Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ereshkigal I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. *Yes he ...
Page: 13

Karpsu

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. *Yes he went back to town, ran back out, and bought it. *It was up multiple times on merchant. *Only thing wrong with that is he is an idiot for merchanting. *All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. *Does it have HP? *He merchanted it, Loyt buys it. *End of story.

What amazes me is that how many ppl jump to flame us when I got absolutely no support when I was on the other end of any cheat/scam/glitch/K2'd/problem that I have had since Diez opened. *I have provided countless screenshots/fraps of things going on that directly affected me. *Not one time has anyone ever said or done anything about it. *Wanna know why I am a bastard about shit like this, and will continue to be, there you have it. *Cry to someone else I stopped giving a damn about what someone thinks of my actions a long while ago. *At the end of the day, I still havnt gotten back what I have lost, and I have no remorse about anything I have done or will do.

The fact of the matter is simply this, had it been bought by some no name random person, this would last about 5 posts. *Take your hypocritical bullshit and give it a good throw, I assure you it will go further that way than it does with me.

Cheers.
    Well we aren't talking about a random noobie unless you want to refer to Loyt as one but the guys who mercherd the ring has propably heard about AHM as have many other Diez players. AHM has a reputation that even makes people who you have never met trust you. Have you build up this reputation just so you could use it to abuse the trust you have gained from random people? And don't tell me you haven't "build up" a reputation. Did you really have to make all those videos and posts about something you guys have done?

4ikon

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    Originally posted by Lateralus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

How about you read everything before you open your mouth ?

He merchanted it several times not just once.
    First time I went and got the cash... *
    God knows how many times he merchanted it before I got back to bowl...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.

I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?
    becasue the info bar can only tell you so many things that happened?.. if you see he is taking damage at the top, then the rest is knocked off the top by the purchase. fool.[/b]
    Lol, you dumbass, you just made it even more obvious that it was only merchanted once.

A: he took it off -> B: he merchanted it at 13:32 -> C: the item was bought in the same minute.

This making it a very crystalclear scam.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by FatM4n
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Why would he lie, he doesn't earn anything on it,
    It will come out in the end anyway

ps. snyggt köp kotte *:wub:

lol...why do people lie? Because they think they can get away with it. Anyone who read this story knows its a clear lie. Why do people always think their friends they meet on the internet are innocent. Let me tell you something. YOU DONT KNOW THEM.

Im friends with charlie128 :wub: no scammer!!!

Charlie128 :wub: :wub:

Hmm.. so I dont know a swedish guy that I have on msn and chatted with several times.

Ofc you know him better then I do to say such a thing.

What a moron you are
    o fuck! i met someone in Canada and I spoken to him on MSN a couple times! SHit man! We go WAYYY back!! You are the biggest moron ive ever seen. I dont know you but I know you are fucking stupid. Enough said about your stupidity. Its time to flame scammers.[/b]
    Make sense please, you dont knwo hoe well I know kotte etc etc
    Please spare your stupidity

And rember dont argue with a idiot, they will only take you down to their lvls and beat you with experince

Peace Out[/b][/quote]

:rollseyes: :rollseyes:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39823

+32479232789438942

whether u did it to scam him or not you should giv him it back<<that would also stop the argueing about whther it was scammed or not

Default Re: Anthillmob = scamers

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous
    today I was on ronarld land... on bolw... and then I sow 2 guys from AHM (anthillmob)
    loyt and Ereshkigal
    Ereshkigal ask me to tell her the stats of the ROC (ring of courage) that I had.. *
    but I dont trusth in trade.. so I merchant..
    and then comes loyt from (no were) and bougth me the ROC *:blink: *
    fucking scamers!!
    I have a screenshot if that helps...

hmm... he took the roc of: -1xx hp
    -1xx sp

i dont think he merchanted many times
    he took it only 1 time off[/b]
    OWNT! h43r:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@

today I was on ronarld land... on bolw... and then I sow 2 guys from AHM (anthillmob)
    loyt and Ereshkigal
    Ereshkigal ask me to tell her the stats of the ROC (ring of courage) that I had.. *
    fucking scamers!!

-1xx sp

he took it only 1 time off
    OWNT! h43r:[/b]
    another thing, if he had already seen it, why would he be asking if it had HP? OWNT X2

oh fuck u all, he bought it fair and square, quit bitching about ettiqute or w.e......the dumbfuck merchanted it, loyt bought it.....no big deal......its like buying cheap shit in moradon, u do it all the time

fucking idiots

Scars

Like I said, I have compleat faith with Scoobz/Clyde with this. I am sure a happy ending *
    Your right there Felix, one of the warriors will have a ROC handed out to them l8er

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    @

loyt and Ereshkigal
    fucking scamers!!

-1xx sp

he took it only 1 time off
    OWNT! h43r:[/b]
    another thing, if he had already seen it, why would he be asking if it had HP? OWNT X2[/b][/quote]

cayse hes tryin to act like he knew nothing of the scam maybe when he cleary did h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

hi cax its u again! a change of scammers to support?

TunaFishyMe

In all fairness...the INfo box doesnt show that much. He could have taken it off and merchanted it before. And trhen put it back on. and then take it off and merchant it again. Unless you see something im not seeing.

<3 the idiots who thinks the end justifies the means.

Originally posted by Phantom478
    oh fuck u all, he bought it fair and square, quit bitching about ettiqute or w.e......the dumbfuck merchanted it, loyt bought it.....no big deal......its like buying cheap shit in moradon, u do it all the time

fucking idiots
    It wouldn`t be a big deal if it was his intention to sell it, if they didn`t ask him -_-

BattyBat

Originally posted by 4ikon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4ikon)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lateralus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

How about you read everything before you open your mouth ?

He merchanted it several times not just once.
    First time I went and got the cash... *
    God knows how many times he merchanted it before I got back to bowl...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.

I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?
    becasue the info bar can only tell you so many things that happened?.. if you see he is taking damage at the top, then the rest is knocked off the top by the purchase. fool.[/b]
    Lol, you dumbass, you just made it even more obvious that it was only merchanted once.

A: he took it off -> B: he merchanted it at 13:32 -> C: the item was bought in the same minute.

This making it a very crystalclear scam.[/b][/quote]

if you would of been in vent you would of known that loyt did actually town, but as you wernt you can believe what you like

fucking idiots
    Does ur scrop shield give hp bonus? IV NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE IN MY LIFE!
    Come show me in cz, merch it...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

fucking idiots
    man? sorry where is the logic behind wot u said?

FFS man dont just support him cos he is AHM. Think about it

He asked him 2 show it 2 him, so he did, doesnt mean u gotta go and BUY it.

If u asked sum1 2 show u a phone on the street, wud u go and mug them just cos they made it nice and easy for u 2 take? NO

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast