hp pot until his mana reaches below 1200, and never have to worry about running out of mana, because he can just use 1 hp pot, and then another mana pot even after being at zero or almost zero mana and never reach less than 400 and be unable to use a skill.

There will never again be an issue with a warriors mana being so low that he can run out of mana even with a progression of 1:1. Because with 1920 mana being given per soul pot, and between 2 pots a warrior is able to use 2400 mana, his mana regen doesnt override the mana usage, and he will eventually either a. run out of mana or b. have to double mana pot.

If you know how to combo and pot and have ever played a lvl 70 warrior with howling sword and a MANA POOL of 2800 or LESS, you DEFINITELY know what I'm talking about. 2880 pots eliminate this issue for warriors completely, as it overrides the 2400 mana usage between 2 pots by 480 mana, just enough left over for an extra howling, + the mana of another mana pot used most likely in the worst case scenario.

im not talkin crap on sins minor cool down im jus sayin this is a good thing for them
    and as a warrior i dont care if i cant kill a sin ill jus wait for backup lol[/b]
    You sir are a retard. If you are intelligent and have basic math skills, and are able to READ and COMPREHEND my post you will understand what Blackbreed and I are both trying to point out; that SINS ARE FUCKED BY THESE POTIONS.

But I heardly doubt you will comprehend <_<

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast