Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Anyone get their CS back?

This is a discussion on Anyone get their CS back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja what did i babashop....my WDN LMAO...or my str +10 ring ROFL....also most of my ...
Page: 6

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    what did i babashop....my WDN LMAO...or my str +10 ring ROFL....also most of my uniques came from trades and from buying with gold bars.....but really i forgot u know all oh great god of KO.... :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:

keep hiding behind fake names and get the fuck of of the forums then
    tezz, im sorry but dont cover ur shit. U`ve babashoped, so have i and many of the most wellknown players. U even said that u got all ur shit from selling gbs and then buying items. If u say it i believe u, but thats still babashop. I don`t wanna throw more wood in the fire but stop denying things that we all know.[/b]
    no offense dro but your thinking is stupid on that one...i still love u though.....babashop is someone uses his real life money on pixels.....what u did or i did is not babashop

its call converting....smarter way to play the game.....u and i had the gold bars to buy the items with gold bars.....the person selling that item didnt want our gold bars...thus he wanted usd....so we converted our gold bars into usd and then transfered that usd to the seller of that item....what money did we spend....all we did was spend coins which were converted into usd

only money i ever spend out of pocket from my paycheck was when like the 1st 2 months i got premi and a few times after that ...other then that EVERY item i have on my chars was bought with ingame money or ingame coins converted to usd

also my shells trii....i made most of them and i posted ss long time ago when i was on that kick of making some +9 raptors and shells legit way....i made many peices shell and 3 raptors and spent a little bit over 200 gbs....i didnt make one fucking item +9 and i used about 7 trinas

thats fine if u think its babshop even if u do it this way....then i am babashoper.....just one of the smarter ones then

also yes its a cycle not cicle dro.....selling for usd and buying for usd is all still usd so the ones selling the usd are no better then the ones buying for usd and vice a versa

this is what the game is for now....i have tons of gbs still....i would love to buy things with gold bars...but i cant and i have tried and i am still trying...i havent used usd to get any of my new items for past few months

For players who have had their Chitin Shield deleted, they should be replaced by now.

However, the replacement may be a higher + number resulting in the inability to wield the Chitin Shield.

If this is the case, please sent a Customer Support ticket stating that you have received the Chitin Shield replacement but cannot wear it and we'll replace the shield for you.

Thank you for reading

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

USD = BABASHOP
    Simple.

If you are buying for USD, no matter if u are selling your IGC and items for USD to afford it, you are doing the same that the turk BABAs used to do by buying items from corrupt GMs. BABA - SHOPING.

converting is just another way to call it... but is the same old shit, so stop trying to deny it

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    USD = BABASHOP
    Simple.

If you are buying for USD, no matter if u are selling your IGC and items for USD to afford it, you are doing the same that the turk BABAs used to do by buying items from corrupt GMs. BABA - SHOPING. *

converting is just another way to call it... but is the same old shit, so stop trying to deny it

noob i didnt say i didnt convert and use usd...i am saying i dont consider it babashop...i didnt buy my items from gm or use real usd...thats all i am saying you babashoper :lol:

and i also said if that is case then yes i am babashoper but by far not even close the biggest one...there is about 1000 people in front of me

Tez =Mamashopper

j/k dont bann me
    i am making ur armor

FoOoK

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    USD = BABASHOP
    Simple.

If you are buying for USD, no matter if u are selling your IGC and items for USD to afford it, you are doing the same that the turk BABAs used to do by buying items from corrupt GMs. BABA - SHOPING. *

noob i didnt say i didnt convert and use usd...i am saying i dont consider it babashop...i didnt buy my items from gm or use real usd...thats all i am saying you babashoper :lol:

and i also said if that is case then yes i am babashoper but by far not even close the biggest one...there is about 1000 people in front of me[/b]
    lol use REAL USD....
    If its not REAL USD.... its conterfeit money that your using?
    Using ingame coins to buy items is not babashopping but when USD comes in the picture (REAL or NOT LOL) its pretty much "babashopping"

yes.

I love u tez, ur easily one of my favourite ko players

Luckyduck

Lets please use the correct term for what tez and other like myself do.

Babashop applies to someone duping or doing something of the like to acuire items.

What tez does is just smart business =).

Banned

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

USD = BABASHOP
    Simple.

and i also said if that is case then yes i am babashoper but by far not even close the biggest one...there is about 1000 people in front of me
    lol use REAL USD....
    If its not REAL USD.... its conterfeit money that your using?
    Using ingame coins to buy items is not babashopping but when USD comes in the picture (REAL or NOT LOL) its pretty much "babashopping"[/b]
    i know i know i was using REAL as a figure of speech implieing my own paycheck money ....u all know that and are just busting my balls which dro likes to smack around on his chin...lol....so its ok i still love u all

Banned

Originally posted by Boozah
    I love u tez, ur easily one of my favourite ko players
    i know jimbo prob cause i am one of the only ko players to have some balls and openly admit anything i do good or bad...cause i really could give 2 shits less about what ANYONE thinks of me personally....my mom loves me and thats all that counts...ROFL :lol: :lol:

really no one should care what someone else thinks of them.....its what u think of yourself....and i think i am pretty OKY DOKEY :P

and jimbo i fell in love with u the 1st day i met u.....LMAO

Back in KO and while the ranking forums were popular everyone bought things for coins. Now some of you need to remember, back then there were like 3 +7 shell boots or something :lol:
    People who duped were called dupers. People who macroed were called macroers. People who bought stuff for usd were called babashoppers.

In case you dont remember this term didnt pop up because there were babas being sold or something... Baba was the GM, shady turks and other people were buying "legal" high-end items. Everyone complained back then because you could skip 3 months of hard work by handing out cash, and people could come out of nowhere with the best items. Everyone complains about KOM but when you go into the merchant section its all the same thing, except now you dont need a gm connection.

Tezz, this is directed at you. And i dont even need to type all this you've already admitted to buying pieces of +8 shells already a few times, you are a babashopper

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns
    Back in KO and while the ranking forums were popular everyone bought things for coins. *Now some of you need to remember, back then there were like 3 +7 shell boots or something *:lol: *
    People who duped were called dupers. *People who macroed were called macroers. *People who bought stuff for usd were called babashoppers. *

In case you dont remember this term didnt pop up because there were babas being sold or something... *Baba was the GM, shady turks and other people were buying "legal" high-end items. *Everyone complained back then because you could skip 3 months of hard work by handing out cash, and people could come out of nowhere with the best items. *Everyone complains about KOM but when you go into the merchant section its all the same thing, except now you dont need a gm connection.

Tezz, this is directed at you. *And i dont even need to type all this you've already admitted to buying pieces of +8 shells already a few times, you are a babashopper
    lol again i say ok i am a babashoper but a smart one....so i am a smartshoper....ROFL :lol:

why directed at me :blink: i didnt pay for that shell peice and the rest i made myself man....that peice was GIVEN to me....never paid for it....rest of my shit like raptor and stuff i did some gbs some cash with profits but dont talk of the shells man....made them and was given one....thats all...i admit it though

well anyways gn and really whatever....no one really shoulld care what others think of them...do your own and u and dont worry about the guy next to u....if u cant kill him cause he has +10 shells leave cz...or die trying like i do and dont town...fuck it

FoOoK

ok, not caring what others think of you is one thing (i respect that), but coming on forum and denying something is another. However, you obviously do care because you are here denying it. Babashopping, "smartshopping," "stupidshopping," it all means the same thing when USD is involved.

Just admit to it and move along, cause this is just getting repetitive.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Moving on...

I`m so fucking smart... i relly deserve a cookie right now.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast