Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Anyone get their CS back?

This is a discussion on Anyone get their CS back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CSREP 2? xD I dont know :P. I was bitching at CSREP 28 and "Rick" send me that automated message. ...
Page: 8

TunaFishyMe

CSREP 2? xD I dont know :P. I was bitching at CSREP 28 and "Rick" send me that automated message. 2 days later, CSREP 28 replied and gave me 2k KC. His message surely not automated because he said "It seems that you are back in your clan"

FatM4n

I got same answer on item lost thingy

Hail XXXXXXX! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Just because "everyone is doing it" doesnt make it right...

Its still a rule to not trade items for USD or any currency, and it doesnt mean its ok to break a rule if it has the support of the KO community.

If this is ure logic It could also be said that " Cheating is ok " because its ok with the FG community.

Banned

yo let me tell u i address all my shit and tell people to address there shit to csrep28.....that guy owns whoever he is

there is one that is real bad...i think csrep31 or 8 ...forgot which one ... but he dont have a clue about shit

but 28 owns

TunaFishyMe

oo really? cuz the first time he really fucked up. Well. I dont really blame him. I sent a message to CS and after 2 weeks of hearing "well send it to antoer department" nothing happened so I got Will to get me kicked from clan so I can join NO. Then CSREP28 kicks me from clan a week after. The clan is bugged again so I cant get back in. I sent a bitch report to CS and CSREP 28 apologized and gave me 2k KC. I was pretty impressed.

FiRe

CS bug fixed ? where is my CS+0 fuk k2 fuk all gm admin

PriesTesS

whatever u call it.... buying and selling items for real life cash is against the game rules.
    As soon as u buy items for USD, u help fuck up the game.

it's as simple as that

FiRe

what is the connection with my cs ? buying selling for usd ?i sell my items for usd..cuz i will buy warrior items for usd..i dont want to trade in game my items.. cuz i dont want to take shit items.i am not big seller of items.sometimes i sell md+8 and gb for my gamecost premium kcash and etc..

STOP BITCHING ABOUT BABASHOPPERS PEOPLE. ur all just mad cause ur fuking bums irl. get a fuking job. make some money. spend it on what u wanna spend it on. I AM A BABASHOPPER AND IM FUKING PROUD. whoever doesnt like it could suck me right now. who cares if tez babashop. at least he didnt go too far and bought +9 items. who cares OMG TEZ GOT +8 SHELL LETS MAKE FUN OF HIM. he using wdn and +10 str ring HE SUX xD <3 tez :wub: .flame me now plssss i wanna be famous like tez. TRIPLEOG4LIFE IS BABASHOPPER FLAME HIM!!! :lol:

FiRe

:wub:

cRuX

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    yo let me tell u i address all my shit and tell people to address there shit to csrep28.....that guy owns whoever he is

there is one that is real bad...i think csrep31 or 8 ...forgot which one ... but he dont have a clue about shit

but 28 owns
    lmfao

mordeth

dont feel bad Fire, I also have not gotten my +3 cs back so i guess we both got k2'd , oh well maybe in another year I'll get another one.

Peace

FiRe

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    STOP BITCHING ABOUT BABASHOPPERS PEOPLE. ur all just mad cause ur fuking bums irl. get a fuking job. make some money. spend it on what u wanna spend it on. I AM A BABASHOPPER AND IM FUKING PROUD. whoever doesnt like it could suck me right now. who cares if tez babashop. at least he didnt go too far and bought +9 items. who cares OMG TEZ GOT +8 SHELL LETS MAKE FUN OF HIM. he using wdn and +10 str ring HE SUX xD <3 tez *:wub: .flame me now plssss i wanna be famous like tez. TRIPLEOG4LIFE IS BABASHOPPER FLAME HIM!!! * *:lol:
    :wub: trip....also B>IN for gold bars atm....offering 45gbs

trip fuck the haters...who cares man really worry about your own char and no one else....its what i do

Banned

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

but 28 owns
    lmfao[/b]
    WORD nigga ....he is at least the best one out of them all...i didnt say he was perfect but better then the rest of the csreps

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast