Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Babasellers

This is a discussion on Babasellers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar Hmmmm am I just hard skinned here but he didn't insult me? He tossed ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    Hmmmm am I just hard skinned here but he didn't insult me? He tossed his oppinion Eric...since when u became touchy? *

If someone sais I am masturbating, then he is right but I rather say that I fondle myself on right places *B) *

Hmmm now wtf my examples start to look like Dro's and Cama's...yep high time to quit... :huh:
    He implied that I'm being close minded by saying "It' like going up against a brick wall".[/b]

I tought he ment u are big and muscular :wub:

Omg how many times u have heard someone say "ý fuk your mather, u mather ýs sexy ý fuk sýster and farther too" did that insult you? Now if someone compares u to brick wall....omg u should come to lissen what names my gf uses about me... :P

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Hmmmm am I just hard skinned here but he didn't insult me? He tossed his oppinion Eric...since when u became touchy? *

If someone sais I am masturbating, then he is right but I rather say that I fondle myself on right places *B) *

Hmmm now wtf my examples start to look like Dro's and Cama's...yep high time to quit... :huh:

He implied that I'm being close minded by saying "It' like going up against a brick wall".

I tought he ment u are big and muscular :wub:

Omg how many times u have heard someone say "ý fuk your mather, u mather ýs sexy ý fuk sýster and farther too" did that insult you? Now if someone compares u to brick wall....omg u should come to lissen what names my gf uses about me... :P[/b]
    In the context of his post I highly doubt it had anything to do with my physical attributes

I just couldn't help admiring your Adonis-like measurements.

Don't blame me.

Originally posted by halcyon
    I just couldn't help admiring your Adonis-like measurements. *

Don't blame me.
    ^^ U see he was doing it...I know he was fond of u...after being a leader of not 1 but 2 gay clans ( and only hetero in them ) I can smell sence of not so hetero scene :lol:

Omg shit it's 6.20 am and I am still at work...no wonder I cannot stay serious ^_^ I hope I find atleast half as good community as this has been to me ^_^

Hypnos

Babashopping = Buying items for a lot cheaper than they should be from questionable sources that sell masses of the items on several servers. The people selling usually have corrupt GM ties or/and have illegal/duplicated items.

Babashopped = Character with gear that is virtually impossible to aquire through normal means.

Buying legitimately aquired items from legitimate players is not nearly the same as buying a +3 jewlery set from someone who sells the same jewlery set on all servers.

halcyon let me explain a flaw in your argument. Since it is possible to buy in the PUS and sell for ingame cash, people can generate gold purely on the basis of their real earnings. This alone has shifted the balance of the gameplay towards richer people. There is no difference in someone selling enough scrolls until he can buy an iron neck, and someone using the same USD to buy an iron neck (so long as its legit). The only difference is who gets the money, but either way, the guy didnt earn the item in-game right?

My point is that, the PUS has set a precedent whereby real cash has a direct influence on your level and items. Using your extreme logic, anyone who does scroll-selling from the PUS is a babaseller. Eric's logic is right i believe; selling a legit item for USD does not impact the economy anymore than selling tons of scrolls. However selling items that are unnaturally injected or duped does affect the economy in a negative way.

I must admit, I was nodding my head when I read through your explanation.

I still find the practice very distasteful and rather 'cheap' to acquire your items that way.

I humbly apologize for sounding like a crazy fool.

Unless a similar valid argument can be made about character selling...?

Doh...I'm stupid, but eh. I want to clarify something. Great points were raised about the economy. But it isn't the main issue I was hoping to bring to light.

Colomka

lol wat happend to when 0 and eric, spoke like 10 yrs old in vent..

or they dicovered a dictionary now ?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I've never bought for USD.

This is a topic ive anticipated being brought up for a while, and finally, its here :lol:

Well, personally, I have never bought anything for USD and I've gotten a lot of good items through ingame trades and boss drops, farming, etc.... I am glad I never bought anything for USD and I'll be that way until I stop playing

However, im not going to flame those who do use USD. I know a few people who play KO as their pastime and its what they like to do, kinda like I play basketball for a college team, its what I love to do and its fun. So if they want to spend their hard earned USD on a game because its what they like to do, then I think thats ok. Besides, for some people who play KO 24/7, it can be a very good money maker.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by lutz
    I've never bought for USD.
    the topic isnt "did lutz buy anything for USD" you fuckface

zetazeta

wuts wrong with BABASELLERS? i like selling my stuff i DO not NEED that are worth money to others, lets say u have a rolex watch at home, u do not need it since u dont like it, r u gonna sell it for USD or keep it in ur garage and wait for it to rot?

It's justified like this, by the few, who have legitimately earned what they sell. You spend countless hours, grindng Apos, DTS, Trolls, Harpies; in the midst of those who excel in level at a rate you can't compare with. You hunt every spawning boss for months and months and months, and in comparison to those abusing ingame bugs, the crew you roll with are left wearing rags. As time passes, legitimate gamers, start to give up on it. Some leave. Alot of friend's lose accounts either to K2 related bugs (SQL, HTML, Ingame), PUS (Premium), Scrolls over a few years, really can add up. So in the end of it all, you sit back with the few remaining friends , to look at what ? A game you enjoy, but one riddled with so much politics, lack of efficiency, responsibility to their paying customers, characters so highly levelled and full equipped and an economy filled with illegitimate "but made to look legitimate" gear. Speculations over the years, GM related controversy and confessions, the blatant appearance of cheaters, and the inability to properly control and or quarantine the majority of it. A lack of public relations from the company hosting the game, an inability to solve issues involving such invested times and money, and competition that took every short cut in the book; to in the end dominate not by skill, but by brute force.

Do you just give up and walk way... or analyze the same supply and demand, K2 and MGAME have realized. That there is a community of working young/old adults willing to spend real money on acquiring items or characters that otherwise they either can't or chose not to dedicate their own time to developing. The wasted hours + money invested by the player into a game he/she thought had a future, which turned out to be a let down in the end; has to be worth something. That's the way I see it.

PS: Turkish people are only criticized due to the fact they compose more than 70% of the population of any server at any time, or so it seems. To accuse an entire nation based on the actions of a few, is ignorant, any normal person knows that. You can't take anything you read seriously, on forums related to KO, the community & game is engineered around a younger crowd.

blah, done

someguywhoplaysko

Default lol

Originally posted by 0000000
    halcyon let me explain a flaw in your argument. Since it is possible to buy in the PUS and sell for ingame cash, people can generate gold purely on the basis of their real earnings. This alone has shifted the balance of the gameplay towards richer people. There is no difference in someone selling enough scrolls until he can buy an iron neck, and someone using the same USD to buy an iron neck (so long as its legit). The only difference is who gets the money, but either way, the guy didnt earn the item in-game right?

My point is that, the PUS has set a precedent whereby real cash has a direct influence on your level and items. Using your extreme logic, anyone who does scroll-selling from the PUS is a babaseller. Eric's logic is right i believe; selling a legit item for USD does not impact the economy anymore than selling tons of scrolls. However selling items that are unnaturally injected or duped does affect the economy in a negative way.
    ]

When one of them types the other types. Ass kisser faggot

Athelio

Why should people be concerned about where one spends their money? Is it because you are incapable of earning extra cash to spend as you wish? I like to buy high level characters and items because I know how damn hard it is to level and obtain them. I choose to do this simply because I..............can. There are no TOS violations and no illiget items purchased that I'm aware of. I thought this was taken care of with the new version of the game anyway?

Don't cheat don't buy illegit period!

But please don't condem people for spending money how they please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast