Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Babasellers

This is a discussion on Babasellers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 For the people saying any USD transaction is babashopping, my earlier post already showed the flaw ...
Page: 6

hej

Originally posted by 0000000
    For the people saying any USD transaction is babashopping, my earlier post already showed the flaw in this argument. I dont think you have really thought about this topic very much at all. *

What is the difference between someone spending $200 on scrolls in PUS to sell stuff ingame, and someone spending $200 on a legitimate item? Using your strange definition of babashopping, anyone who sells PUS items is a babashopper, and that applies to MOST of you. And if you agree that selling pus items is babashopping, then any of you who buy scrolls in moradon is a BABASHOPPER. *

Now do you see the paradox? If any usd transaction is babashopping, then we are all buying babashopped items. Please think more carefully.
    No you buy that from the company, if K2 would sell ROL, ROC and so on in PUS then you can buy for real money even do it would be shit.

Originally posted by Dro
    *raises hand

yes, most of us have bought items through usd or sold them. The difference is when someone buys a +3 Ring of life , or a +9 raptor... items obtained via GM injections or duped or upgraded/compounded and then deleted the rest of the dupes so obtaining a illegal item that won't get deleted. Thats why i don't call people with +3 rols babashopers... i just call em cancer. I think we all know who they are.
    Hypocrit

So you admit you don't give a fuck about this game and the fact your ruining it because "everybodys doing it, but at a higher degree"...

What is the difference between someone spending $200 on scrolls in PUS to sell stuff ingame, and someone spending $200 on a legitimate item? Using your strange definition of babashopping, anyone who sells PUS items is a babashopper, and that applies to MOST of you. And if you agree that selling pus items is babashopping, then any of you who buy scrolls in moradon is a BABASHOPPER. *

Now do you see the paradox? If any usd transaction is babashopping, then we are all buying babashopped items. Please think more carefully.
    The diffrence is that we are currently makeing OUR OWN rules, when you signed up you accepted the TOS of K2.

"everybodys doing it, but at a higher degree"...

let me get this straight, buying items from K2 for USD is ok but buying the same legit items from players is not ok? whatever happened to "spending usd on items is babashopping"? so many inconsistencies...

flamthrow

Well I saw alot of post that said they had either the choice to quit ko or to get owned by those "babashoppers" in cz. Honnestly I havent even bought a single pack of scrolls in PUS and I've only bought premmy twice and I still do pretty well in cz. I killed a lvl 70+ sin who had 5k hp in a 1v1 today, wanna know what he did after that? Sended me a letter accusing me of using heal programs. I find it amusing. The totally legit people can do just fine if the skill is there. You'll obviously loose a few 1v1s ,but hey you got your clannies and friends for that. Party pk is what its all about.

Hang in there and you'll do fine. About the bowlfarming and such, I still have to find a bach or duke or bishop that actually drops something. And ye Im here since Ares opened and was a year on pathos before that, never had a rol nor a IN or such.
    Peace out

hej

Originally posted by 0000000
    let me get this straight, buying items from K2 for USD is ok but buying the same legit items from players is not ok? whatever happened to "spending usd on items is babashopping"? so many inconsistencies...
    Simple 0000000 who decides who is legal? I mean I know Strella is a thief but if you ask 10 other they probably say he is ok and so on…

If you say selling items for real money is ok, then it will always be players that want to earn money so they cheat and try to scam, read how many post it is about pay backs on this forum, if the company makes it they set a price for XXX item, you pay and you get it. (ofc K2 is not the best company so they probably can screw you to, but the chance is much smaller). But I don’t want that K2 sell ROC.s and so on ether.

Ps. or if it went so you sold your item for XXX dollar and then gave it to K2, who then got the money from the buyer and then gave the money to you the item to the buyer then it would still be shit but at least some control.

wraith86

like i said before i rather give usd to a random player than K2 rofl

OLD1953

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    *raises hand

yes, most of us have bought items through usd or sold them. The difference is when someone buys a +3 Ring of life , or a +9 raptor... items obtained via GM injections or duped or upgraded/compounded and then deleted the rest of the dupes so obtaining a illegal item that won't get deleted. Thats why i don't call people with +3 rols babashopers... i just call em cancer. I think we all know who they are.
    Hypocrit

So you admit you don't give a fuck about this game and the fact your ruining it because "everybodys doing it, but at a higher degree"...

The diffrence is that we are currently makeing OUR OWN rules, when you signed up you accepted the TOS of K2.

"everybodys doing it, but at a higher degree"...
    [/b]
    Seems to me the dupers and illicit GM's got to write the new rules, everyone else jus thas to live with them.

If K2 gave a damn, they'd modify the anvil (one switch statement, fifteen minutes for a real programmer, probably fifteen days for K2, but WTF) to not allow any unique accessory to be upgraded past +54 defense or +150HP or +16 Health Bonus.

Then run a database scan, just like a dupe scan, and downgrade all higher than that level accessories to +2, and let it go.

Until that is done, the illicit baba will pwn all.

And btw, saying you beat an honest 70+ rogue means nothing, now go beat a lvl 62 with two ROL+5, two Agate earring +5, IB+5, IN+5 and +9 chitin with two +9 shards. GM injection all the way, and you don't have a prayer.

You also don't understand that if K2 sold these items in the PUS it would only flood the economy and RUIN the game even more... Seriously guys, at least think about shit before you post it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456