Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

24 HOURS waiting for new potions

This is a discussion on 24 HOURS waiting for new potions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think that new hp/mana pots are new K2 solution to consume duped money[/b] I think they just added it ...
Page: 3

i think that new hp/mana pots are new K2 solution to consume duped money[/b]
    I think they just added it to make it seem like they were doing something during that 24 hours.

Menino_Lindo

anyone have got link for download patch?
    Because i cant enter at ko... the bar doesn't move :s

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

With LvL 80+ with 720/1920 pots, a warrior in a vs with a rogue can go through a hp pot, hp pot, mp pot (2hp, 1mp [2:1]) routine repeatedly and most likely never run out of mana before the rogue or the warrior himself is dead. Now because of the additional 960 mana from the 2880 pot a warrior will be able to have a pot progression of 3:1 and acquire the same result as a 2:1 pot progression. Not to mention that also those 3 hp pots are now 360 hp more, a warrior will be gaining 1080 more hp per every soul pot following this type of progression.

NOW OBVIOUSLY a warrior at lvl 80+ won't be comboing in a textbook progression of 2:1 or 3:1, because it doesn't take full advantage of their mana bar without sacrificing skill damage from running out of mana for an extra hp pot. Seeing as now you will be able to mana pot from below 1200 (the amount of mana (3 skills) used between 2 pots when comboing at max speed with HS/HB) and be able to go through a progression of 2 hp pots before being required to mp pot, a warrior can just hp pot until his mana reaches below 1200, and never have to worry about running out of mana, because he can just use 1 hp pot, and then another mana pot even after being at zero or almost zero mana and never reach less than 400 and be unable to use a skill.

There will never again be an issue with a warriors mana being so low that he can run out of mana even with a progression of 1:1. Because with 1920 mana being given per soul pot, and between 2 pots a warrior is able to use 2400 mana, his mana regen doesnt override the mana usage, and he will eventually either a. run out of mana or b. have to double mana pot.

If you know how to combo and pot and have ever played a lvl 70 warrior with howling sword and a MANA POOL of 2800 or LESS, you DEFINITELY know what I'm talking about. 2880 pots eliminate this issue for warriors completely, as it overrides the 2400 mana usage between 2 pots by 480 mana, just enough left over for an extra howling, + the mana of another mana pot used most likely in the worst case scenario.
    You sir are a retard. If you are intelligent and have basic math skills, and are able to READ and COMPREHEND my post you will understand what Blackbreed and I are both trying to point out; that SINS ARE FUCKED BY THESE POTIONS.

But I heardly doubt you will comprehend <_<[/b]
    ur right sins are fucked cuz there minor will be like none stop
    u fukin dumb shit sins wont have to worry about mana u fuck
    so yea i comprehend what there sayin do i think its right ... no
    so suk a dick fagget

n ur sayin warriors will have an advantage now ?
    n sins wont vs mages/priests ?

once my base mana is out ( which is pretty quick) using howling sword
    a 1 hp 1 soul strategy is barely enough to keep the combo running

i keep seeing grayed out howling icon , and slow my combo

remember base mana of rogue = hp (1 minute of comboing is 1k mana approx right ?)
    not the case with warriors
    if warriors are getting 2880 soul pot then rogues are as well

the new pots will only make killing ppl harder
    the effect they will have on vses is debateable , let the show start and we&#39;ll see some results !

TOYSOLDIER_

some people who can make a pk video thinks they are pro and expect everyone to give a shit about what they has to say, but seriously we dont give a fuck.

if your post is more than 2 lines then im not gonna bother reading so dont bother posting ur shit. i see enough posts of people repeating the obvious.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

some people who can make a pk video thinks they are pro and expect everyone to give a shit about what they has to say, but seriously we dont give a fuck.

if your post is more than 2 lines then im not gonna bother reading so dont bother posting ur shit. i see enough posts of people repeating the obvious.[/b]
    Well excuse me Mr VIP :lol:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

You don&#39;t need to be "rich" to afford potions that cost 30k each or whatever, that isn&#39;t the point AT ALL. Even if the potions were 1m coins each, it is still ruining the game completely. This takes the entire balance between all classes and widens 2 of them, and lessens the other 2 drastically. What&#39;s going to happen when the new TBL edits come out and they can spam these potions or use them both at the same time, 720 and 1920 is more than enough.

The time it takes for a sin to minor in those 3 seconds where your mana pot is in cooldown, is exactly the amount you can make (+ a little more) when minor is on cooldown. The time gap between minoring 1920 mana to 2880 mana is at least another second. With just 1 second difference, you can change your entire combo. Rogues will be able to use 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp and never run out of mana, EVER. With cooldown, I suppose this kind of makes assassins very over powered but when you compare the amount of HP/MANA and Defense from Rogue to warrior, a warrior should be raping the rogue every single time. With these new mana pots, warriors can use 7 skills + have left over mana PER 2880 pot, as opposed to the 4 + left over mana from 1920 pot, at lvl 80. That&#39;s HUGE.

