Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ares is protesting TERRORISM

This is a discussion on Ares is protesting TERRORISM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i read all of your comments and i want to give reply some of them. First of all; we all ...
Page: 2

HeLLorY

i read all of your comments and i want to give reply some of them. First of all; we all know that, that is a game, and if we protest pkk terrorism in this game, this will make no sense for the terrorist and will have no effect on government or soldiers, terrorist etc. But, i think that there will be an effect on our citizens. Of course, we did it in the streets yesterday, and in my university campus also. We walked nearly 4000 students in university yesterday against terrorism. of course, we are not ONLY AGAINST TERRORISM IN TURKEY, WE ARE AGAINST ALL KINDS OF TERRORISM ALL OVER THE WORLD. We decided to make a protest in ronark land against terrorism. I really want you not to attack just for 5 minutes while we are walking and protesting through the ronark land. Not much than this. This protest may be is meaningless for you but, meaningfull for Turkish players, nowadays.

I hope, you will not try to attack. Thanks all...

Banned

In last 10 days, more than 40 Turkish soldiers killed by fuking PKK TERRORIST.[/b]
    human pk? h34r:

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i think this idea is stupid, if u go protest against a war or terrorism u should do that on the streets so your goverment or wutever takes actualy notice from it.
    like a while ago u had a protest against to much koxp in this game and thats actualy better then this, cuz it involves the game itself. knightonline or k2 cant do anything against these terrosism attacks so its useless to protest for it.[/b]
    maybe send ksc file to government?

for 50 NP's? Meteor fall and nova can be a great thing :P[/b]
    :lol: i thought exactly the same
    ^^get a mage pt and do it like the japans in pearl habour.....oh wait..its against something like this....ok so -> nova+town

i read all of your comments and i want to give reply some of them. First of all; we all know that, that is a game, and if we protest pkk terrorism in this game, this will make no sense for the terrorist and will have no effect on government or soldiers, terrorist etc. But, i think that there will be an effect on our citizens. Of course, we did it in the streets yesterday, and in my university campus also. We walked nearly 4000 students in university yesterday against terrorism. of course, we are not ONLY AGAINST TERRORISM IN TURKEY, WE ARE AGAINST ALL KINDS OF TERRORISM ALL OVER THE WORLD. We decided to make a protest in ronark land against terrorism. I really want you not to attack just for 5 minutes while we are walking and protesting through the ronark land. Not much than this. This protest may be is meaningless for you but, meaningfull for Turkish players, nowadays.

I hope, you will not try to attack. Thanks all...[/b]

Wrong, only because this just happened in Turkey you turks care about it, why didnt you people come up with this a long time ago?
    You only care about terrorism now, due to what's been going on the past few weeks, before that all you people did was make fun of other countries, i.e: USA.

Too bad you don't play on olympia, cause i'd run all over your party

Banned

40 people died whopp de do. why dont you get your goverment to do what other nations are doing and fight it at large. Not sure if turkey has troops in iraq and afganistan but thats where your troops need to be. this wont even help because there have been thousands protesting the war.. did bush draw back? no . . why would terrorist look at the little protest in KO or little protest in real world and say hey, we are doing the wrong thing here lets stop, hell no they wont stop suicide bombing no more, there trained to do this, my teacher told me he is a very religous and smart person and he said to us that the people doing this suicide shit can have what 7 wifes or something? but there god says that if you sacrifice yourself ( suicide bombing ) then you will get straight passage to heaven and have double wives and have a angel with wings or some shit.

what about terrorism in israel ? stupid idea anyway, how can that stop our wars arround the world?[/b]
    didnt know they had terrorism in isreal, thought terrorism in isreal was when hitler was alive but i guess i was wrong

P.S. if you tell your turkish babas to vote for bigpapawide for king then we support you in every effort

yeah i dont understand why u wanna protest in a game... whos gonna help you in game?? They are all just Kids and Adults... not United State Armies and Units...
    Remember other terrorist attacks? More than 1 thousand people died... yet they move on the next day...
    u say 40 turkish Soldiers died from PKK Terrorist... why cant they defend? arent soldiers trained to defend their nation and kill terrorists? :mellow:[/b]
    just to let you remember the terorist ppl just pay ppl like kids and adults to blow them self up for the littel cash so there perants or w/e can life a short time and most of the time the terorist ppl are hiding in a dark corner.|!!

btw i also can say there is alot terrorism evryware just a littel time ago the blow up a dutsh fire work compeny hundrets of normal ppl died and , so if you wane do it do it for all the things that are happend and not only for the 40 soldiers that signed up to die for there country its stil sad that it is needed to have a armmy.

40 people died whopp de do. why dont you get your goverment to do what other nations are doing and fight it at large. Not sure if turkey has troops in iraq and afganistan but thats where your troops need to be. this wont even help because there have been thousands protesting the war.. did bush draw back? no . . why would terrorist look at the little protest in KO or little protest in real world and say hey, we are doing the wrong thing here lets stop, hell no they wont stop suicide bombing no more, there trained to do this, my teacher told me he is a very religous and smart person and he said to us that the people doing this suicide shit can have what 7 wifes or something? but there god says that if you sacrifice yourself ( suicide bombing ) then you will get straight passage to heaven and have double wives and have a angel with wings or some shit.
    didnt know they had terrorism in isreal, thought terrorism in isreal was when hitler was alive but i guess i was wrong
    P.S. if you tell your turkish babas to vote for bigpapawide for king then we support you in every effort[/b]
    first u need to put your head out off your a$$, and check whats going on in the world
    israel is still in fight with suicide bombers and stuff like that.

turkey is also fighting for long time and i say turkey should look how isreal did it when 2 soldiers where kidnapped by libanon

just run over it, but turkey waits to long

Bombs away!

You guys are assholes.

falcon1984

Terrorism is really sad thing, especially when innocent People die, dont place that in a game, where we all should have fun not alternative world...

One day you organise demonstration againts terrorism and on the next day you place Nazi symbol on your cape...

Grow up ...

didnt know they had terrorism in isreal, thought terrorism in isreal was when hitler was alive but i guess i was wrong[/b]

Are you serious? Or did you just try to make a joke?

Do you live like.. behind a rock and never go outside? or go to school or something? or are you only 10 years old and either never went to school, cause your parents cant afford it, or have you been skipping history classes? I mean.. wtf? that was by far your dumbest post ever, and I thought it'd be impossible to beat your dumb posts.

I'm sorry if it like offends you, but wtf man?? :huh: :blink:

If i still had ko and still played i'd go rape those protesting

Banned

uhh yea.. sure.. do i get a cookie + milk if i show up? O_o

startrizerg

kind of whacky idea tho ,1st of all i dont think any terrorist play mmorpgs ^^ then this idea wont last 30 sec news in real life in 1 mile area ,
    2nd of all if u do this in cworded day in cz 80% ppl dont read the forum , u said u gonna walk all the way around in cz all u gonna get is mage party hiding behind tree or something pwning u all to dust > u got to walk back again and again > all i can think of is its giving way free nps at large scale ^^
    3rd if u really wanna protest it do it on street etc in real life if it help , govt. wont really care about what every1 think anyways .
    ko is full of no life or ppl do job come home rest little play ke and sleep . ppl who live in ko u said i.e ppl who play ko 10 - 15 hr a day etc i dont think they really care wtf happening in world i dont think they go out of there room much at all anyway .
    make a video and upload it to youtube and post link here i wanna see did u guyes get pwned and how it look tons of player walking together in cz ^^

3thos

this is simply retarted.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast