Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 101

b

This is a discussion on b within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DD0S Knight Online Reps and Gamers As of today we have decided to bring down the giant ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    priestish
    Guest

    Default Re: Our Demands

    Originally posted by DD0S
    Knight Online Reps and Gamers

    As of today we have decided to bring down the giant "Knight Online"
    We want to bombard (Knight Online) with so much traffic *
    that nobody can get in. All servers will be brought down.
    We have a several major backbones to bounce from.
    We have numerous botnets *
    irc.undernet.org Channel ####felix rpc2.
    This is one of our botnets. *
    You will notice there is 470+ cable-OC3+ bots in this channel.
    This is one of many. And will use as many as needed.
    We can and will keep your servers down for as long as needed.

    This however can be avoided by taking the fallowing actions
    #1 Bring down your own servers
    #2 Start Over (Wipe all Servers clean)
    #3 Get your programmers back and start over, Fix all known bugs,
    Secure your data base! ect.....
    #4 Fire/Remove all known GM accounts (Reinstate Devile)
    #5 Ban All Turkish IP Ranges Start here---->216.180.224.0-216.180.224.255
    #6 The rest of the demands will be posted below by fellow users of Knight Online.

    You K2 Network, Inc. have 10 days to start your clean up process.
    Time Sunday/May 28th 8:44 PM
    The Clock is ticking
    First think, why do you care? If you feel cheated by k2, then leave never come back. If you lost valuable properties then seek a lawyer. If you lost friends, then they are probably not really your friends. If you feel sad, then cry let it go. If you do this, you are no better than a turks flooding USKO.

    For your demands,
    1&2) it will hurt more people than help. People will feel sad from their loss and mostlikely leave the game.
    3) Like people said, k2 does not own the source nor have access to the source. They can not make any modification to the game.
    4) Devile quit from being gm. You will have to confront him about his desire resume gm.
    5) What you are asking is banning of 80% of the server population. Do realized that would just kill the game. We would revert back to 2 servers ares and dies. At that point USKO will revent back to the boring state like MYKO.

    At this point, I would like you consider the alternative asnwer.
    If you really want to hurt this game, you have to expose its flaws. So any dupe, avnil 100%, trainer methods post them. More people would explot these and thus mess up the game. Make llllillllll the third. Taking down the server for 10 days does nothing, if any, more turks would play.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    ahahahaha fuck off you dumb script kiddie, you think you impress anyone? maybe you should join myg0t and play counterstrike like all the other twat kids like you.

  3. #63
    priestish
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    ahahahaha fuck off you dumb script kiddie, you think you impress anyone? maybe you should join myg0t and play counterstrike like all the other twat kids like you.
    coming from you, you are not that mature yourself.

  4. #64
    HiddenRage
    Guest

    Default

    lol hopfully this would help... if it all happens

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    priestish go fuck yourself, youre just another newbie who thinks you know me.

  6. #66
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    no offence 000000 but do you not find it worrying that this is the opinion people are getting from the attitude you have given off of late.

    bit dissapointing really, you obviously have a talent for the game, but recently you have been a real ass to people and soured peoples opinions of you.

    as you say, 'they don't really know you' but the 'you' that you have let them get to know is getting this kind of response alot recently

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    i don't mind entire wipe do it pls more money for k2 anyway coz more people will buy prem to relvl of cause alot will quit but those are just a minority

  8. #68
    Hydr4
    Guest

    Default

    I say do it. let me know the date u we're planning on doing it tho

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    738

    Default

    I demand a cock. Gýft pls.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    no i dont find it worrying. is that ok with you? I find the Java earthquake worrying, and i find the pensions crisis worrying, but i dont find strangers' opinions of my virtual character in a game worrying.

    I dont ask for all these stupid polls and posts which turn into excuses to flame me and compare me to fucking cheaters, i dont owe the community anything and i dont have to be nice to anyone who doesnt deserve it. Good day.

  11. #71
    Haxium
    Guest

    Default

    We do not negociate with terrorists. © American Policy

    Do u know that u could be really fucked, by just doing this? Now, its not about the game itself, its about money. There is law, and if u don't wanna see FBI tomorrow at 6am destroyin your door, u should stop your bs and go back play w/ your Action Mans.

  12. #72
    ViSeH
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    no i dont find it worrying. is that ok with you? I find the Java earthquake worrying, and i find the pensions crisis worrying, but i dont find strangers' opinions of my virtual character in a game worrying. *

    I dont ask for all these stupid polls and posts which turn into excuses to flame me and compare me to fucking cheaters, i dont owe the community anything and i dont have to be nice to anyone who doesnt deserve it. Good day.
    He is totaly right,Why would he care what strangers think about him?

  13. #73
    __countess__
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Haxium
    We do not negociate with terrorists. © American Policy

    Do u know that u could be really fucked, by just doing this? Now, its not about the game itself, its about money. There is law, and if u don't wanna see FBI tomorrow at 6am destroyin your door, u should stop your bs and go back play w/ your Action Mans.

    He doesn't know what he talks about, he's just a wanna-be, he can't even hack his own PC, trust me on that.

  14. #74
    BDragieta
    Guest

    Default Re: Our Demands

    Originally posted by DD0S
    Knight Online Reps and Gamers

    As of today we have decided to bring down the giant "Knight Online"
    We want to bombard (Knight Online) with so much traffic *
    that nobody can get in. All servers will be brought down.
    We have a several major backbones to bounce from.
    We have numerous botnets *
    irc.undernet.org Channel ####felix rpc2.
    This is one of our botnets. *
    You will notice there is 470+ cable-OC3+ bots in this channel.
    This is one of many. And will use as many as needed.
    We can and will keep your servers down for as long as needed.

    This however can be avoided by taking the fallowing actions
    #1 Bring down your own servers
    #2 Start Over (Wipe all Servers clean)
    #3 Get your programmers back and start over, Fix all known bugs,
    Secure your data base! ect.....
    #4 Fire/Remove all known GM accounts (Reinstate Devile)
    #5 Ban All Turkish IP Ranges Start here---->216.180.224.0-216.180.224.255
    #6 The rest of the demands will be posted below by fellow users of Knight Online.

    You K2 Network, Inc. have 10 days to start your clean up process.
    Time Sunday/May 28th 8:44 PM
    The Clock is ticking
    Lol... Just lol!
    Bet hes american too...
    Hmm why stop at that? Why not blow up k2? Hmm that would solve things wouldnt it.... :rollseyes:

    Terrorism doesnt solve anything, and i believe ur bluffing anyway lol, And if you need the game to be fixed that badly i truely feel very sorry for you.

  15. #75
    Senior Member claude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Originally posted by DD0S
    Knight Online Reps and Gamers

    As of today we have decided to bring down the giant "Knight Online"
    We want to bombard (Knight Online) with so much traffic *
    that nobody can get in. All servers will be brought down.
    We have a several major backbones to bounce from.
    We have numerous botnets *
    irc.undernet.org Channel ####felix rpc2.
    This is one of our botnets. *
    You will notice there is 470+ cable-OC3+ bots in this channel.
    This is one of many. And will use as many as needed.
    We can and will keep your servers down for as long as needed.

    This however can be avoided by taking the fallowing actions
    #1 Bring down your own servers
    #2 Start Over (Wipe all Servers clean)
    #3 Get your programmers back and start over, Fix all known bugs,
    Secure your data base! ect.....
    #4 Fire/Remove all known GM accounts (Reinstate Devile)
    #5 Ban All Turkish IP Ranges Start here---->216.180.224.0-216.180.224.255
    #6 The rest of the demands will be posted below by fellow users of Knight Online.

    You K2 Network, Inc. have 10 days to start your clean up process.
    Time Sunday/May 28th 8:44 PM
    The Clock is ticking
    Tic Tac tic tac tic tac

    This looks like a threat by some kind of retard terrorist frustrated by his virtual life.
    What’s the name of your “organization”? Maybe Al KOQuaida could be fit for your pourposes? h43r:

    And moreover, what r you complaining/crying about? KO sucks? We (players) all know & ty for reminding it to us

    Don’t like the game? As many just said to you, just don’t play it, move away

    Acting this way will only cause you serious troubles and you will be able to solve anything

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •