Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aarmon is not set to go just yeat ^^ give him time to get is gear till like a weak ...
Page: 7

aarmon is not set to go just yeat ^^

give him time to get is gear till like a weak ago he was using 1g +7....ffs
    is using some+8īs now..
    give him time ^^
    give him time..[/b]
    If its true that he using only few parts +8 , do you understand what you said? its just prove he the best BP ever on Ares , if he get +9 parts he will own much more , he have IN IB for sure , ROCs maybe +1 for sure , WE +1/2 for sure , he just own , he have great dmg , if he killed Nireas and FIWESTAR alone when they both been against him , he good , ofcurse he subside but still hard to tank this players.
    CT also great BP , he kill a lot and hard to kill him , thats all what he need.

ZeIda

Yes it is very funny a lot of people mentioned NordFront and so few kimbada, i remember kimbada kicking NordFront's ass easily in versus with 2 or 3 level less. Seems like many people here are trying to rate bp on ares without knowing a lot about them . Give a level 80 with same stuff than CT to kimbada and there is no doubt he would own CT in versus. Anyway at the moment, it is sure CT is the most deadly bp on ares, i don't think any bp on ares can stand the difference of stuff and level.[/b]
    I think the reason why he isnt mentioned by to many ppl is that he always used to be a buffer (at least from what I recall), and a buffer bp just suxx in general...

Yes it is very funny a lot of people mentioned NordFront and so few kimbada, i remember kimbada kicking NordFront's ass easily in versus with 2 or 3 level less. Seems like many people here are trying to rate bp on ares without knowing a lot about them . Give a level 80 with same stuff than CT to kimbada and there is no doubt he would own CT in versus. Anyway at the moment, it is sure CT is the most deadly bp on ares, i don't think any bp on ares can stand the difference of stuff and level.[/b]
    But the problem is , if every1 will have the items of CT , every1 will be good , and thats why CT can kill Kimbada in vs , and thats why Aarmon can also , and thats why i asked if Aarmon or CT , every1 should get items by his own way , give me the items of CT and i can kill him too , but this is why he better then me , he farm , he work hard ( i guess ) to get this items and he deserve it , ofcurse the items do the job , and skills also sure , but thats why Kimbada not here , kimbada great priest ofcurse , but you cant say give the items of CT to kimbada and then , becuse many others can say it , and about CT is the most deadly BP , yea could be , but this Aarmon need to learn skills better since he bought this account from Vane , but he still own many players in cz , easy for him to kill.

Still in term of pure skills, kimbada is the best bp on ares atm, not only that but he was one of the best int priest around before he became bp, perhaps the best. And btw he is debuffer atm, at least he was the last few times i pked with him.

HotAsIce

Sorry I'm not bowing over a forum page like you are, I'm not the one on trial. Obviously you don't know what a clan bank is if you think a clan leader is the only one to benefit, and I also know wide won't post here and agree with me because he is too busy trying to get on everyone's good side so he'll get voted king, even though its not going to happen. You can bullshit all you want, but everyone that was in that clan during that time KNEW where that belt was going. Do you remember what was said when it was traded to you? "Doshin, you deserve to use this belt first because you tanked Talos, but it will be passed around the clan so everyone can use it." Your full of shit, and you suck ass as a BP because you have total lack of skill due to attempting to compensate your shittiness with gear you've stolen from others. You can talk as much shit as you want, but everyone knows the truth, and the truth will never escape you. I can't wait to see what you get from the turk clan your in right now, working on some +5's from the dupers this time? I guess scamming +0's isn't enough for you. Hell, you need all the help you can get with your weak combo and ridiculous idea of what a 1v1 is. I'll be glad to kick your ass in a "1v1" massived, parasited, and tormented with your new +5's you scam from your turk clan like I did with your +0's, let me know when you get them.

Your wrong: It was to IF I WISH TO LET OTHERS USE IT, NOT you deserver the belt frst, and it will be passed around... You need to Grow up, and pull the nipple out your mouth. I don't need to prove any points. Your doing it just well for me by the fact that you complain about about how much I suck must mean how much your are scared of me... And again with more accusing me of something I have never done {name items I have stolen from others Show ME PROOF that i have done this, and your right the Truth will never escape me because What i say is the truth and your child like attitude will always be there to form a View. I don't care if I am Not as good as most BP but i don't devote myself to a game and cry about other as you do, But I have plenty of friends in game who think different. Why do you care so much what clan I am in. If you can prove all you say shouldn't they all be banned??? My gear is posted in these forums and i don't have anything over a +1 for accessories, And For the last time cry a river over a priest using his skills you chose your class i chose mine Quit your crying and take you whooping like a man or in your case a man boy...

If its true that he using only few parts +8 , do you understand what you said? its just prove he the best BP ever on Ares , if he get +9 parts he will own much more , he have IN IB for sure , ROCs maybe +1 for sure , WE +1/2 for sure , he just own , he have great dmg , if he killed Nireas and FIWESTAR alone when they both been against him , he good , ofcurse he subside but still hard to tank this players.
    CT also great BP , he kill a lot and hard to kill him , thats all what he need.[/b]

did you see that append?
    and did you after the fight send him a pm?

did you see that append?
    and did you after the fight send him a pm?[/b]
    Why should i pm him? i saw him in bowl while i fought with beterr 1 vs 1 and lost him , and i saw Nireas fight with some priest so i didnt pressed ok , then i saw FIWESTAR with his +9 giga coming and help Nireas , then Aarmon heal himself and debuff them and he won , if i killed Nireas in 1 vs 1 ( with full debuffs ) , its not a problem for him to kill him + FIWESTAR

just asking becouse that was me playing in the char..

then someone pm me saying gratzz blabla..

just asking becouse that was me playing in the char..

then someone pm me saying gratzz blabla..

[/b]
    oh lol , so you killed them?
    I sure it was Aarmon , he was in Ruthless he use HB+8 prolly , and i also saw the nick after he / you killed both of them.

arko

CooLTang

and he is DEFINATELY NOT 64 <<< LMAo to whoever put that down

yes he uses a HB+8 going home babas cya latter

yes he uses a HB+8 going home babas cya latter [/b]
    Thats what i thought :P i dont wanna know ( i wanna know ^^ ) which uniqes he got , prolly ROCs +2 O_o , H0RROR prolly try to buy Aarmon rings right ? :P

I wanna mention Jackie also. Anyone really oldschool on ares will remember Jackie since he was the first really scary BP on karus side.

azi_1

the best bps I have fought againts have been Nordfront,Zelda and Cooltang they can tank nicely + they know how to be support priest as well :huh: And as a mage I can say that I dont respect any duffers who duff mages when doing VS... thats just lame lol :lol: but yea there are lots of nice BPs out of there but those are the ones I would bring up

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast