Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Att. to all abusers

This is a discussion on Att. to all abusers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GratiS u so funny. my kind ? hahahahha i am human as much as u r. but ...
Page: 3

morax

Originally posted by GratiS
    u so funny. my kind ? hahahahha i am human as much as u r. but not racist as much as u do. ok i ll leave you may relax. just wanted to notice to abusers from ur kind.
    arent u the one that wanted me investigated because you thought it was unfair i had links to K2 management? You sir are a retard, if you cannot see that i play fair you need to be hung/shot/lethal injection.

/end rant.

Lawless

if they do it manually it would take litteraly months

Ayman4u

Originally posted by Colomka
    Lol so the person who reportied it here on forum, named Aymanes. or smthnig.

he did the bug, to show it, (he posted ss of two noobs helmets) . rofl

so he will get punsihed now ? cause he "Abused" the bug ? he did quest more than twice . fully completed. *

i told it would happen zz.
    i tested on another account i said and only "tried on teeth of bandicot quest on my main char " cus i didnt believe the guy who said

anyway i dont think they can ban who used it cus they will be banning 90% of every server i guess; and that will hurt there money sources for them so may be they can take the extra xp by tracing but can they take the items that came out from green chests? or the shells? if they do then ppl who bought from the market will get punished for nothing , if they did any actions it will lead to big damage for money sources and innocent players bought from the market , and like the guy said end of ko :|

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Lawless
    yup.....ur point? k2 cant do anything in under the category of "months"....personally i think theyll just "TEMPORARILY" disable quests ROFL :lol: :lol:

edit: nm...looks like they already have temporarily disabled them LOL

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lawless
    yup.....ur point? k2 cant do anything in under the category of "months"....personally i think theyll just "TEMPORARILY" disable quests ROFL :lol: :lol:

edit: nm...looks like they already have temporarily disabled them LOL[/b]
    1. i think cama is a genie..
    2. gratis your just digging your self a hole here buddy.....

zetazeta

Originally posted by the_one_and_only
    the only way they can punish them is to ip ban turkey, then 80% of the problems in the game will be gone
    also 80% of the money k2 expects each month willl also be gone.. and they rather have the money xD

GratiS

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS
    u so funny. my kind ? hahahahha i am human as much as u r. but not racist as much as u do. ok i ll leave you may relax. just wanted to notice to abusers from ur kind.
    arent u the one that wanted me investigated because you thought it was unfair i had links to K2 management? You sir are a retard, if you cannot see that i play fair you need to be hung/shot/lethal injection.

/end rant.[/b]
    hang/shoot/lethal injection. ? for a game ? how old person do i argue with? u all smell bad to me something dirty in ur clan. u have something illegal but i cant proove. may be its because ur connection. ther r hiding u all well.

Qell

Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    Lol so the person who reportied it here on forum, named Aymanes. or smthnig.

he did the bug, to show it, (he posted ss of two noobs helmets) . rofl

so he will get punsihed now ? cause he "Abused" the bug ? he did quest more than twice . fully completed. *

i told it would happen zz.
    i tested on another account i said and only "tried on teeth of bandicot quest on my main char " cus i didnt believe the guy who said

anyway i dont think they can ban who used it cus they will be banning 90% of every server i guess; and that will hurt there money sources for them so may be they can take the extra xp by tracing but can they take the items that came out from green chests? or the shells? if they do then ppl who bought from the market will get punished for nothing , if they did any actions it will lead to big damage for money sources and innocent players bought from the market , and like the guy said end of ko :|[/b]
    At the end they can only fix the bug.... nothing more....

B> Ironny

A cheating twat with people in his clan like Savi who has rings of felankor has the balls to come on here and accuse us of cheating... well if you bend over and drop your pants i'll go get a surgical glove and serve you a taste of your own medicine because it's people like you that have fucked this server

BattyBat

Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

/end rant.
    hang/shoot/lethal injection. ? for a game ? how old person do i argue with? u all smell bad to me something dirty in ur clan. u have something illegal but i cant proove. may be its because ur connection. ther r hiding u all well.[/b]
    lol? its more like been one of the best clans on the server for a sustained period of time and having the castle when it actually gave money. ahm had the castle for 8 months....

then your clan comes along, with felankor rings, and god knows what else, but the only difference is you have no way of making the amount of cash necessary to buy all the items your clan has.. dupe dupe dupe away gratis.

haha there would go zikes 80 ^^

GratiS

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

/end rant.
    hang/shoot/lethal injection. ? for a game ? how old person do i argue with? u all smell bad to me something dirty in ur clan. u have something illegal but i cant proove. may be its because ur connection. ther r hiding u all well.[/b]
    lol? its more like been one of the best clans on the server for a sustained period of time and having the castle when it actually gave money. ahm had the castle for 8 months....

then your clan comes along, with felankor rings, and god knows what else, but the only difference is you have no way of making the amount of cash necessary to buy all the items your clan has.. dupe dupe dupe away gratis.[/b][/quote]

if you proove that i am involved to any dupe shit. ill gift you my char.
    and tell me which clan leader buys items for his clanies ???? if there is one i like to join. u just talk bulsht.
    Ppl like to play with me cuz we use ventrilo we have clan forum and maybe i am grown up person. (30yrs old)
    Many of my clan members has their own bussinies and they just play 4 fun. felankor felankor whats wrong with that felankor. is it dupe. ? if there is one ? why i am guilty ?

:wub: GratiS :wub:
    Serkan abi is legit...never duped.And made other shit.He just hang around with Adem .
    But i think he wont play with Adem anymore...

::XFactor::

I bet there us so many bug abusers in this game that they wont be able to cath them

This means looking into Everyones quest logs, Or looking for the people who did has it marked as multiple times.

Knowing K2 it will take a few weeks. -_-

Babek

Premium buyer = no ban, money is more important then a satisfied customer(in the case of KO, people seem to spend $ even if the service is crap).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast