Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill go with 411 that guys my hero :wub: 411 owns j00...
Page: 8

louch

ill go with 411
    that guys my hero :wub:

411 owns j00

who cares about sins bp pwnz all

louch

yes my BP pwn'd all when it was good

but im in love with my archer now

Chant

useless POST!!! :wub: id go for 00000

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by DauMuie
    I told it to the guy who compares dies with ares. My opinion from the videos that ive seen from dies , that server is alot inferior to ares.
    lol... a lot inferior? wow. if i stil had my bp i would've trashed u so hard u wouldn't be able to walk for a week. unfortunately there's no interserver wars and i've already quit. but yes i would have trashed u. regardless of who u are. unless if ur a bp with +3 jewels or smoething then fuck off.

n for your info, around 80% of this forum = dies ppl. so naturaly u see more flaws since most of the videos are from dies.

and i'm not the one who literally compared dies to ares. was actualy commenting on some idiot who has the same ego as you do.

Originally posted by h3h3h3

oh and paddy, if making movies is a sign of ego, then yours is bigger than the moon, 20 movies boy. what utterly stupid logic. I made my 1st movie from clips of 1 pk session, and made it in 1 night for FUN. It isnt my fault if people take it too seriously. oh, and you are almost as bad as Pete on sin.
    it's not making video's that i consider a sign of ego, it's the things you have to say about yourself. If i didn't wake up to see it shining through my window of a morning i could have sweared that the sun had been relocated to your rectal cavity, the way you talk about yourself and the speed at which you put other people down amazes me, esspecially seeing as how the only talent you actually have in this life is the ability to hit a series of number keys quickly on a computer... you should make a great...erm....well i guess you could be a great office admin, day in day out typing numbers on forms... there you go, i've found your talent, though in reality your ability doesn't translate quite as well into the real world.

Oh and for the Pete comment... lol, i'm so terribly terribly offended i think i'll go cry

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

oh and paddy, if making movies is a sign of ego, then yours is bigger than the moon, 20 movies boy. what utterly stupid logic. I made my 1st movie from clips of 1 pk session, and made it in 1 night for FUN. It isnt my fault if people take it too seriously. oh, and you are almost as bad as Pete on sin.
    it's not making video's that i consider a sign of ego, it's the things you have to say about yourself. If i didn't wake up to see it shining through my window of a morning i could have sweared that the sun had been relocated to your rectal cavity, the way you talk about yourself and the speed at which you put other people down amazes me, esspecially seeing as how the only talent you actually have in this life is the ability to hit a series of number keys quickly on a computer... you should make a great...erm....well i guess you could be a great office admin, day in day out typing numbers on forms... there you go, i've found your talent, though in reality your ability doesn't translate quite as well into the real world.

Oh and for the Pete comment... lol, i'm so terribly terribly offended i think i'll go cry[/b]
    Yes because you know oh so much about me, you complete tard. Maybe the reason that im not a pathetic office admin is that i am grade 8 on 3 instruments and played in front of thousands of people in the past. You dont know a thing about talent, how many times have i said that ko takes NO ABILITY? To me being the best in ko means nothing except having your pm's spammed more. To you it means everything which is why you hate the fact that people rate me. Every single one of these topics turns into "X is better than zero" and if i dare comment that X is actually quite poor, I get flamed. If you dont like it then lock the damn topics like you usually do, thick cunt.

For the record, of all the best sins i've seen and played against, all are from Ares. No one from diez would get into my top 10.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    To me being the best in ko means nothing except having your pm's spammed more. To you it means everything which is why you hate the fact that people rate me. Every single one of these topics turns into "X is better than zero" and if i dare comment that X is actually quite poor, I get flamed. If you dont like it then lock the damn topics like you usually do, thick cunt. *

For the record, of all the best sins i've seen and played against, all are from Ares. No one from diez would get into my top 10.
    erm... i don't play KO, could it mean any less to me?

as for the instruments thing... well done, mummy and daddy must have paid alot for that at a young age.

I've always said you have talent in this game, theres no doubting that, hence why people set you as a comparison, learn to live with it, just a shame you dont have the personality to match. The only example you set is what a spoilt child grows up to be.

BattyBat

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Oh and for the Pete comment... lol, i'm so terribly terribly offended i think i'll go cry[/b]
    paddy makes movies for enjoyment and also so others can enjoy them, and personally I think he does a good job. :wub: paddy

You are a fucking ignorant idiot. You think because you are a mod you know everything about everyone. My point was that you dont know jack shit about me but you continue to make bold assumptions. To answer you i learned theory on a 10 quid guitar that i bought myself when i was 9 and used for 4 years. Im sorry if that contradicts your rantings.

I have never talked about myself in my movies other than saying i am the most hated rogue on ares, which i like to think is the case. Anything else is the making of your imagination. It was not me posting that damn movie everywhere, it was people who genuinely enjoyed it. Are you just that bitter that you made god knows how many mediocre movies and i made 2 which are much better known?

Most of the people who go on about me having an ego have never even talked to me, they just assume it because I am well known and talked about on forums a lot. The fact that i think i am probably the best sin has nothing to do with ego, its a fucking game and I dont see why i should blatently lie about my opinions for something which does not matter.

I will ALWAYS stand up for myself on forums and that is something you have to accept. Your bans do not affect me. If people want to put me down constantly in these threads then maybe they should learn to take opinions that they dont like huh.

Top 10 1v1 sins in no order, from people i played against or saw:

FastHit / ReScUe911
    Bobert
    Buddhasdream
    Me
    flamthrow
    SomethingSmells
    FastFingaz (played by beasto)
    NYchris
    Wizzan
    VenomRogue

who is better, You or F9?

Banned

Me

susGe

the funny thing is everytime this kind of thread is started it does turn into everyone flaming zero. Even if he doesnt say anything. You have all built him up in your minds so that no matter what he says its instant cocky. I dont know id think id be plenty cocky aswel if every sin in ko period is measured against myself. "00000 is the best" next post "nah soandso would shit on him easy". If someone said something like that about you would you just sit back and take it or would you defend yourself. Does zero make useless flame posts for no reason? Of course thats how he is. But he is also probably the most provoked person on most KO forums. Most ppl know it doesnt take much to get him going.

Banned

Originally posted by susGe
    the funny thing is everytime this kind of thread is started it does turn into everyone flaming zero. *Even if he doesnt say anything. *You have all built him up in your minds so that no matter what he says its instant cocky. *I dont know id think id be plenty cocky aswel if every sin in ko period is measured against myself. *"00000 is the best" next post "nah soandso would shit on him easy". *If someone said something like that about you would you just sit back and take it or would you defend yourself. *Does zero make useless flame posts for no reason? *Of course thats how he is. *But he is also probably the most provoked person on most KO forums. *Most ppl know it doesnt take much to get him going.
    hahaha so true , everytime i read posts like this , ppl tend to always get zero involved in it ` no matter what the topics are .

Banned

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    the funny thing is everytime this kind of thread is started it does turn into everyone flaming zero. *Even if he doesnt say anything. *You have all built him up in your minds so that no matter what he says its instant cocky. *I dont know id think id be plenty cocky aswel if every sin in ko period is measured against myself. *"00000 is the best" next post "nah soandso would shit on him easy". *If someone said something like that about you would you just sit back and take it or would you defend yourself. *Does zero make useless flame posts for no reason? *Of course thats how he is. *But he is also probably the most provoked person on most KO forums. *Most ppl know it doesnt take much to get him going.
    hahaha so true , everytime i read posts like this , ppl tend to always get zero involved in it ` no matter what the topics are .[/b]
    +1

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast