Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tHaNkYoU vErY mUcH...
Page: 15

tHaNkYoU vErY mUcH

HotAsIce

I'm a gay leecher [/b]
    Fixed for you.

Psy

I'm a gay leecher smile.gif[/b]
    I fixed for you.
    [/b]
    No, I fixed it for you. And for the record, "leecher" isn't an actual word. Lecher is, but I know you aren't referring to that.

HotAsIce

Don't start your sentences with a conjunction, it is bad grammar.

I never said leacher, that isn't a word, but leecher is. Well, I should correct that, it is a "KO word." It refers to sucking up the national points or experience points of a party when not helping in any way, or being away from your keyboard. Check your eyes. However, I enjoyed that fast edit you did when you put leacher in for leecher, that made me chuckle.

NeronDomitius

/back to topic

aq :lol:

Psy

I never said leacher, that isn't a word, but leecher is. Well, I should correct that, it is a "KO word." It refers to sucking up the national points or experience points of a party when not helping in any way, or being away from your keyboard. Check your eyes. However, I enjoyed that fast edit you did when you put leacher in for leecher, that made me chuckle.[/b]
    Lies and slander! Leacher is a word and leecher is not. Don't argue about the usage of slang in a grammar battle. If you were to look in the OED (Oxford English Dictionary) for the word "leecher;" you will not find it because it is not a word.

Fixed for you.[/b]
    Yip I am a leacher, but hey I don't think anyone really minds. I mean you're leaching on monsterkill right?

Why you guys have to make every single topic to a flame one?
    Dumbass kids.

And like Neron said , BACK TO TOPIC.

HotAsIce

Lies and slander! Leacher is a word and leecher is not. Don't argue about the usage of slang in a grammar battle. If you were to look in the OED (Oxford English Dictionary) for the word "leecher;" you will not find it because it is not a word.[/b]
    I could blow your mind with words that aren't in the oxford dictionary because they are slang. English language is continuously changing because of new and changed slang words, who are you to say they aren't actual words? For future reference, slander is oral, not written. You can't slander on a forum.

Yip I am a leacher, but hey I don't think anyone really minds. I mean you're leaching on monsterkill right?[/b]
    No, I don't go afk at evil wizard parties, or quit a clan because a mage refuses to let me sap his experience points. National points and experience points that I gain are earned, not leeched.

I could blow your mind with words that aren't in the oxford dictionary because they are slang. English language is continuously changing because of new and changed slang words, who are you to say they aren't actual words? For future reference, slander is oral, not written. You can't slander on a forum.
    No, I don't go afk at evil wizard parties, or quit a clan because a mage refuses to let me sap his experience points. National points and experience points that I gain are earned, not leeched.[/b]
    Lol no idea what you're talking about?

What clan was this. "I've" only been in 2 clans in this past year, vindictive and teletubbies. So I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

ZOMG DICTIONARY FIGHT!!!!!

Who you think the best BP in Ares?

I prolly sure its or CoolTang or Aarmon ( this player hit like crazy beast ).
    Does CooLTanG and Aarmon aleardy did vs ? if yea who won ? :mellow:

Shurt or other modirator / admin, please keep this topic for few minuts or w/e , its general i cant ask it in diffrent place.[/b]

what kind of bp's are they?

best BP can't be decided between a 1v1.

in a duff 1v1. the paper one has the upper hand and will probably win
    in nonduff ones an int is more likely to win

what kind of bp's are they?

best BP can't be decided between a 1v1.

in a duff 1v1. the paper one has the upper hand and will probably win
    in nonduff ones an int is more likely to win[/b]
    int bp = waste... 1 duff and they have about the same defence as a paper bp with shit ap/hp... on top of that, a large portion of int bp's think because they have pretty good ac they dont have to wear weapon defence gear, which on top of the horrible ap makes them a waste of space. just my 2 cents

HolyCow

Thumbs down

Cooltang is excellent, Aarmon I am afraid, NordFrond is a natural killer. But nothing surpasses what my own eyes saw Because i know to Omar (fluppy) in person and I have seen the only fighting against 3 warrior 2 rogues priest and magicians at the same time alone. When he was 75 saw won as a warrior of lvl 80 without use dbuff skills.
    That is why I say that is still the best --->Fluppy President :lol:

No, I don't go afk at evil wizard parties, or quit a clan because a mage refuses to let me sap his experience points. National points and experience points that I gain are earned, not leeched.[/b]
    that was actually alex, not matt.

and i still laugh at that day at falcons when me and gem told him to go DS or somewhere else because EmiLL came and we gave him alex's spot because he dc'ed :P