If you don&#39;t realize the imbalance that these pots will affect the game, then I don&#39;t know how you can even call yourself a PK&#39;er, not at all.[/b]
    +1
    we honestly waited fckin 24 hours to get this BS. Its just like when they had the 1440 hp pots in the PUS for a week. most retarded thing ever.

Danny sorry i aint been on lately i been at home visiting my parents

if your post is more than 2 lines then im not gonna bother reading so dont bother posting ur shit. i see enough posts of people repeating the obvious.[/b]
    go change ur tampon dude.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thing is VS.

People make rules anyway. (seriously who the hell uses acid pots etc - just cos its there doesnt mean everything)

If the animation is different players can agree its retarded in a VS and not use.

theInfantry

i read all this BLA BLA and i agree to some of you

After new potion is out there will be all pk style changed.
    If they dont fix minor TBL now assasins with a good gear and edit TBL for minot heal will be like immortal .
    Also another thing will change is gonna be the warior style .. now they will be abable to make 2 full combo on lvl 80 then 1 MP potion and 2 full combo before need to use MP again . This will give them time to outpot many characters .
    Mages are more fucked then always becose they wont be able to kill warior or assasin anymore... lvl 80 warior was outpoting mage lvl 83 even with old heal potion.
    BPs style wont change so much and they will become usless then before and playing as a BP will be much more hard to get warior or assas down ...
    Archer style wont be changed anyway and archer will keep beeing so weak character for PK .

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well since the lvl 5 priest skill got added did any1 check whether any other of these following changes were made before servers went down?
    edit: not sure if it was a lvl 5 skill but priests did get a new basic skill in this patch

(04-09-2009) Mage&#39;s high level fire skills: Fire Armor will do 3000 damage over time instead of 700. Vampiric Fire&#39;s power will be increased from 3000 to 5000.

(03-12-2009) Prayer of Cronos will be sold in the sundries and can be used by priests.

(12-04-2008) A "stroke" skill will be added at level 1 for every class. This is a melee hitting skill that does 70% damage. It will appear on your skill bar if you create a new character.

Warrior&#39;s Piercing skill at level 9 will do 120% damage and 50 additional damage.

Rogues will get a "Stab 2" skill at level 7 and an "Archery 2" skill at level 9.

Mages will get the "Magic Blade" skill at level 9. This skill does 90% damage with a staff.

Priests will get the "Holy Attack" skill at level 5. This skill does 90% damage.[/b]

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yeh i remember chasing warriors on a sin even when they got like 25% hp, while there running and potting it takes a while to get em... with this pot well.... shits all fucked up :P

well since the lvl 5 priest skill got added did any1 check whether any other of these following changes were made before servers went down?
    edit: not sure if it was a lvl 5 skill but priests did get a new basic skill in this patch[/b]
    shit u were first ... I was about to write this :P

on my mage I got 2 new skills - stroke and magic blade

both are staff attacks and both have animation of Jab or something like that xD but it&#39;s fckin easy to combo with this

and servers are up, new NPC is in mora, between teleports - hp pot costs something around 10k, and mana 23k

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

edit: not sure if it was a lvl 5 skill but priests did get a new basic skill in this patch
    (04-09-2009) Mage&#39;s high level fire skills: Fire Armor will do 3000 damage over time instead of 700. Vampiric Fire&#39;s power will be increased from 3000 to 5000.

(03-12-2009) Prayer of Cronos will be sold in the sundries and can be used by priests.

(12-04-2008) A "stroke" skill will be added at level 1 for every class. This is a melee hitting skill that does 70% damage. It will appear on your skill bar if you create a new character.

Warrior&#39;s Piercing skill at level 9 will do 120% damage and 50 additional damage.

Rogues will get a "Stab 2" skill at level 7 and an "Archery 2" skill at level 9.

Mages will get the "Magic Blade" skill at level 9. This skill does 90% damage with a staff.

Priests will get the "Holy Attack" skill at level 5. This skill does 90% damage.[/b]
    any update on vampric aura or fire armor? and wut does prayer of cronos do i cant find it at sundries

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Stab2 > Pierce and faster reload, sins will do even better now D:

Ignore Me Senior Member

The new mana pot animation looks identical to me as old souls- so its a pity.

If other people like to VS - then why screw it up.

Just delete them - and I say that with four inns 9999&#39;d.

Prayer of chronos is not in sundries.

The new priest skill is low mana - but above level 40 I don&#39;t think it will matter.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast