Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by mason_cro whoa this turned into another "Ares Of Our Lives" episode,and this one is a true festival ...
Page: 11

Lemon

Originally posted by mason_cro
    whoa this turned into another "Ares Of Our Lives" episode,and this one is a true festival of bad english ( except the native speakers ) and baaaaad arguments, particularly on one side xD
    hmmm any ideas on teh next argument? i believe this one is gonna be retro,since retro is similar to metro and metro in "IN"
    anyone wanna buy fortune cookie +8?

/funky
    Who do you think are the native english speakers? I'd like to know out of interest.

farhad

well, today i was in a party with agrest, gostek88_pl and marlonbrando and some other guys. i went to bowl and runned around the castle and i saw bishop then i tped marlonbrando to help me kill it. bishop dropped ROM then suddenly marlonbrando disbanded the party and toke ROM and he gave it to agrest, agrest gave 500m to marlon and 500m to gostek. yea ares is really going crazy i dunno why some1 would give himself a bad reputation just cause of few gbs.

this TOPIC is like drive in :lol: :wacko:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Non English posts are NOT ALLOWED, how many times do I have to remind you guys of this?

Sethesh

Ok i will take the nessesery steps agains MarlonBrando - if he done that thing he have to share the drop no coment about this behavior. I will take nessesery steps to prevent this type of action. MarlonBrando acted like a noob and i have no explanation about why he done. If he wont give a cash to u i will. If they wont apolagise about that retarded behavior i will quit that clan today and stop fucking playing couse i wont play with band of retards that act like that. If the drop falls down in a party the normal thing is to share it betwen party members even if it would be illuminatis. I can only say sorry about the thing that happend i will speak to those 3 noobs couse i cant call them diferent and a cash will be given to the party members.

Lemon

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Ok i will take the nessesery steps agains MarlonBrando - if he done that thing he have to share the drop no coment about this behavior. I will take nessesery steps to prevent this type of action. MarlonBrando acted like a noob and i have no explanation about why he done. If he wont give a cash to u i will. If they wont apolagise about that retarded behavior i will quit that clan today and stop fucking playing couse i wont play with band of retards that act like that. If the drop falls down in a party the normal thing is to share it betwen party members even if it would be illuminatis. I can only say sorry about the thing that happend i will speak to those 3 noobs couse i cant call them diferent and a cash will be given to the party members.
    We live and hope.

Kailean

every clan has its newb... :angry: that was just pro. gj marlon h43r:

Lemon

Originally posted by Kailean
    In your case it would be every noob has INFERNO. You gotta stop adding retards just because they have _PL at the end of their name. I will wait and see if anything actually happens with this, I think that just getting him payed out using the clan bank is a little stupid when we all know that he will do it again.

The only real way that you can stop retards representing your clan is to disband.

Anyway lets see how discipline works in pollakland.

Kailean

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    In your case it would be every noob has INFERNO. You gotta stop adding retards just because they have _PL at the end of their name. I will wait and see if anything actually happens with this, I think that just getting him payed out using the clan bank is a little stupid when we all know that he will do it again.

The only real way that you can stop retards representing your clan is to disband.

Anyway lets see how discipline works in pollakland.[/b]
    as always you show how retarded are you. retarded lemongayzer

Lemon

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

Anyway lets see how discipline works in pollakland.
    as always you show how retarded are you. retarded lemongayzer[/b]
    I'm sat at work hoping to get a decent reply about how you would deal with the situation you find yourself in or even something that I could consider an argument, hell just a contradiction would do, but no...

Instead I get a reply worthy of a 4 year old. Why didn't you just say "I don't like you! You smell!"? I mean its not like that is any less intelectually challenging for you. If thats all you can come up with then how the hell did you get out of bed this morning? Did your nanny help?

If thats all I can expect from a representative of INFERNO or DeusManus then I could take the 0000000 approach to an argument and just say "I win".

Lemon

Sethesh

Listen Lemon noob the party was disbanded couse there where a turk in it TheJackal he also quit the party the same as Marlon did. They have given now the cash and apolagised him for this misunderstanding. As 4 your opinion u can put it in your ass thats what u can do with it. My clanies shared the cash from the drop with Farhad - i love this dude and i will not ever let something bad happen to him.

farhad

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Listen Lemon noob the party was disbanded couse there where a turk in it TheJackal he also quit the party the same as Marlon did. They have given now the cash and apolagised him for this misunderstanding. As 4 your opinion u can put it in your ass thats what u can do with it. My clanies shared the cash from the drop with Farhad - i love this dude and i will not ever let something bad happen to him.
    true ^_^ and omg lemon u dont have something better to do than posting here 24/7 -_- people are doing nice 2 u and u acting like a kid

Sethesh

I'm sat at work hoping to get a decent reply about how you would deal with the situation you find yourself in or even something that I could consider an argument, hell just a contradiction would do, but no...

Instead I get a reply worthy of a 4 year old. Why didn't you just say "I don't like you! You smell!"? I mean its not like that is any less intelectually challenging for you. If thats all you can come up with then how the hell did you get out of bed this morning? Did your nanny help?

If thats all I can expect from a representative of INFERNO or DeusManus then I could take the 0000000 approach to an argument and just say "I win".

Lemon

Dude what have i sad to u when u won yesterdays isiloon: Grats
    And what was your anwser: Stupid noobs, retards etc

So how do u want us to be at last a lil nice to u?? Is it a good language that u use in conversation?? Tell me if i shuld u se the same - i will. Shuld i say Illuminati=noobs, ore u retarded whereever u are from - dunno. Dont expect a fair discucion ifr u act like a kid. Dont expect us to be at least lil polite to u if u say noobs, retards moron to my gratulations. So i gues u are not old enough to just see the point in this.

Dude i dont expect anything from u couse i know u all. I know how u act, how u play and thats why it wasn't a suprise for me the way your clanies anwsered my gratualtions yesterday. Shuld just say thank u. If thats all I can expect from a representative of Illuminati. Look how ::flamethrow:: reacted - "i hope we will make the same next time to prevent any unnesesery deaths". Thats the guy i can talk with - he act like an adult. And u Lemon are the one that wrights here about decent and fair descusion if the only thing u can wright are slanders and rude bids. Dont expect some1 to be ok with u if u are not.

mason_cro

Who do you think are the native english speakers? I'd like to know out of interest.
    if u must know, i was referring to the ppl who i / we ( or think we know ) are US/UK based. u know, zero, krakatoa blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. anyhow, don't drag me into this i was just trying to make things a bit relaxed but u ppl really got some bigass g-strings stuck up in your asses, u like to fight so damn much. 7 pages,now that's persistence xD
    anyways gl in fighting y'all i'm goin to eat pancakes. lemme know who won,kk? xD

god youre a fucking twat lemon.

Lemon

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    as always you show how retarded are you. retarded lemongayzer[/b]
    Originally posted by Seth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seth)</div>
    Lemon are the one that wrights here about decent and fair descusion if the only thing u can wright are slanders and rude bids.[/b]
    What do you expect, I can't have a sensible discussion with Kailean because it is impossible to get anything but shit from her. It plainly isn't fair.

Originally posted by Seth
    Dude i dont expect anything from u couse i know u all. I know how u act, how u play and thats why it wasn't a suprise for me the way your clanies anwsered my gratualtions yesterday. Shuld just say thank u. If thats all I can expect from a representative of Illuminati.
    We only act that way with you. Do you know why? It's because the first time we ever saw you on the Isiloon floor you repetively lured servents on us. We hadn't said a word to each other at that point so why would you do such a thing? We just took Isiloon and left however next time you were there and you did it again so we decided enough was enough and began luring back and guess who was worse off? Yes thats right, how many of you and your little orc friends got exp'd that day? You wonder why we show you no respect?

<!--QuoteBegin-Seth
    @
    Dude what have i sad to u when u won yesterdays isiloon: Grats
    And what was your anwser: Stupid noobs, retards etc
    I believe I called you a noob before you said gratz?

Today I responded differently and I do hope you come again to the next Isiloon and help us with that one too. It doesn't go down any faster but it is sure nice to have some company.

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

god youre a fucking twat lemon.
    God is not a twat lemon. You blasphemer! Either that or you were trying to call me a twat and just can't punctuate. Can't you just go masturbate or something?

Sad to say but now I am getting bored with this...we have successfully beaten you at Isiloon enough times for there to be no need for me to say anymore because you know it all already. Enjoy the rest of the conversation in the comfort that I don't really give a fuck anymore.

Lemon

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast