Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 0000000 admited that he duped his +9 / +10 str jewels by mistake with intention idk that, but he shouldnt ...
Page: 4

0000000 admited that he duped his +9 / +10 str jewels by mistake with intention idk that, but he shouldnt be banned than? Iff people duped by mistake or not they are still dupers. Btw for Nordfront stop flame them is useless now , even iff they did something they are gone from game now.

CelticFrost

we all know why u think iam annoying, coz i reject your stupid ,noob items in moradon, be better trader and less noob!!!![/b]
    At least i dont swear to people without even knowing who they are saying "wow you act like a turk", "why you act like a turk bro!", "you noob fuck you" with stupid smilies like "=D", ": D" and those "bb". HEHE

we all know why u think iam annoying, coz i reject your stupid ,noob items in moradon, be better trader and less noob!!!![/b]
    Yeah lol , like you promissed me when you buyed my skelly you will do me a favour. Than i come to trade you a rogue earring + coins or some less expensive items and than you ask me RE + MD +8 for WE. Nice favour man , thanks. Im sorry i sold you my skelly.

:MOLDER:

At least i dont swear to people without even knowing who they are saying "wow you act like a turk", "why you act like a turk bro!", "you noob fuck you" with stupid smilies like "=D", ": D" and those "bb". HEHE[/b]
    lol u r that who start flame...also at start i was joking coz i tought u r old draco, when i realise u r not , u start bother and really behave like turk...!!! well it is past and also topict isnt about that ...!!!

<3

Yeah lol , like you promissed me when you buyed my skelly you will do me a favour. Than i come to trade you a rogue earring + coins or some less expensive items and than you ask me RE + MD +8 for WE. Nice favour man , thanks. Im sorry i sold you my skelly.[/b]
    heheeheh sure i said i back favour if u accept my first offer, but u up price for skelly too much , it wasnt favour anymore... u just try up offer coz calypso64 offerd more, so no talk about favour plz, u took more then skelly worth....!!!

heheeheh sure i said i back favour if u accept my first offer, but u up price for skelly too much , it wasnt favour anymore... u just try up offer coz calypso64 offerd more, so no talk about favour plz, u took more then skelly worth....!!![/b]
    Iff you think skelly belt worths dual md +8 and a kekuri ring +0 and 10 gbs (which i make them in like 20 minutes) you&#39;re very wrong dude. I sold you the skelly very cheap but anyways i like people "like" you your words mean nothing to me.

CelticFrost

lol u r that who start flame...also at start i was joking coz i tought u r old draco, when i realise u r not , u start bother and really behave like turk...!!! well it is past and also topict isnt about that ...!!!
    <3[/b]
    Oh realy? Sorry then cause i didnt know that asking for someone to "offer" was some kind of insult or a way to behave like a turk !

Iff you think skelly belt worths dual md +8 and a kekuri ring +0 and 10 gbs (which i make them in like 20 minutes) you&#39;re very wrong dude. I sold you the skelly very cheap but anyways i like people "like" you your words mean nothing to me.[/b]
    well i asked few ppl after they was selling for rol, dual md+8 ,kek and 10 gb>>ROL, so i think it isnt so cheap as u think..!!
    also when i said dual md+8 and 5 gb , i ask for favour, u reject, so if u help then i will keep my word and help ..!!!

whats the fucking point? I can&#39;t even read half of these posts because none of them even have a spec of decent grammar. That comment about zero duping his str jewels, have you ever heard of rollbacks while transferring items? Not to mention the jewels were then greyed out and not movable or wearable, before you try to stir up bullshit at least know what you are talking about.

I never said molder duped, however all he does is blatantly disrespect me and demand I do something, which he has no right to do so. Theres no point in banning him really, he&#39;ll go away eventually.

Ratnik on the other hand was part of a clan full of dupers as well he said himself he no longer wanted to come here, I just helped him along his way.

whats the fucking point? I can&#39;t even read half of these posts because none of them even have a spec of decent grammar. That comment about zero duping his str jewels, have you ever heard of rollbacks while transferring items? Not to mention the jewels were then greyed out and not movable or wearable, before you try to stir up bullshit at least know what you are talking about.

I never said molder duped, however all he does is blatantly disrespect me and demand I do something, which he has no right to do so. Theres no point in banning him really, he&#39;ll go away eventually.

Ratnik on the other hand was part of a clan full of dupers as well he said himself he no longer wanted to come here, I just helped him along his way.[/b]
    i said aim sorry for my bad spell , english isnt my main language...
    also i no disrespect u, u r one who no respect me, no respect my opinion and insoult me...!!! yea sure, who am i to demand something, i know i no have rights to do that...but i never wanted it, i just wanted free room to did my trades and earn ingame coins and items....!!!!

Ratnik on the other hand was part of a clan full of dupers as well he said himself he no longer wanted to come here, I just helped him along his way.[/b]
    From what i remember he said he compound them. And molder its how you say your the best trader dude, just remember never pm me in game for a trade or something. Iff you think skelly worths dual md 8 and a kekuri your very wrong my friend.

From what i remember he said he compound them. And molder its how you say your the best trader dude, just remember never pm me in game for a trade or something. Iff you think skelly worths dual md 8 and a kekuri your very wrong my friend.[/b]
    i really think , also if u helped me that time i will be more then happy back u favour... u just didnt get better offer so u up mine and after accept!!!

ReiRei

Ares Of Our Lives ...? Thought this was all in Diez...

Wuzzle

Rule # 3 Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

P.S i do believe a warning was given on page 1
    Ban the lot of them :P

heehehheeheheheh

<3

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast