Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'd do anything if somebody offerd me an ep x-)...
Page: 5

i'd do anything if somebody offerd me an ep x-)

ReiRei

Robin, stop selling your teenaged body online for an EP...

awwww, i guess i have no choice but to follow your orders

damn you :angry:

anyways i met kaan ingame once, he was playing on tez, he was a very nice and helpfull person if that proves anything

So king maybe i do the same like u do?Maybe i bought 500gbs and sold em...and kept the money?
    Nah paddy i would never sell/buy for HolyDreamz.All the little guys here who called me duper...just proofe something.Tez has login to all my acc...he can see what items i got.I m not the duper scammer here.Ikaraz or w/e stfu.Cama <3.Iko<3#
    Like i said i didnt ask u for dupe.I would never sell duped items...and my friends knows that.and btw King...ur gbs are the dupers gbs i know it...And who said i sold 200gbs at one time...ask around i always had my limits if i would delete my pms i would show u.When som1 wanted 200gbs i said i dont have that many...and with haxium i dont remember well that was 250gb?Not mine i bought for a friend...he gave me the items after 1xacc full=84gbs i could take the items and logoff but i didnt thats like masterīs gbs his gbs are in a sub accīs inn...i m so poor that i m selling hp pots for 4k in asga...please stop fucking me off...if i would be a duper i wouldnt stay 7months w/o a w/o any items in tezīs clan...still all my priests items are trades with well known traders....reirei u say i m selling duped items...1 proof and i quit this game kk? i luve guys w/o any idea about this game...i know sooo many things who would destroy their ko life.I never duped.almost 2 years ago i was in Oppressors there a friend called Luminis_Carnifex duped by mistake...i deleted the sb+7...i m not savi or w/e who sells 1gb under 50 cent....pls stop talking shit...Thekingoftheswing i pray to god that all ur gbs will be deleted...how many 9999xBes packs did u have?Dont forget always 250 250 250....he knows what i mean.90% of u are guys w/o any idea...and i never did trade with that noob who called me scammer.
    <3 Robin...dont worry about my Id ... its only 1xtime in this game..My name is kaan but every1 calls me Ali :angry:

TheHunted

Ali what are u trading anyway if u dont mind me asking.

ikaraZ

Please stop the "proof if im a duper or not" thingy.. You were in FULLPLATES and look at your items now.. Its all obvious.. Dont come here with proof it etc.. Everyone knows Holydreamz is a duper but noone can proof except me then..

You were complaining and calling me a "babashop" because I only had a tot spear +8 darling

Mucks amk

Yep, when you first came here not long ago, with your stupid In love ali1989 :wub: :wub:, you had full plates and fucking mds +7.
    And now you have Lycoan hammers +8, roc +1, glass belt, Impact/tota +8, 200gb+ on diez, 100gb + on logos aslong with high class +7 items when logos came out. I seriously doubt how a legit turkish person with not many generous clannys/friends ( at the time hwne u were in fps till u met tez ) could rebuild so much. You may not of duped, but you sure as hell abused every bug there has ever been.

haha bekir?<3
    aq that was +8 months ago with fps...Josh where i had high class items on logos?i only made the first sala +8...I dont bug abuse i dont play often u could never see me ing...

haha bekir?<3
    aq that was +8 months ago with fps...Josh where i had high class items on logos?i only made the first sala +8...I dont bug abuse i dont play often u could never see me ing...[/b]
    So you didnt play alot, but managed to get 100+ gbs on logos, and massive of amounts of shit on diez, hmm, seems fisshy?

josh u have 0 idea.When i had +100 gbs on logos?Just proof it..

FatM4n

I vouch for Ali.
    He helped me retrive hacked items and he served as my middle hand. He&#39;s GG and you know it also.
    If any1 should know whats going on, on these forums it should be me, just look at my post count ^^ enough with the jokes.
    Hes GG and I vouch for him at any time. If he sells +8 items does that make him a duper? No you THINK hes a duper cuz he sells +8 items but weres the proof. Like Ikoria said once, You always want proof that cant be proven, Hes legal until proven otherwise. and if you wanna post some serious proof be my guest. Nothing is proof enough these days <_<

btw Ali, flames make you more famous nothing else.

TheHunted

just wondering what are u trading atm Ali?

<3 fatty....like i said old GG know who i m... :wub:
    Come back baba we miss ur archer skills
    lol i remember the times when u made 1vs1 with meatmaster almost 1 year ago

learn my name then i ll tell you what i m trading

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast