Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 238
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just came back to C-West and it seems way more active these days. I love that most people speak ...
Page: 15


  1. #211
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I just came back to C-West and it seems way more active these days. I love that most people speak or understand english too. Well worth it to switch servers if you are on another.

  2. #212
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    razor stop constantly trolling these forums if you dislike this game so much. you havent played in how many months and how much have you really played ardream to talk shit about it? when there is good pk and organized parties on either side which happens more often now, its actually good pk 8vs8 and not just one hitters and and it actually takes skill and lasts long, as long as everyone is scrolled up which does happen. so please stop trolling these forums if you have biased and irrelevant information from months ago
    that doesnt change the fact that an above average sin can 1 or 2 hit pretty much anyone in dcz

    have fun in your unbalanced pk zone, i bet you're either a duffer or a sin

  3. #213
    Senior Member MandingO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    58

    Default

    So true buddy

  4. #214

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    that doesnt change the fact that an above average sin can 1 or 2 hit pretty much anyone in dcz

    have fun in your unbalanced pk zone, i bet you're either a duffer or a sin
    Get scrolls

  5. #215
    Senior Member needy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southern U.S
    Posts
    69

    Default

    lol interesting concept everyones gotta have scrolls

  6. #216

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I've never been one hit in ardy even without scrolls

    So u must be über noob with +5

    Even with all my gear i barely one hit any1

  7. #217
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    With the undying scrolls and the new ap red pots , CZ is bloody cut throat more than ever. I am not sure how well they stack for the lower pk zones , but I am willing to bet there is going to be a massive influx of sins 1 hitting everything in sight now because of all of this.

    I've never had played the RLB bracket before , but I would end up nerd raging too much from not having bloody beast in my rotation and knowing my track record , throw my back out in the process :P

    The server still feels a little "light" during early euro hours ( 7am to 11am GMT ) but seems to be pretty healthy during euro evenings and North America day time atm and no matter what floats your boat , it seems pretty easy to get a party for pk or exp now ( mind you my Meerkats are everywhere! ) .


    Razor , have you found a char to play on yet?

  8. #218
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    no im busy nowadays, wouldnt even be able to do eventz

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    144

    Default

    lol i was playing bp and i could survive against some of the biggest ap whore of sins on c-west. im not arguing with you that ardream isnt unbalanced because it clearly is. but any class can play and do their role in a party still.. difference is any undergeared sin and int duffer can do okay, but you need average to above average gears if you want to play mage/warrior/bp

  10. #220
    Senior Member needy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southern U.S
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    With the undying scrolls and the new ap red pots , CZ is bloody cut throat more than ever. I am not sure how well they stack for the lower pk zones , but I am willing to bet there is going to be a massive influx of sins 1 hitting everything in sight now because of all of this.

    I've never had played the RLB bracket before , but I would end up nerd raging too much from not having bloody beast in my rotation and knowing my track record , throw my back out in the process :P

    The server still feels a little "light" during early euro hours ( 7am to 11am GMT ) but seems to be pretty healthy during euro evenings and North America day time atm and no matter what floats your boat , it seems pretty easy to get a party for pk or exp now ( mind you my Meerkats are everywhere! ) .


    Razor , have you found a char to play on yet?
    rlb is brutal for orc all humans scrolled and geared to the teeth annd wings glove armor bonuses and greatly outnumber orcs ALWAYS 3-6 priest online always 1-3 duffers and always have a mage

    but we orc are smart we manage not many scroll users so we at a disadvantage 2 preists max never a mage

    and as for the 1 hit sins humans got a few orcs only have 1 i know of

    if ur human ull love it, if ur orc ull hate it

  11. #221
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I'm human buddy , I do have a RLB level sin on my account , but I would need a few extra bit of gear for it. I do have an lvl 50 orc sin called Felix , but I don't want to spend money on two prems and the disavantage of moving gear stops me from playing him. Guess I should cypher ring my 82 sin over to the account , but again K2 get enough money off me as it is without me blowing a heap load more.

    The biggest problem I find with the server is you have a massive gap in skill and gear all the time. There are so really good players on both sides , but to get a few parties together with good skilled people can be a challenge in it's self.
    MyDestiny likes this.

  12. #222
    Senior Member Mints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    25

    Default

    the pk is quite good actually, just come back this month doin dcz with a buddy while leveling up an rlb char, then after a main, but the pk is decent, we're orc so there's always plenty of newbs to hit lol, and before you ask... yes i'm a duffer/int priest who uses scrolls

    Edit: used to play xig, stopped a about 2-3 years ago

  13. #223
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mints View Post
    the pk is quite good actually, just come back this month doin dcz with a buddy while leveling up an rlb char, then after a main, but the pk is decent, we're orc so there's always plenty of newbs to hit lol, and before you ask... yes i'm a duffer/int priest who uses scrolls

    Edit: used to play xig, stopped a about 2-3 years ago
    I just came from a GG dcz pk now... It was really balanced and the BDW we had after (even that we were 5 ppl) was so close and fun (dam you crossover and ithardy xd)

  14. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    90% humans are scrolled. If they losing - crying and spaming our duffer pm about stop duffing hah so lame.

  15. #225
    ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokie View Post
    90% humans are scrolled. If they losing - crying and spaming our duffer pm about stop duffing hah so lame.
    Hello spammer hru?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Seeking all ENGLISH ORC GIRAKON RLB players
    By Tazthespaz in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
  2. Looking for Experienced players for all English Orc Mage clan
    By 1EE7 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:58 AM
  3. so as english players we are fucked...
    By DontBanMe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 02:24 AM
  4. ALL ENGLISH PPL COME HERE!
    By Shurt in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •