Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez you better give up,you are fighting with 90% of the community[/b] Thats like saying N*ggers are not black (No ...
Page: 31

BekOw38

Tez you better give up,you are fighting with 90% of the community[/b]
    Thats like saying N*ggers are not black (No offence)

If you backstab everyone.. This is what you get

oh and @ bigjuicy

when you work as a gm's assistant you meet alot of people, Holydreamz i havent spoken to in an age and would like to see dead. I instead got that ss from the turkish forums.

Zaraki and i used to speak but havent done so in months.

LeGrunt i have had on msn for a while since he was added when one of his clan members tried to accuse me of combo hacking cuz i killed him too fast. He's a relitivly nice guy, believe it or not. Haven't spoken to him for an age, though i contacted him the other day to ask him where he got the +9 stuff, and he told me...

Tez you better give up,you are fighting with 90% of the community[/b]
    he already has... but people like you continue to thrive off this shit so this thread won't die untill it's locked.

when you work as a gm's assistant you meet alot of people, Holydreamz i havent spoken to in an age and would like to see dead. I instead got that ss from the turkish forums.

Zaraki and i used to speak but havent done so in months.

LeGrunt i have had on msn for a while since he was added when one of his clan members tried to accuse me of combo hacking cuz i killed him too fast. He's a relitivly nice guy, believe it or not. Haven't spoken to him for an age, though i contacted him the other day to ask him where he got the +9 stuff, and he told me...[/b]
    That explaination works for me, and yes legrunt is a nice guy.. but a typical turk.

The only reason I'm gunna flame you is because you spend so much time riding tez's bawls when you have quit this game. Just let the community that is still around deal with him baba If there's some shit about him it will come up eventually, untill then go plaw WoW or something :P

apoth0r

i wanna be a corrupt gm

but i also like touching myself at night?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i wanna be a corrupt gm

but i also like touching myself at night?[/b]
    be ready to get some std's

StaticBlaze1

Why should Tez worry about people who he doesnt know irl ( or maybe he does), when he can get money from this business? ohh please, im not getting money cause my internet friends told me not to.......... pfff

BekOw38

Why should Tez worry about people who he doesnt know irl ( or maybe he does), when he can get money from this business? ohh please, im not getting money cause my internet friends told me not to.......... pfff[/b]
    Oke then, now I dont feel bad that I have duped when I used to play

Banned

Hi zaraki ^^ I still owe you a shell helmet

BekOw38

Hi zaraki ^^ I still owe you a shell helmet [/b]
    Selam aga :P Naah its all yours <3

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Krabby Paddy, I think it&#39;s time for u to move this to the Cheaters/OffTopic section. You made your point but people don&#39;t care about it anyway.

Banned

Thats like saying N*ggers are not black (No offence)

If you backstab everyone.. This is what you get [/b]
    kinda like you dumb shit .....u were always a little two faced shit and still are its ok

as i said i didnt say shit about u but if i did i would msn u personally cause unlike you i have some balls which u always lacked

as far as the rest......OH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU stop your all hurting my feelings i am crying in a corner with the lights turned off

this shit is just to funny to lock so please let it go on

90% of the community? is that 90% who dont even play or have any idea...ok thats what i thought

actually i get many pms per day on this shit from ones who do play and ones who do get the other reasons for my actions for anything i do

and as someone stated i dont care....its just amusing now

Banned

Oke then, now I dont feel bad that I have duped when I used to play [/b]
    when did u ever? :huh: you think anyone bought your fake apologies......no one did and i still wont apologize for some of the things i did for the greater good nor will i ever go back on my word

crawl back under the hole from which u came from again please :lol:

BekOw38

kinda like you dumb shit .....u were always a little two faced shit and still are its ok

as i said i didnt say shit about u but if i did i would msn u personally cause unlike you i have some balls which u always lacked

as far as the rest......OH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU stop your all hurting my feelings i am crying in a corner with the lights turned off

this shit is just to funny to lock so please let it go on

90% of the community? is that 90% who dont even play or have any idea...ok thats what i thought

actually i get many pms per day on this shit from ones who do play and ones who do get the other reasons for my actions for anything i do

and as someone stated i dont care....its just amusing now [/b]

Hahahaha Im two faced? Please.. Robbing your friends.. Was that me or was it you? I always kept my self on my words.. Like when you told me you recieved your hacked items back from csrep1 by calling him and annoying him on msn all the time and you didn&#39;t want me to tell anyone.. Did I ever say anything? No I did not..

Now I hear all kinda shit.. And seriously thanks for bringing up BULLSHIT about me..

Thats the only reason I hate to be banned here.. People are talking about me.. But I cant reply to them.. Also please I dont care about you anymore but the fact that you say "OH NOES I NEVER ASKED FOR AN DUPE METHOD" or like "OH NOES I HAVE NEVER DUPED OR CHEATED IN ANYWAY" .. Argh

Your a grown man.. Older then me.. Older then my DAD... And I cant believe how unrespective you are..

Thanks for fucking me over Adios amigo.. Probably one of the last replies since you will suck balls to get me banned here again.. Its oke <3

Apologize? I dont.. I only apologized to people I thought I should which I did.. But you can suck on my cock mate <3
    Be a man and tell the community what you&#39;r doing

MakuLine

Hahahaha Im two faced? Please.. Robbing your friends.. Was that me or was it you? I always kept my self on my words.. Like when you told me you recieved your hacked items back from csrep1 by calling him and annoying him on msn all the time and you didn&#39;t want me to tell anyone.. Did I ever say anything? No I did not..

Now I hear all kinda shit.. And seriously thanks for bringing up BULLSHIT about me..

Thats the only reason I hate to be banned here.. People are talking about me.. But I cant reply to them.. Also please I dont care about you anymore but the fact that you say "OH NOES I NEVER ASKED FOR AN DUPE METHOD" or like "OH NOES I HAVE NEVER DUPED OR CHEATED IN ANYWAY" .. Argh

Your a grown man.. Older then me.. Older then my DAD... And I cant believe how unrespective you are..

Thanks for fucking me over Adios amigo.. Probably one of the last replies since you will suck balls to get me banned here again.. Its oke <3[/b]
    Why did you get banned anyways? you seems like a nice guy

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Why did you get banned anyways? you seems like a nice guy[/b]
    if i&#39;m not mistaken he was proven guilty of some things.. and also disrespecting a deceased person on this forums