Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a good warrior has about 1k ap, at least 400 def, and maybe 4khp more then a priest, therefore, hell ...
Page: 10

a good warrior has about 1k ap, at least 400 def, and maybe 4khp more then a priest, therefore, hell yea its fair

fft id throw the kitchen sink at you aswell
    if you want priests not to debuff then send a cs to k2 asking them to disable the debuffs

What a bout losing 1k AP, 400+ defense, and 4k+ hp is fair?[/b]
    lets see from what some people say their stats are um ya its fair, is 10k hp for a warrior not accurate? is 3k ap for warrior is that accurate, is 1400+ac accurate for warrior?

so take your 1k ap gives you 2k i have 1900,
    so take your 400 ac gives you 1k i have 880
    so take your 4k hp gives you 6k i have 6150

whats not fair???

sexyrexy

w/e let him duff he'll loose to most people with +0's that know how to combo anyways

but ct gets my vote

lets see from what some people say their stats are um ya its fair, is 10k hp for a warrior not accurate? is 3k ap for warrior is that accurate, is 1400+ac accurate for warrior?

whats not fair???[/b]
    am I not being accurate?

Banned

as a rouge if a bp decides to db me, i consider there to be no rules to the 1 v1... from blinding to running around while minoring it doesnt matter... as long as u use a db its a pk situation to me not a 1 v 1.

>AppleSauce<

as a rouge if a bp decides to db me, i consider there to be no rules to the 1 v1... from blinding to running around while minoring it doesnt matter... as long as u use a db its a pk situation to me not a 1 v 1.[/b]
    <_< but then the priest is just a basically a warrior with shitty stats

as a rouge if a bp decides to db me, i consider there to be no rules to the 1 v1... from blinding to running around while minoring it doesnt matter... as long as u use a db its a pk situation to me not a 1 v 1.[/b]
    doing a "vs" in cz unless you are a warrior w/o seting rules before is stupid in all ways, like with debuff, there always something you can complain abouth like weapon def armors, using dual minor, take a step back when redballing, using 1500/300 or 2000/350 or any other scrols like enchants or strg+ bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

want a fair vs? PM your opponent set rules, meet in arena or in CZ and perform the vs with the UPsetet rules
    and do urself a favour and do it there where turks barley can find you unless you dont wanna win/loos cus someone spikes you at redball

+I have to add your skills can always do higher and lower dmg, example 500 - 600, so your R hits can and they also can fail
    so a vs should include atleast 3 fights anyway

St0neColdKill3r

<_< but then the priest is just a basically a warrior with shitty stats[/b]
    Exactly..bloody beast damage increased, blinding damage in between thrust-spike and only having to use 1 pot to heal attack with dual minor. My items are much better then most so i have never duffed in vs but i understand ppl who malice when someone has 400-600 more defense and a good amount more HP. Sorry if a bit off topic but i saw his comment and had to fully agree.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

BP using just malice in 1v1s is pretty fair to me

btw im a warrior, thats just my oppinion in this majorly priest topic

HotAsIce

whats not fair???[/b]
    From what I understand, torment is 30% reduction of your BASE defense, which is 1009.

Debuffed, I have 4100 hp, and aruond 1800 AP. Buffed and wolfed, I have about 9600 hp, 1300 defense, 2700 AP.

Now with the way damage works with defense, I think this is how it goes. Take the % of the skill times the characters AP, add the extra damage, and divide it by 10% of the defense of the other character, than take 10% away from the final total to calculate matchlessness.

It looks about right, because usig this method, I get a damage of 833 against a priest with 880 defense, and that sounds about right. So I&#39;ll crunch the numbers for you and show you how impossible it is with me against you to win totally debuffed, and show you how I&#39;m so much better at comboing than you.

1800 AP * 300% + 200 = 5600 divided by 8.8 from your defense, which is 636, and 10% of that subtracted is roughly 572 damage.

1900 AP * 250% + 400 = 5150 divided by my defense of around 706 is 729 dmg, with matchlessness, 656.

My hp debuffed (4100) divided by your damage (656) is 6.25 hits on me without using a potions before I die.
    Your hp buffed (6150) divided by my damage (572) is just shy of 11 hits without potting.

It takes me almost twice as many hits to kill you, and this isn&#39;t even factoring in the fact that you spam heal yourself, run and use complete healing when you redball, and probably have a restore on as well. Simply put, its lame to debuff in a 1v1 unless it is priest vs priest and cure/debuff is part of the fight.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

Simply put, its lame to debuff in a 1v1 unless it is priest vs priest and cure/debuff is part of the fight.[/b]
    so a warrior vs a priest with completely no debuffing is fair? <_<

come on now, be reasonable :P

HotAsIce

This is why people say things like malice/torment is fine, but needing to do double the number of hits using hp pots while a priest is healing himself needing half the number of hits is ridiculous.

HotAsIce

Wow, the time between posts seems to lengthen when things like this are presented... At least I waited longer than 10 mins to ask where you went ^^

My personal rules about versus as a bp :
    - no heal skill
    - no duff skill except malice/torment against warrior
    The exceptions for me to both those rules is against another bp since he can heal and duff too, and of course if versus is unfair, like a light mage sliding me, a rogue blinding me, a warrior screaming then sliding me, ...

From what i heard from some humans players, CT use full duff and heal during his versus, this is why i can consider him like the deadliest bp on ares but not as the best.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast