Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knights! We are very excited to announce that Knight Online will officially arrive on Steam on Monday, January 25, ...
Page: 1

Default 25jan steam+ new server launches

Hello Knights!
    We are very excited to announce that Knight Online will officially arrive on Steam on Monday, January 25, 2016, at 7:00 PM EST. This highly anticipated event will introduce a new server that will be accessed exclusively via Steam, separately from the current Knight Online client. Please continue to follow us on our Steam website, Facebook, and Steam Store page for updates. We'll see you on Steam!
    Steam Store: Knight Online on Steam
    [Make sure to Add it to your Wish List to get ready once it launches!]
    NTTGame || Knight Online Team

Holy shit, that's way earlier than I thought it would be, this is incredible news.

Obligatory

GET HYPED BOYS.

TADA ! :P

10 chars

soooo i dont understand rly what they wrote, we need to dl new client? or can use same?

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    soooo i dont understand rly what they wrote, we need to dl new client? or can use same?
    You'll have to download the client using Steam, the Steam server is completely separate from the USKO client, as in people who aren't logging in through Steam won't be able to even see it on the server list (I assume, atleast that's what they're implying).

If you've ever played Smite, or TERA or any other game that has its own client as well as a steam client, its basically the same deal.

download steam>install KO using the steam client> log on> play KO, that's actually what they're explaining there, so yes a different client.

Banned Senior Member

So they're just gonna leave KO as it is not even changing anything for their steam launch, this will be a complete joke. New players will find out soon enough this game is only PAY2WIN and leave. As long as NTT-game doesn't change the babyshoppy aspect and many other things, I don't expect this new server to be a success.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    download steam>install KO using the steam client> log on> play KO, that's actually what they're explaining there, so yes a different client.
    This ^ as they said in the post, add the game to your Wishlist on Steam so that you download it the moment its available.

im praying that its possible to logg into the server without premium haha

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    i doubt it, but maybe there are some changes added to the steam version, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    So they're just gonna leave KO as it is not even changing anything for their steam launch, this will be a complete joke. New players will find out soon enough this game is only PAY2WIN and leave. As long as NTT-game doesn't change the babyshoppy aspect and many other things, I don't expect this new server to be a success.
    You do realise they've changed a shitload of stuff in the game right? To help new players keep up with the babas? Not only that but everyone will be starting from scratch, yea, you can buy premium and stuff but that's the extent to the "P2W", if someone wants to spend $400 on dragon boxes and get a bunch of uniques then have at it, Guild Wars 2, Archeage, TERA, Aion all have the same kind of shit but people don't care there, for some reason a bunch of the KO community has a stick up their ass about PUS items.
    ScreameR, MenInBlack and Phantom94 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Unless they increase server capacity, who knows, I could see them allowing it for like the first week or two to get people hooked and then adding a queue if it gets too populated, but who knows, certainly not me.

Banned Senior Member

Glad they decided to launch on the same date my PSKO was set to launch...

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast