Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Back!...Again :) Questions ???

This is a discussion on Back!...Again :) Questions ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK Its far from dramatically low on this server. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmtj0he9C-w A warrior hitting 5.3k, later in the ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Its far from dramatically low on this server.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmtj0he9C-w

A warrior hitting 5.3k, later in the vid he hitted another warrior 6.4k. I still do believe 1.2K is low with a spike on a duffed target
    On top of that a warrior wearing krowaz +8/+9 and prolly +3 uniques, i doubt he won't 1 shot you or bryan when ur duffed.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Actually average gear means what most people, including your everyday turk, has. I really doubt that most CZ pkers are running with +7s and olds.

Exactly lol. I don't think that even with +3s and +9s someone could survive 5 80 sins on +7s let alone a full party. Nobody is claiming that +9/+3 will let you pull off unbelievable feats, it's more like +7s will not let you do anything on your own.

Most of the people supporting this idea play in parties, so of course you're still gonna get kills and survive if you're the 1 shitty geared player out of 8 with +8s and higher (getting carried basically).

Anyway I'm done now. It is playable with +7s without a doubt, it's not like you'll get 1 hit without duffs, but it's by no means optimal and you're dead weight on your own. Back in 2008 with above average gear I had issues hitting for higher than 600 with 70 arrows in carnac-west, and to think that in 2014 someone in +7s and olds can still hold his own makes me chuckle honestly.
    Razor what has happened to you, that whole post is total bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmtj0he9C-w

A warrior hitting 5.3k, later in the vid he hitted another warrior 6.4k. I still do believe 1.2K is low with a spike on a duffed target
    On top of that a warrior wearing krowaz +8/+9 and prolly +3 uniques, i doubt he won't 1 shot you or bryan when ur duffed.
    Yeah you BELIEVE its low, thats your problem fam. I hit priests like 1.5k duffed and Im happy when I see that amount of damage.

I don't even like 83 cap servers, im just here because there are no privates out at the moment, but im having fun here with just above average weapons and very shitty uniques ( still without a belt cos im a broke motherfucker ). And I pk solo 70% of the time and I don't have to play like a bitch.

Red Pot + Passion Skill.. Obsessive is pretty well geared but gets owned with a simple malice.

The downfall of all passion warriors out there..

Little archer Senior Member

Razor what has happened to you, that whole post is total bullshit.
    ;_;

Not really.

Average gear is what most people has.

What they listed is the minimum possible gear that somebody can use without being a 2 hit (while being in a party, often playing supportive roles).

I have played Europa. Don't expect me to believe that after exactly 3 years (euko released nov 2011) people can still hold their own with +7s and olds. I find that really hard to believe!

;_;

Not really.

What they listed is the minimum possible gear that somebody can use without being a 2 hit (while being in a party, often playing supportive roles).

I have played Europa. Don't expect me to believe that after exactly 3 years (euko released nov 2011) people can still hold their own with +7s and olds. I find that really hard to believe!
    all mages got rings 3 since they are ultra cheap, commons uniqs are +1/2, and at least 20 % of active PK CZ players got +3 uniqs (ofc except iron neck which is very very rare), however krowaz set +7, cursed wepons +7 and UTC wepons +7 are quite common for most of players. If you are under that krowaz set 7, iron set and cursed/utc wepon +7 you will be free NP for most of the big clans.

About obssesive he is the biggest AP warrior at Europa with the uniqe 2 krowaz parts +9 (there is no other krowaz +9 parts at server) , dual Opal Errings +3 and bombastic wirinom +9 (there is 6 or 7 +9 cursed wepons at whole sever atm).

;_;

Not really.

#ObviousTrollWasNotObvious #YourStillPeruvianThough

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    all mages got rings 3 since they are ultra cheap, commons uniqs are +1/2, and at least 20 % of active PK CZ players got +3 uniqs (ofc except iron neck which is very very rare), however krowaz set +7, cursed wepons +7 and UTC wepons +7 are quite common for most of players. If you are under that krowaz set 7, iron set and cursed/utc wepon +7 you will be free NP for most of the big clans.

About obssesive he is the biggest AP warrior at Europa with the uniqe 2 krowaz parts +9 (there is no other krowaz +9 parts at server) , dual Opal Errings +3 and bombastic wirinom +9 (there is 6 or 7 +9 cursed wepons at whole sever atm).
    Point proven.

On an older server +10 and +3 are pretty necessary. I can speak for anatolia when i say there is little koxp none in pk alot of great people on human side *cough* RampagE

oi that obessive video hes hitting hard cause of portu devine armour

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    oi that obessive video hes hitting hard cause of portu devine armour
    It's just total bullcrap saying ''average'' is +7/+0 that's a total joke lol, they prolly play like Tactricitan does in Anatolia wait 5 hours for 12431261324 portu's to rush 1 person then do spike and /town or run 5 miles away, no offense to this dude tho he's a nice guy. Like that u are capable of pking with full plate +4 and shard+5 and still call yourself average.

It's just total bullcrap saying ''average'' is +7/+0 that's a total joke lol, they prolly play like Tactricitan does in Anatolia wait 5 hours for 12431261324 portu's to rush 1 person then do spike and /town or run 5 miles away, no offense to this dude tho he's a nice guy. Like that u are capable of pking with full plate +4 and shard+5 and still call yourself average.
    Lmao go login and see for yourself. Everyone has Krowaz+7, few people have +8s. Most people cant even get a Moonlight+7 which is still real expensive, so they will use CHD/DV8, raum7 or MD9, maybe a shard9 if you have money to spend, which is pretty much equivalent to a moonlight7 but worse. 70% of people will have +0 iron neck and +0 earrings, obviously people will have +2 fovs or +3 shios as they are almost as cheap as a ROL+0, same goes for iron belt+1 which is like 650-700m right now.

Really not going to go into you trying to judge people on how they play (even before you have ever seen them) as its just really sad that you need excuses because you probably couldn't handle playing with average gear, so they must be playing like bitches if the ever so skill full, no name, ScreameR cannot be effective with the same gear.

Lmao go login and see for yourself. Everyone has Krowaz+7, few people have +8s. Most people cant even get a Moonlight+7 which is still real expensive, so they will use CHD/DV8, raum7 or MD9, maybe a shard9 if you have money to spend, which is pretty much equivalent to a moonlight7 but worse. 70% of people will have +0 iron neck and +0 earrings, obviously people will have +2 fovs or +3 shios as they are almost as cheap as a ROL+0, same goes for iron belt+1 which is like 650-700m right now.

Really not going to go into you trying to judge people on how they play (even before you have ever seen them) as its just really sad that you need excuses because you probably couldn't handle playing with average gear, so they must be playing like bitches if the ever so skill full, no name, ScreameR cannot be effective with the same gear.
    Ur funny, i'm average on Anatolia, there are people alot stronger than me and i'm still able to kill shitloads of people without having the needs to hide behind 2 full parties. I'm not judging anyone, i'm just saying if you want to have some fun in PK atleast you gotta get something better than +7/+0 and you said +7/+0 is average well you just said yourself people are using CHD/DV8 which i can consider as average indeed, as i stated before +8 will be average not +7.

Ur funny, i'm average on Anatolia, there are people alot stronger than me and i'm still able to kill shitloads of people without having the needs to hide behind 2 full parties. I'm not judging anyone, i'm just saying if you want to have some fun in PK atleast you gotta get something better than +7/+0 and you said +7/+0 is average well you just said yourself people are using CHD/DV8 which i can consider as average indeed, as i stated before +8 will be average not +7.
    No one said high class+7 and shells+7. Your just avoiding the subject that is it mostly +0 and +7 full armour, oh no they got +8 dv that makes the rest of their gear irrelevant.

No one said high class+7 and shells+7. Your just avoiding the subject that is it mostly +0 and +7 full armour, oh no they got +8 dv that makes the rest of their gear irrelevant.
    average is +8 weapons kro7 uniq's 1/2 end of story.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast