Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor To include such a "farming" method as an actual way of making money shows how big ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    To include such a "farming" method as an actual way of making money shows how big the fanboy is in you. Good thing the 500000 turks still don't know about felankor's existence.

I rest my case. Have fun in there.
    You have zero clue whatsoever in this one brah, it's easy 30-60m per felly, and well when an IN is 4gb...farming is real whether you think it's possible or not.
    azreal313 likes this.

i`m not gonna be a puppet for some lowlife gay with high ego and fat wallet.
    Too bad, they (nttturko) repeated thing again when apex was on its peek, now server hoopers are crushing market with their sellouts. Just to go and see another fail USKO server. QQ it after month or two (of genie apos) and maybe make some money by $$$ sales on isi drops.

TYbbnoko

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post
    Too bad, they (nttturko) repeated thing again when apex was on its peek, now server hoopers are crushing market with their sellouts. Just to go and see another fail USKO server. QQ it after month or two (of genie apos) and maybe make some money by $$$ sales on isi drops.

TYbbnoko
    You're literally retarded.
    NuclearWinter and snipes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    well, not exactly. But would you , as a newcomer to the WHOLE game actually wait 4 to 6 hours just to test it out?
    No of course not. But from the outside looking in, KO probably isn't that appealing of a game unless you played it many years ago. Personally I don't think any amount of changes will turn the game into something that is appealing to the gamers of today.

Best of luck to them though. It would be nice to see KO do well in the MMO scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post

TYbbnoko
    wait, 10 people selling out means crushing the market on apexko?
    Jamm1n and azreal313 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    wait, 10 people selling out means crushing the market on apexko?
    It's Y2K all over again...o wait, some PS gays are sad...nvm move along nothing to see here

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    You have zero clue whatsoever in this one brah, it's easy 30-60m per felly, and well when an IN is 4gb...farming is real whether you think it's possible or not.
    60m LOL

I don't see how a long respawn, highly disputed, high level requiring monster is a reliable farming method.

You won't be online for all of them, you won't get all of them. Now if turks are stupid enough to not care to contest it, then sure.

I'm not sad, you're just awfully mistaken in your blind love for usko that you can't even tell what's subpar anymore. Poor you, so used to being treated like a piece of garbage even though you're a customer, and I bet a paying one too!

Time shall prove me right, as it always does.
    NightSex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    60m LOL

I don't see how a long respawn, highly disputed, high level requiring monster is a reliable farming method.

You won't be online for all of them, you won't get all of them. Now if turks are stupid enough to not care to contest it, then sure.
    You have no idea how this game works, do you?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    You have no idea how this game works, do you?
    I think you're a blind man. If NTT game doesn't change shit then we will have a next Midgard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    I think you're a blind man. If NTT game doesn't change shit then we will have a next Midgard.
    For the trillionth time in this thread and others, NTT has ALREADY been changing stuff, or are you too retarded to read the updates they've done to the game, I expect them to continue making changes to help the casual player out while also making the game better for diehard players.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    For the trillionth time in this thread and others, NTT has ALREADY been changing stuff, or are you too retarded to read the updates they've done to the game, I expect them to continue making changes to help the casual player out while also making the game better for diehard players.
    They've done a bit. But some (many) would argue that it just isn't enough, and the core aspect of the game remains too pay2win for a lot of people.

Here's an idea: How about they stop releasing new servers?

Some of you might argue "But the most fun part of KO is the racing to the top of a new server". If the most fun part of the game is simply grinding at the beginning, then there's problems.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Sigh I just don't get it.

A company like them makes a lot of money, still their Facebook promotion and marketing is total shit.
    I mean just look at their goddamn promo material for Steam, it looks like it's made by a 5-year old. And you expect new players from the steam community to actually join a game which is promoted so badly. Advertisements and promo video's done by amateurs in the PSKO communities look way better. To me it looks like NTT-game just doesn't give a single fuck and wants to make more money.

And as said before in this thread , even if some new players join. They will instantly die against clans and players who have been playing this game for over 10+years. I see no future here with the steam partnership and specially because most turks don't even use steam.

Secondly if nothing is done game-wise then we will have a Midgard II , people join and sell-out after two months. I see no future here. But at the end I hope I am wrong and they do change...

End of rant.

TL;DR As long as things don't change, same shit will happen.

Wait whats so bad about midgard? It seems alive

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    Nothing wrong with midgard.. But yea most of the top clans gonna join steam launch..

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    No clue, its ridiculously populated and there's PK in Ardream and CZ at all times of the day, even the items there aren't retardedly OP because the server has only been out a few months.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast