Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478 ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over ...
Page: 19

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....
    o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!![/b]
    rofl :lol:

the irony man the irony love it.

healmyasss

omfg close topic plz

he was so stuped to merchant the roc
    loyt did a lame thing but the other guy was to stuped

conclusion : the other guy was so stuped and its not a scam
    if they would merchant a CS in front of u and u have 999m with u why wouldnt u buy it :wub:

Karpsu

Originally posted by Phantom478+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phantom478)</div>
    ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....[/b]
    I can agree, you are stupid, but now even you said you have been SCAMMED like that. Thus making this shit a scam too.

<!--QuoteBegin-healmyasss

omfg close topic plz

conclusion : the other guy was so stuped and its not a scam *
    if they would merchant a CS in front of u and u have 999m with u why wouldnt u buy it *:wub:
    If I had asked for the stats and he would be kind enough to merchant it for me to see, I can honestly tell you I wouldn't buy it. Try me sometime.

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    in my opinion, they should give it back for 999 :angry: *

treat others the way you want to be treated

/end discussion
    +1[/b]
    my point still stands :angry:

how would you feel if you lose what's most vauable to you...

not just in game, maybe in real life... think hard <_<

ive been scammed twice actually

i got over it the next day tho

boo hooz :'(

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by healmyasss
    omfg close topic plz

if they would merchant a CS in front of u and u have 999m with u why wouldnt u buy it *:wub:
    dude, get ur head out of a topic that u dont understand

an0onim0ous

D1 / luferson / inn

pls dude

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Who was the mage who tped him back? *I dont see one in the picture. *Cna someone give me the name?
    the guy merched it more than once maybe?[/b]
    If he merched it again afterward it was clearly asked to that guy to merch it again so he could buy it.

Resser he could have traded them. *

and lllllllllll or w/e....ask my good, close friends....im a damn good friend if i like you.
    So if you have a personal grudge against them, or don't like them you will scam the shit out of them? Thats some good gun child logic there.

Cocaine

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....
    o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!![/b]

i believe he was referring to the switching a md +8 for a md +1 scam.

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Phantom478
    ive been scammed twice actually

i got over it the next day tho

boo hooz :'(
    yes SCAMMED <_<

so he SCAMMED him and you want us to ignore that? <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by healmyasss
    omfg close topic plz

because not everyone is as fuckin desperate n i rather like the satisfaction of myself earning the drops thats fuckin why i farmed talos until i got a glass belt, n practically most of my shit -.-

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Who was the mage who tped him back? *I dont see one in the picture. *Cna someone give me the name?

the guy merched it more than once maybe?
    If he merched it again afterward it was clearly asked to that guy to merch it again so he could buy it.

Resser he could have traded them. *

and lllllllllll or w/e....ask my good, close friends....im a damn good friend if i like you.
    So if you have a personal grudge against them, or don't like them you will scam the shit out of them? Thats some good gun child logic there.[/b]
    +1

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    D1 / luferson / inn

pls dude
    yes help him out <_<

Kotte

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.
    do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM[/b]

He never asked to see it you retarded fuck. And the fact is he merchanted it several times without any1 talking to him.
    You didnt see that though couse you where busy reading this forum trying to find someone to flame--
    Try reading the chat on the screenshot.
    And fact was I picked up the money couse he was merchanting the roc not couse we where gonna try get him to show a roc (how the fuck would we know in the first place that he had a roc ?).

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@

o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!!

i believe he was referring to the switching a md +8 for a md +1 scam.[/b]
    right and to see the ROC AGAIN because you wanted to "clarify" if it has HP after knowing your clannie loyt has enough money to buy it this time ISNT a scam!? Wow.