Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 411 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i shaw him in cz lastngiht he wont down faster then normaal...
Page: 3

KalaBunga Senior Member

i shaw him in cz lastngiht he wont down faster then normaal

to all those people who are saying 'red dwarf'... you guys never understood why i named my character OuroboroS?

and hey G nice to see you're still floating about, but its not as nice to hear you're still playing KO :P

Banned

The char is back but is it Vudoo or someone else?[/b]
    and u r?

G0D

to all those people who are saying 'red dwarf'... you guys never understood why i named my character OuroboroS?

and hey G nice to see you're still floating about, but its not as nice to hear you're still playing KO :P[/b]
    The crew of Starbug come across a linkway between dimensions and meet their counterparts from another reality, one in which Kochanski was in stasis when the Red Dwarf crew died, and Lister has since been brought back as a hologram. The linkway breaks, when attacked by GELFs, and Kochanski is trapped with our crew; and although Lister does not mind, Kryten becomes jealous and is determined to get her back to her own dimension. Lister finally uncovers his parents' identities.

The episode's name is derived from Ouroboros, the mythological dragon or worm swallowing its own tail.

:lol:

the leader of v0ltage is patriot..[/b]

PATRlOT was the old leader, it was remade and now 411 is the leader.
    The character ofc.

HateMadeMe

Hey guys, it's definately not the reall 411, i used to be in a clan with this new 411, he used to be called R_I_P, then changed his name to Patrlot, and then yesterday saw he is named 411, dunno if he name changed again or the clans just been renamed but he's the leader of V0ltage.

So yeh its definately no the real one back...

Banned

and hey G nice to see you're still floating about, but its not as nice to hear you're still playing KO :P[/b]
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ring/two/index.htm

cool book xP

The crew of Starbug come across a linkway between dimensions and meet their counterparts from another reality, one in which Kochanski was in stasis when the Red Dwarf crew died, and Lister has since been brought back as a hologram. The linkway breaks, when attacked by GELFs, and Kochanski is trapped with our crew; and although Lister does not mind, Kryten becomes jealous and is determined to get her back to her own dimension. Lister finally uncovers his parents' identities.

The episode's name is derived from Ouroboros, the mythological dragon or worm swallowing its own tail.
    :lol:[/b]
    ... you just looked that up on wikipedia :P

the term ouroboros is the key to the whole series, and the future of mankind. The box in which lister is found has Ouroboros written down the side which they believed was his name, 'Our Rob Or Ross'... but infact it was the name of a brand of never ending battery that he in the future put his own baby, a.k.a himself, into, thus creating a never ending cycle of life, meaning mankind can never become truely extinct

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

and u r?

[/b]
    and just exactly dose this have to do with this post?

Banned

and just exactly dose this have to do with this post?[/b]

its says 411 .. and u ask in post who is this guy so-n-so .. i cant ask same question of u?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am asking due to it being an old account that very fucking famous that's not been on for a very long time

I still don't see what you are getting at about someone being on my account. Stop trying to stir shit about me on these forums.

its says 411 .. and u ask in post who is this guy so-n-so .. i cant ask same question of u?[/b]
    He was asking if Voodoo (I assume that is the original 411) was playing the character now. How about paying attention before jumping into flame eh?

Banned

He was asking if Voodoo (I assume that is the original 411) was playing the character now. How about paying attention before jumping into flame eh?[/b]
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...ptain+Sav-a-hoe <_<

G0D

... you just looked that up on wikipedia :P

the term ouroboros is the key to the whole series, and the future of mankind. The box in which lister is found has Ouroboros written down the side which they believed was his name, &#39;Our Rob Or Ross&#39;... but infact it was the name of a brand of never ending battery that he in the future put his own baby, a.k.a himself, into, thus creating a never ending cycle of life, meaning mankind can never become truely extinct

[/b]
    Actually Google ftw I just clicked the 1st link I saw xD

dont take shit so personal felix ..[/b]
    how can you direct a comment at somebody then say they are taking it too personal? :lol:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast